Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Sacral Chakra • Ayahuasca • Kundalini

Hi All,

Hoping for some input on my situation.

I am 35 now, from memory, starting when I was 20, I started getting pent up energy in my legs from time to time. Some might call this restless legs syndrome. This would appear and disappear for periods.

About a couple of years ago I started with spiritual work. It began in the more traditional route and then progressed to mushrooms (by myself) and then progressed onto ayahuasca (in ceremonies led by shamans). From the very beginning with ayahuasca, my legs would be pretty uncontrollable, I had so much energy in them that I needed to release. Earlier this year I spent a month in the Peruvian Amazon at a center doing vomitivos and ayahuasca ceremonies. Around the middle of my time there, I faced my leg issue full on. I spent a good 4 hours mentally and physically wrestling with a serpent that was wrapped tightly around my legs. I lost. I dedicated the rest of my time there to a strict dieta and vomitivos to try and remove it.

Many people talk about ayahuasca and serpents (I have seen this side before), but this was more on the possession side of things. It was very deep rooted. Literally..

On the last ceremony, this serpent/bad spirit was seemingly removed. I could suddenly feel my legs and warmth (and immense happiness) I from memory had never experienced before.

Upon return home, after a month of peace, I entered into a new relationship and the leg issue returned. And it got pretty bad, I can see direct links between the amount of sex I was having and how bad my legs got. Also I can see links to coffee intake, time sat behind the computer and perhaps during moments of feeling discontent in life.

I have seen a few healers over the last few months. One lady who can tell me my second chakra is blocked and she doesn't seem to be able to unblock it, despite focusing her attentions there (she does a form of kinesiology and spiritual healing).

I have concluded that it is kundalini energy that seems trapped in my second chakra and read that the earth's second chakra at lake titicaca is symbolised by a plumed serpent - maybe no coincidence?

So has anyone who has made it this far in the post got some ideas what could be going on and what I should be doing now?

Thanks so much
Andy
Old 21-09-2015, 06:38 AM
Knower

The leg issue would be a root chakra problem. Way I see it, your root chakra is too charged. And your body is seeking release of that charge to achieve equilibrium.

Would you call yourself energetic, physical, athletic?

Simply activate the root chakra by imagining red emanating/radiating from a point at the tip of your spine. If your problem stems from too much root energy, this should discharge and make you feel better.

Experiment with this. Charge the chakra and see what happens. At a later time discharge the chakra and compare the effects.

Some ways to charge the chakra that I know of:

Imagine yourself surrounded by all the material wealth you would want.
Also the affirmation "I want to live" helps.

Discharge is simply a matter of visualizing the chakra.
Old 21-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you for your response. Yes very energetic in both senses of the word. I can't sit still, but it is something I am working on... I agree with what you have written. But is there no way to completely balance this in one go? Believe it or not, I actually find the visualisation exercises quite difficult... that's why I go the teacher plant route. I did 2 heavy energetic shifts in Peru... it felt like I was receiving radiation therapy.

I just took a flight this morning and flights effect my legs also.. Is that because I am not able to ground? Going barefoot is something that has been strongly instilled in me from the plants also....

I am pretty sure my sacral chakra is off balance also. What should I do to help with this?

In regards to "material wealth" - this goes a little against the grain for me. I am lucky enough to have these things attracted to me, but nevertheless, endeavour to be non-materialistic.
Old 21-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Knower

Its not about material wealth or being materialistic. You see, how can one live a secure and comfortable life with constant monetary concerns, or the constant threat of having no food etc. It's about establishing a foundation, to grow and develop in ways not possible without it.

This should be easy. Just imagine the very end, base of the spine. And red emanating/radiating from it. Note what you feel, what changes occur. This would cause discharge/release in that chakra. IF excess/too much energy is the problem this would make you feel better.

Second chakra problems involve a lack of feelings of intimacy, joy, a lack of interest in sex. Not to be too graphic, but this is the honest truth, examine the amount of ejaculate you have during sex. This is a good indicator of how charged/open your second chakra is.

Way to charge the second chakra:

Work on your appearance and feeling attractive. Set a standard of how you feel you should look, then work towards it.
it is charged when you feel attractive/desirable around the opposite sex.
Old 21-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Gotcha, I imagined you probably didn't mean material wealth as many might see it. So more survival mode stuff.

Ok will give it a go. Are you suggesting that grounding isn't actually necessary then?

Second chakra. Ok, it's over-charged again then. I am very sexual, to the point that I have been trying to hold onto my seed now and be more pure in thought during sex. Generally a lot of ejaculate, but it can be a bit painful sometimes...
Old 21-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Knower

Well the point would be that you pass mere survival mode, and you graduate into actually living life. Having wealth enables you to accomplish and invest your time in what you want, what matters etc. How can you help others if you can't help yourself? Imagine a cup overflowing and filling the cups underneath. As you accumulate wealth, you can help others.

Think of the root chakra as a balance between Having/hoarding vs. Giving.

Charging would be the having/hoarding part (wealth visualization). And giving would be the discharge/release part. The more you have/hoard the more you can give/release - but problems can arise when one doesn't know how to make that energetic shift into release. Release can be accomplished by the chakra visualization (imagine red at the base of the spine) or it can be stimulated by an act of generosity/giving.

Ok picture is becoming clearer. You have an over-charged second chakra.
Not quite sure yet as to the root chakra. Sounds like an excess problem as well.
Imagining the red at the base of the spine basically is grounding. You are discharging the stored energy, sending it down your legs to what you would assume would be the earth (the ultimate ground).
Old 21-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Root chakra excess... I was an entrepreneur and successful with my ventures. But I came from a family who were not from money and taught me to be frugal. I attract money (and apparently women) - according to those I have seen who work with cosmology / numerology - but I find it hard to spend money, so hoarding is correct. I recognise the blockage here and am working on it.

First thought would be that discharging this stored energy this way rather than giving, would be wasting it. But I get that I am probably feeding it back into the universe and this energy will be shared with others. In the same way that physically giving is doing the same thing.

Are you suggesting that by giving more, my leg condition would improve?

How do I release my second chakra without bedroom gymnastics?
Old 21-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Knower

What we do is tied to what we feel. An act of charity will initiate the feeling of release - and yes can improve your leg condition. For most, the only option is acting something out in the physical to initiate something we need within, however chakra work in a way provides us a hack, to get what we need within simply through the visualization. You can find satisfaction and improve your condition through charity (helping out in some way, with the survival concerns of others - providing support etc.) or through the visualization, or both. The point is to break a rigid energetic pattern and through practice establish balance. The root like I said governs the lesson of balance between having/hoarding vs. giving/supporting.

By changing the balance It will change the way you relate to the outside. As someone who is so highly charged, your dynamic is that you mostly take energetically from the outside. By introducing a little balance (more giving/supporting) you will be taking less, and giving more - enhancing/empowering the life force of others through your presence.

To improve your second chakra condition (if indeed you suffer from excess) imagine orange emanating/radiating from where the second chakra should be but in the front. Front chakras are for release and this should discharge the excess. Or you can establish to yourself, that you love yourself unconditionally. The balance in the second chakra is conditional vs. unconditional love towards the self.
Old 21-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Amazing, thanks so much for your input. Have some days of meetings and will reflect upon this and respond again if that's ok. Cheers.
Old 23-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Ascender
You can't fight kundalini. It comes from the soul. So you cant get rid of it either but it may go dormant for a while.

The block you have isn't in the second chakra it's between the first and second. Its a heavy duty high level block placed there probabaly by your higher self as a reaction to your impatience. Its preventing the ayahuasca experiences from waking your kundalini too fast. Thats why all your serpent visions involved your legs. The block redirects the energy downwards which may be difficult to deal with but keeps the energy at a safe level.