Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative
Hi - I'm new to these forums.
I activated my merkabah a couple of years ago. I did it with supervision & would suggest that others do so as well. It's something that also requires that the person have cleansed themselves of as much negative emotional stuff as possible, as once it's activated it can intensify the attraction to what you think about.
Once activated, it needs to be re-activated daily for a while, or it will gradually slow down and stop. If re-activated daily for a while, then weekly for a few months it should keep going indefinitely, for most people.

Creative--

And once it's "going"--what does it do for you? I'm still unclear what it's for.

Lora
Old 09-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Creative

I believe it enhances a persons ability to develope spiritually & to raise their vibration. I'm also of the understanding that it enhances our thoughts of attraction. As I understand it, it can also protect them from much of the 'programming' that goes on in our modern society.
According to Drunvalo, it also protects people from the magnetic collapse that happens during a pole shift - which is supposed to happen sometime, but is anyone's guess as to when( today, tomorrow, or a hundred years from now.....?)
Apparently, those who haven't protected themselves will lose their complete memories when that happens.

I haven't developed enough to feel any physical, or vibration changes from activating it, but the person who helped me said she could feel it spinning, so I have to take her word for it.

It doesn't really cost anything to activate it, but as mentioned, should probably be done under supervision & the person should do as much emotional housecleaning as possible beforehand - to be on the safe side.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative
I believe it enhances a persons ability to develope spiritually & to raise their vibration. I'm also of the understanding that it enhances our thoughts of attraction. As I understand it, it can also protect them from much of the 'programming' that goes on in our modern society.
According to Drunvalo, it also protects people from the magnetic collapse that happens during a pole shift - which is supposed to happen sometime, but is anyone's guess as to when( today, tomorrow, or a hundred years from now.....?)
Apparently, those who haven't protected themselves will lose their complete memories when that happens.

I haven't developed enough to feel any physical, or vibration changes from activating it, but the person who helped me said she could feel it spinning, so I have to take her word for it.

It doesn't really cost anything to activate it, but as mentioned, should probably be done under supervision & the person should do as much emotional housecleaning as possible beforehand - to be on the safe side.

Cooool... thanks creative :)
I've wrapped my head around it now and pinpointed the root of my curiosity. When I first came on sf about 3 years ago, criky... I was so ignorant and generally screw.ed up LOL BUT One of the reasons I came on here was to do with something along these lines... so this thread has been a great help and at a.time when my 'junk' has cleared up enough to explore my original (and secretive) mission/ motive muhaha... sorry I'm being very vague... I'm attempting not to.sound like a crazy hippy who rambles on about magicical energy and love and healing depressed frogs dude... I feel embarrassed but enlightened.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Administrator
Merkaba (Mer-Ka-Ba) or Merkabah
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended Masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. “Mer” means Light. “Ka” means Spirit. “Ba” means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light that creates spirals of energy which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

In modern teachings, it is taught that the Merkaba is an interdimentional vehicle consisting of two equally sized, interlocking bodies of light with a common centre, where one body points up and the other down.

Lynn
Old 03-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Knower

Interesting picture... a merkabah is two counter-rotating tetrahedrons... it is sometimes called the Chariot of the Gods... if you have created your merkabah (Drunvalo Melchizedek has posted a good methodology for you to create your own) it would allow you to travel to higher dimensions... It also has been written that the merkabah was a protective vehicle for people at times when the earth's magnetic field collapsed. For those that were not protected their entire memory was wiped clean-they became like the cave man. Periodically someone that had been protected presented pieces of knowledge to the "cave man like people" that ultimately led to their advancement.