Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Master

Merkabah????

Merkabah? I feel like a bit of an idiot posting this! Is it a thing?! What the bleep is it? What is it's function? I have been having some curious dreams/ general push to find out more. . .
Please explain. . .

And thank you with much kindness... :)
Old 01-04-2014, 07:57 AM
primrose

I hadn't heard of it, but when I googled it there was a lot of information..too much for me to try to explain.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Master

Hello Primrose :) I have looked into it as well. . . Lots of info like you said :) I was curious if anyone had some personal experiences with it. . .
I'd love to hear more. . .
I think it has roots in Egyptian and Jewish mysticism. For some reason it has really captivated my interest.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:12 AM
primrose

Sorry, I can't help, hopefully someone else on here can.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Master
Just read about it, plenty of info on the net! Kind of surprised no one seems to know it here?
Part of Sacred Geometry, a light-body vessel that can be/get activated if you've gone through enough growth etc. Part of it is feminine energy, part masculine. They had a Merkabah shape thing in the gardens of a spiritual centre I frequented. If you stood in front of a point, it was (I believe) masculine energy, standing in front of a side was feminine energy. There's carved Merkabah crystal pendants for sale. I got one :) Maybe something for you as well?!
There's an ever higher one, similar, but higher 'level'; the Merkivah.
If it captivates you, you probably need to absorb the info :) That's how it always works for me anyways!
I got a similar thing at the mo with kundalini.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Master

Yes :) absorbing sounds good hehe, that's about all I have the energy for at the moment. I keep trying to meditate about it but end up falling asleep... my physica body needs a lot of sleep at the moment.
It's interesting how people go through these various stages of spiritual ocd for specific concepts.
I think.I must be trying to attain a more permanent higher state energetically and my physical body is trying to.get on board too hench the sudden fascination.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:34 PM
Pathfinder
Spirit Science Human History movie is a must see and talks about them a lot in it. Free on youtube.

Last edited by Passionforthisearth : 02-04-2014 at 12:14 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
Hello Primrose :) I have looked into it as well. . . Lots of info like you said :) I was curious if anyone had some personal experiences with it. . .
I'd love to hear more. . .
I think it has roots in Egyptian and Jewish mysticism. For some reason it has really captivated my interest.

A long time ago, I asked the same question here in a thread. Only one person said that they had, that it was a form that allowed us to move our physical bodies.

Another video series on YouTube (The Pleiadians thing) mentioned the merkabah and said we could practice by visualizing spinning the top of our torso as a pyramid spinning one direction and the bottom of us spinning the other direction. They said to start by closing your eyes and visualizing spinning around your own thumb. [It can make you dizzy!]

But ultimately, I didn't have much interest in moving my physical body around. I feel that moving our consciousness can be so much more rewarding, so I didn't spend more time on it.

I'd be interested if anyone here has actually had experience using the Merkabah.

Lora
Old 02-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Twin Lightz

A Merkaba is a "vehicle" used for ascension. It also provides a shielding effect when activated.

Its sacred geometry ties comes from its shape. It is a star tetrahydron IIRC which means that its basically 2 pyramids overlapping each other. One right side up and the other upside down.

There is a lot of variations of merkaba meditations but I think the one on drunvalo that details all of the 17 or 18 different breaths is the best.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Master