Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprahchopra
Thank you ianalexanderr! To be clear, do you mean it would help me if I practiced focusing my attention on an object for as long as I can? And when do I decide when it's time for me to start practicing on silencing the mind? Can't they happen at the same time? (focusing on object and not having thoughts, that is)

I mean the prerequisite to transcendence of thought, would be the development of focus. Think of a chakra as a balance of its male (active) and female (passive) aspects. Meditation (loss of a sense of self/no thought) is its female aspect, and concentration until absorption would be its male aspect. Male is charging, and female is discharging/release. If you engage in release/discharge before charging the chakra you end depleted - which is why development of the male aspect first is most appropriate.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks a lot John32241 for the help. I'll check out the link!
And thank you ianalexanderr for the clarification. Very helpful!
Old 02-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

There are plenty of drug free ways to activate the third eye. Try crystals from clear Quartz (you can even programme it to help you) lapis lazuli to amethyst (or most purple or indigo crystals) and put them on the 6th chakra. Another way is to try visualising a closed eye where the third eye is slowly opening. There are also musical frequencies on YouTube that resonate with third eye activation but some of them are a bit harsh on the chakra for my tastes. An effective way for me was to stare at a candle flame with a soft gaze then close my eyes and look at where my third eye is. If you feel that any of these ways are to intense on your third eye or it doesn't feel right you should stop and find something softer that works for you. it is probably also best to go at a slower pace with things like the third eye opening unless you FEEL as if you are ready for it. Hope this helps oprahchopra
Old 02-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Mine opened from saying and meaning Dear God I Love You...lots

Beautiful. It really is this simple isn't it? This was the way for me, since a child.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder

Before 3rd eye activation, please note that your pineal gland is probably calcified. First thing I suggest is to decalcify it. There are various products to use from Vitamin D3, MSM and whatever, and some people completely change their diets just to stop further calcification. But I say bull****! You don't have to change your diet. Just drink magnesium chloride with plenty of water. Take about 5 grams and your pineal gland will decalcify within 30 minutes, if it needs decalcification. Then drink it twice a week maybe. I drink it every day because it helps with my pinched nerve in my lower back. I drink magnesium regularly and I feel no pain whatsoever.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Experiencer

A Bit of Laapiz Lazuli rested upon your brow chakra is surprisingly efficacious in my experience. That is , if you can get past the thing always wanting to take you to Ancient Eygpt of course :)
Old 04-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
the thing always wanting to take you to Ancient Eygpt
Interesting; similar to a DMT experience I read.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, you guys are awesome! So many interesting tips.

@Leopard777Hime - I have already bought amethyst and sodalite. I've put the amethyst under my pillow.

@starcatcher.1122 and @Deepsoul - God is where I started from but want to try different things as well. It never hurts to communicate with Him, though, as well as ask for help and guidance.

@Astro_Man - Yes, I'm working on the decalcification process. Spirulina, raw cacao (cocoa?) beans, Vit. D3 etc. I'll have to check this magnesium chloride thing out.

@Light Seeker and @kralaro - Cool! And, perhaps, annoying? Do you guys mean that you feel the need to go there physically, subtly, or both? Why do you think this happens? Do you know if it's a different place for other people? I speculate that it has to do with each one's path.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I had written an extensive, collective response but Firefox died.
Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for the help!
I'm currently a smoker, wanting to quit. Has anyone here opened their third eye while being a smoker or is it very hard? I'm it's not impossible but maybe it needds much extra effort.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh, I see the first response was posted after all.