Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-03-2015, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder
oh yeah hey i do go for walks i have a active large dog who i take out and really needs to go

For some reason exercise helped but never enough it just helped a bit kinda took the edge off

I take her at night a lot in the woods when other dogs are not around because shes just not a fan of them, she prefers when its just us
Old 11-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I keep a statue of dura and kali ma always in front of me in the kitchen

PK, l assume you mean Durgaa. Yes She's a good protector. I'd stick with her rather than Kali, because there are a lot of false representations of kali (especially in lndia) - although, Durgaa and Kali seem to work together at the Higher levels..Durga's Lance of White Light is very Powerful.. The many-armed statues are not what these goddesses really look like. They look like us on the Highest Planes. People have distorted them and on the astral planes they take on the many-armed aspect, which aren't always nice, far from it, because of the the thought-forms ppl have attached to them and because lower astral types often take over these thought-forms to mess with ppl. Where did you get the statues, because sometimes these things can have negative energy attached to them? Have you felt anything since buying them - a lot might depend on the previous owner..

Quote:
I just counted and in and out and kept thinking o the word kundalini which is what my spirit guide kept telling me to follow.

Be careful with kundalini, especially in your state. Meditate at the third-eye chakra because it will purify the lower chakras. Of you meditate on the lower chakras, especially the base or muladhara it can cause karmic problems.

Quote:
was going to try with the rose quartz first while wear tiger eyes and tourmaline

In the book l recommended the author goes into crystal therapy for releasing spirits or attachments. In the excerpt below she says this:
Quote:
Some people work with crystals in healing and a few crystals are helpful in spirit release. It is said that the white crystal selenite removes entities from the aura. Amber, bloodstone, black obsidian, black tourmaline, kunzite, rose quartz, smoky quartz, amethyst and clear quartz are also good for clearing negative energy. 12 Those who use crystals in spirit release tend to use a wand or a single or double terminator crystal, which is a many sided quartz crystal with a point at one or both ends. The point is used to concentrate and direct energy and can therefore be used as a tool in releasing a trapped spirit. Crystals should be regularly cleansed and this may be carried out using visualization, intention, smudging, candle flame, healing, dowsing or placing them on a bed of quartz crystal. If the crystal has changed or lost its color and requires deep cleansing and re- energizing then bury it in a pot of earth for about three weeks. Do not put a crystal straight into the ground because when you go back for it the crystal will no longer be there as it will have traveled. Non water soluble crystals can be washed in water and allowed to dry naturally. You might choose to dry the crystals in sun or moonlight to re- charge them. Whatever you do please do not cleanse crystals in salt which is abrasive and can harm them.

Last edited by durgaa : 12-03-2015 at 12:14 AM.
Old 15-03-2015, 07:43 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
PK, l assume you mean Durgaa. Yes She's a good protector. I'd stick with her rather than Kali, because there are a lot of false representations of kali (especially in lndia) - although, Durgaa and Kali seem to work together at the Higher levels..Durga's Lance of White Light is very Powerful.. The many-armed statues are not what these goddesses really look like. They look like us on the Highest Planes. People have distorted them and on the astral planes they take on the many-armed aspect, which aren't always nice, far from it, because of the the thought-forms ppl have attached to them and because lower astral types often take over these thought-forms to mess with ppl. Where did you get the statues, because sometimes these things can have negative energy attached to them? Have you felt anything since buying them - a lot might depend on the previous owner..

Be careful with kundalini, especially in your state. Meditate at the third-eye chakra because it will purify the lower chakras. Of you meditate on the lower chakras, especially the base or muladhara it can cause karmic problems.

In the book l recommended the author goes into crystal therapy for releasing spirits or attachments. In the excerpt below she says this:

why would it cause karmic problems?
Old 15-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Suspended

Candlelight, every chakra is said to store karma, but if the base chakras are awakened first, without purification through the ajna, then it can be dangerous.
A well-known Yogi explains below:

Quote:
Concentration on the ajna brings one into contact with the
great forces housed in the ida, pingala, and sushumna nadis,
and this leads to major psychic changes and purification of
the mind. Once this purification has been achieved, concentration
on the other chakras can be practiced safely.
However, if this stage is bypassed, dangerous conditions
may arise due to the activation of karma accumulated in
other chakras, particularly the muladhara, which is said to
be the storehouse of karma. If the ajna has been awakened,
the practitioner is able to remain calm and unaffected when
these forces are unleashed.

Quote:
Concentration on the ajna chakra is strongly recommended
before attempting to awaken other chakras, for the following
reasons. Each chakra is said to possess its own latent karma,
which is brought to the surface and activated to some extent
when it is stimulated through ascetic practice. The awakening of the ajna chakra avowedly enables the practitioner to purify the karma of the lower chakras, in addition to that of the ajna itself. Thus, if the ajna is awakened first, the overpowering and potentially dangerous karmic forces hidden
in the lower chakras may be safely controlled.
Furthermore, by first activating the ajna the practitioner
strongly stimulates the kundalini residing in the muladhara,
owing to the direct connection between the two chakras.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:27 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
Candlelight, every chakra is said to store karma, but if the base chakras are awakened first, without purification through the ajna, then it can be dangerous.
A well-known Yogi explains below:

Reading your posts is like listening to Two steps from hell. Interesting information. How does one actually know whether spirit is doing Ajna chakra is doing cleaning work on the chakra and the related chakra? In the beginning of my awakening, I felt like puppet. A strong force forcing me to go to the loo at work and spend 5 minutes. Looking the reflection of my eyes in the mirror. Most of the time, it shut my eyes and I felt energy moving. One day, I even saw, what I think was a blue shadow around my ear... Possibly a part of my aura.

Has anyone gone through some similar?

"Don't be confused because IT someone else's victory".... I wonder what that means spiritually. Specially if one is undergoing thought-form clearing work.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Reading your posts is like listening to Two steps from hell

Not sure if that's a compliment lol, but l was just listening to their 'Two Hearts', and it's very uplifting..

Quote:
How does one actually know whether spirit is doing Ajna chakra is doing cleaning work on the chakra and the related chakra?

lt will be a lot smoother.

The other stuff you mention are just some of the symptom's related to kundalini.