Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-09-2015, 02:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

G'day Dryad. Thanks for your thoughts. My impatience with spiritual development? The thing is, I first felt the leg issue when I was 20 and I don't think it is a coincidence that this happened at the same time I contracted Chlamydia.. I wasn't at all spiritually minded back then. I was told a few months ago by a well regarded spiritual healer that at the time of getting together with the girl in question and contracting chlamydia that a curse from past-life was activated - one associated with betrayal and infidelity from 8th century. He told me things other things that certainly rang true with me.

I should say the serpent vision was more than a vision. It was physically overpowering and crossed from let's say spiritual realm to physical. A physical fight with acid tastes being brought into my mouth as I wrestled with it. It was more comparable with possession. I know of others with similar stories.

What are your recommendations?

Thanks again. Sorry for the life stories that are unfolding, but comforting to get other perspectives.
Old 25-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Ascender
Ok interesting. To be more specific when I say impatience what I actually felt was that the block was not of your making. The second and other chakras are likely blocked too (I wasn't looking at them but the block between first and second chakras drew my attention because you talked about the second chakra being blocked) Its not an emotional block. It felt more like a protective block placed by something higher up. (Soul or higher self? ) I assumed it was about using the ayahuasca ceremonies to speed up things but it could have been in response to the curse you mentioned if it started at the same time.

I don't know a lot about ayahuasca ceremonies so feel free to ignore my interpretation if it doesn't fit. What I do know is that by using any kind of drug you are opening doors or activating abilities but you can't control the ability the way you could if you had built up to it without the drug. In essence your then operating on a level your not strong enough to control. I'm not sure the serpent was kundalini but if it was that explains why you lost.

what I understand about kundalini is that it can release energy without waking up. That energy is an attempt to prepare you. To raise your energy levels to where you can cope with the full kundalini energy. I think that is what is causing your restless legs. That preliminary energy can be overwhelming and even destructive at times. I have seen it burn out minor chakras so not to be underestimated just because it's not full strength kundalini. Kundalini has a consciousness of its own. It's an aspect of the soul. But not all kundalini energy is guided by that consciousness. Preliminary energy is just released and flows like water wherever it can.

This is where I start guessing... If you had a gradual accumulation of energy over many years indicated by the restless legs. It may not have been kundalini energy at all. Any strong energy would be the same. The ayahuasca either coalesced that energy into a thought form serpent or opened the door to an outside entity to take control of the energy that was there which would still be thought form but controlled by outside entity. Could be kundalini energy could just be sexual energy which is why it responds to sexual experiences and anything involving the root chakra.

what happened when the serpent was finally dealt with. You said warmth and peace. That sounds like the energy was Integrated taking you to a stable level that was unfamiliar as you have mostly been operating on overcharged levels. That was then lost as the next relationship caused a surge of energy taking you back to the overcharged state. Does that fit with your experiences?
Old 25-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I very much feel with ayahuasca that it shows you everything you need to be shown. It can be brutal at times and it can be beautiful at times. I wouldn't label it as a drug personally, many refer to it as medicine. I see it as a gateway into the spirit world. I would advise everyone to avoid doing this at home as you are right, things can enter you during it, both positive and negative. I learned in Peru about guarding the space and shielding it from these sorts of things. I also learned in Peru from the shaman that things can enter you from both drugs and alcohol. According to him, lower vibration entities love to hang around in spaces where people do these things. I was told that I had one of these entities attached to me when I arrived in Peru. This was detached during my time there.

So the leg thing, it came down to the last ceremony in Peru and I told the shaman that this 'serpent' (which also showed itself as a dragon in the second to last ceremony) had to go. I wasn't going home with it. I had finally learned to trust the plant (this is essential for it to do its work) and the minute I finally proved this, it did its work. Heavy pulsating energy was being directed at my body and with each pulse my body would convulse off the ground. I didn't vomit, but the guy next to me would vomit each time I would convulse. He claimed he was inside me and saw an entity in my legs, I definitely experienced this cat and mouse chase going on inside of me, like it was being cornered but it would escape. Then after over an hour of this, suddenly everything died down and energy soured into my legs. I laughed with happiness for some time, having experienced what i would describe as a miracle. I went outside to feel the warmth of the ground on my bare feet, but there were still tremors going on inside my body. I was happy, I was more content than I had felt in my life. I could feel my legs, it is like they had been numb for as long as I can remember.

I returned home a different person, not just my legs but extremely content in my mind, things that bothered me before no longer bothered me. I was accepting of myself and life. I had this for a month, I fell in love, not a depth of love I had felt before, the type where you are in the other person, you are connected even when you are not together, but the minute I had sex again it all changed. A program (type of jealousy) immediately returned that makes it difficult for me to deal with my partners past sexual relationships. Maybe I fed this negative, but things got bad and I was pulled back out of heart and heavily into mind. The legs reflected this change.

The healer I saw a few months ago told me that 2 ex-girlfriends (the one I contracted chlamydia from) and the one who followed, were both of the same energy and they had both been attacking all my relationships since (both me and the person with whom I was with). All relationships were destined to fail. A person in my life was protecting me and he found this to be my sister. But she is not strong enough to block all these attacks. He removed these attacks by removing these energies - no coincidence that my wife to be became pregnant the next day... But it has been 2 months since then (he told me it can take up to a month) and I still feel attacks within my mind of some kind.

Leg issue appears when I have not exercised, when I am working on the computer for lots of hours, on airplanes, sometimes after frequent sex in a small space of time. I know little about kundalini and chakras. I was told by the same spiritual healer that we have an 8th chakra in the soles of our feet and this is connected to the underworld.

What I am doing right now is; trying to stay off coffee, ensuring my life path is on course, continuing my good diet and exercising regularly. My work is connected to a good cause (rainforest conservation) - but work/life balance can sometimes be an issue, so I am mindful to this and creating better balance. But I am lost as to what other work I should be doing on myself. This is perhaps an area within which I am impatient. I have been told by all spiritual healers in my life that I am extremely light and very evolved on my spiritual path, so why the leg issue...? Surely there has to be more meaning than curse. I have performed various mantras that are supposed to release us of our past.

The curse is supposedly connected to this: In the 8th century I was married to who is my now sister. I was a male she was a female. She was a witch I was a wizard. We both worked together with light. I made a pact with the dark side that would make me very powerful (I was to be cursed as a result in the lives that followed), I betrayed her... this is why betrayal and infidelity have run throughout all my lives since. I was told it was good I was getting married and that I should never cheat (infidelity has also featured in this life). If I cheat again I will ruin things in this life and the ones that follow.

My dreams are all recently about me with other women, even last night's. Perhaps there is a part of me that still feels unconfident about remaining strong to the tests that try to make me unfaithful. But I have made a pact with myself to not cheat again.

All I know is that I want that feeling back that I felt after Peru. I had a taste of how I should be able to be.

Last edited by arregata : 25-09-2015 at 04:18 PM.
Old 25-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Guide
I'd recommend leg stretches to loosen up the legs and allow for more efficient flowing of energy. Magnesium As well. I enjoyed reading you experience with the ayahuasca. I have shoulder issue from volleyball, and was healed by the ayayuasca after surrendering to it. My shoulder spasmed as it was being healed. Mother ayayuasca knows what she is doing.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 25-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks. Yeah I'm on the magnesium tablets already, but yes should be stretching much more than I am..
Old 25-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Master

Anything the ayahuasca can do for you, you can consciously do with your own mind without any external aid.
Old 26-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I completely agree with you. But I think it is horses for courses. My upbringing, my work, my education, my lifestyle - moulded me. I needed to break part of that mould. I am very visually orientated also very strong minded. Teacher plants work for me, but that said, I haven't worked with any since February. I now feel like I am able to do things without an external aid, but I was not before.
Old 26-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Ascender
That doesn't sound like kundalini at all. More like an actual negative entity that was removed just the way your describing. I don't think your kundalini is active at all at this point. It sounds more like high levels of sexual energy. You are very overcharged. I would recommend learning to integrate your energy to stabilize that. That may be enough to deal with the leg issue. Look up a thread I had a while ago called core energy levels. It describes integration.

Getting back to that feeling you had after Peru is another matter. Vibration is separate to energy levels hence you can have very strong light and very strong dark. Being at such a high level in past lives means you have a fast track in this life but due to your choices (not just the curse) you also have some major obstacles to accessing those potentials. A lot of it will not open up unless your in the higher vibration so all these issues with jealousy and infidelity are not so much a curse but just something that is keeping you from accessing your higher levels until your the kind of person that can be trusted with them.
Old 26-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Ascender
Also look into how to release past life influences. That could be causing the dreams and either way will help.
Old 26-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

@the back seat - she certainly does. At the time this entity was removed my whole shoulder and neck area started adjusting itself, just clicking into place (I wasn't aware I had issues here in the first place).

@dryad - you fascinate me, but in doing so, confuse me. So some questions for you.

Does all of this apply to everyone in the world or is this a reality only of people on a spiritual path in life? If yes, what about the people who will never see or experience any of this in this lifetime? Do they not need to or are they not at the level to do so? Have you read the book "journey of souls" do you agree with its explanation of life?

I can see what you are saying about me being overcharged on the surface and undercharged on the core. I read that thread but am still none the wiser as to what I should be doing now to better myself. Advice?