Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
thanks for your, 'to the point opinion'

It is what it is and I don't see why it means anything... I'm sure there's alot of people who say what not, and make speculative guesses... but maybe it's a sensation/vision that happens and it's best to examine what does happen instead of searching imaginary implications.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:03 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It is what it is and I don't see why it means anything... I'm sure there's alot of people who say what not, and make speculative guesses... but maybe it's a sensation/vision that happens and it's best to examine what does happen instead of searching imaginary implications.

I agree, but other peoples opinions or speculations are always valid and interesting, I would never take anything as 'truth' as I have always taught myself as I am my best teacher, thank you for your alternative views
Old 06-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi Simon,
I have been meditating - including an esoteric Third Eye technigue- for 37 years.
I can say that what you are seeing is sweet.
Enjoy it - keep focusing and almost like an inner kaleidoscope of color and of beauty will unfold from that circle of color.
(Often called the "donut" - purple, blue, then golden... focus in the center)
I, personally, do not know how it relates to claivoyance, I'll leave that to others.

I have had a message internally thru telepathy while just laying to fall asleep and watching the paisley like darting little squiggles of colors
behing my eyelids (3rd Eye) in 2009 ---this is quite sacred and I'm just going to share it, but I tell it only in whispered moments with friends -- suddenly an inner telepathic
voice spoke to me in a full, clear sentence, softly and slowly like a passionate poet ----"Even t-h-i-s...would not exist ...if not... for Me."

I was dumbstruck (but used to this) and tears streamed as I continued to watch the lightshow ---knowing how subtle the Lord's very Presence is --- that He is
even "there" ----there, inside my head, Pure Awareness - telling me of His all pervasiveness.
That n-o-t-h-i-n-g exists that is not in Him and part of Him and He sustains.

You can replace the word "Lord" with anything you feel more comforable with --Source Energy, Krishna - I don't mind.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-02-2011, 08:25 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Simon,
I have been meditating - including an esoteric Third Eye technigue- for 37 years.
I can say that what you are seeing is sweet.
Enjoy it - keep focusing and almost like an inner kaleidoscope of color and of beauty will unfold from that circle of color.
(Often called the "donut" - purple, blue, then golden... focus in the center)
I, personally, do not know how it relates to claivoyance, I'll leave that to others.

I have had a message internally thru telepathy while just laying to fall asleep and watching the paisley like darting little squiggles of colors
behing my eyelids (3rd Eye) in 2009 ---this is quite sacred and I'm just going to share it, but I tell it only in whispered moments with friends -- suddenly an inner telepathic
voice spoke to me in a full, clear sentence, softly and slowly like a passionate poet ----"Even t-h-i-s...would not exist ...if not... for Me."

I was dumbstruck (but used to this) and tears streamed as I continued to watch the lightshow ---knowing how subtle the Lord's very Presence is --- that He is
even "there" ----there, inside my head, Pure Awareness - telling me of His all pervasiveness.

You can replace the word "Lord" with anything you feel more comforable with --Source Energy, Krishna - I don't mind.
Miss Hepburn

thank you for a lovely reply in my thread, I will watch for the light shows in my circle

really nice to gear of your experience, I can tell you treeasure it and I guess you are lucky to have had that moment

thanks for your reply, I will let you know how i get on

simon
Old 07-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Simon,

Miss Hepburn

Awesome!! I had a similar experience. Woke me up out of a dead sleep with the most intense feeling of joy I have ever felt. I laid there in the dark, crying and buzzing with happy feelings and He told me 'It has no value'. Took me a long time to figure out what this message meant but I finally realized He was talking about life.

It has no value.....save that which we give it.

With Love
athribiristan
Old 07-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I agree, but other peoples opinions or speculations are always valid and interesting, I would never take anything as 'truth' as I have always taught myself as I am my best teacher, thank you for your alternative views

You're welcome.

I like miss hepburn's comment.

I experience third eye a little, must've started say a year ago perhaps a bit more, and firstly, because I'd heard of chakras and such, I asked on this forum... and the experience was speculated upon, which I found interesting, but somehow it seemed quite removed from the actual experienced events...

I only seem alternative, but I don't want to make an episode to sate any desire you might have or build up expectations, because I advocate self discovery and your natural curiosity will lead to that, surely.

Totally, it's very interesting.

Old 07-02-2011, 02:48 PM
simon

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You're welcome.

I like miss hepburn's comment.

I experience third eye a little, must've started say a year ago perhaps a bit more, and firstly, because I'd heard of chakras and such, I asked on this forum... and the experience was speculated upon, which I found interesting, but somehow it seemed quite removed from the actual experienced events...

I only seem alternative, but I don't want to make an episode to sate any desire you might have or build up expectations, because I advocate self discovery and your natural curiosity will lead to that, surely.

Totally, it's very interesting.

Hey gem you feel softer today!!!!

Just been meditating with the chakras and my senses heighten alot, off out for some fresh air!
Old 07-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Awesome!! I had a similar experience. Woke me up out of a dead sleep with the most intense feeling of joy I have ever felt. I laid there in the dark, crying and buzzing with happy feelings and He told me 'It has no value'. Took me a long time to figure out what this message meant but I finally realized He was talking about life.

It has no value.....save that which we give it.
With Love
athribiristan

Whoa, "It has no value" ---that is quite profound - I relate to this one sentence message...and the joy....hmmm - 'It has no value'..similar to 'all is vanity'..hmmm.

It was particular to you, of course..I mean - the meaning it has for you would be quite profound...you gleaned further..."save that which we give it."

My take, but it was not said to me....would be..."save that which we give..."

Thank you for sharing this, A.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:

My take, but it was not said to me....would be..."save that which we give..."

Thank you for sharing this, A.

That works for me too. I like it a lot. I like deep phrases, and this one just got a little deeper. Thanks Miss H.

With Love,
athribiristan
Old 08-02-2011, 04:49 AM
And isn't it so true? After reading so many, many NDEs - This is all that
matters - my God...it's all that matters - love, giving, helping, caring,
selflessness.
This life is becoming so blessed and full of so much understanding as to what
counts.
It is the secret.

If we give and are mocked - continue to give.
If we love and are said to be a fool, continue to love.
If we help and are made fun of, continue to help.

Inspired by Mother Theresa.

Continue, continue, continue - please only Him.
Thank you Athie.