Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-08-2018, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
Question Strange synchronicities with my life partner and my Twin Flame

Wow.

So this morning, something very strange happened. It is difficult for me to explain what was said without revealing my Twin's name, so this story may not make much sense. But let me just say that my boyfriend was teasing me about a phrase I used this morning. And he combined the sounds of the words I used into a single word. And that word? My Twin's name.

My Twin is not from the same nation as me and his name is not from the same origination (a totally different language than the one my boyfriend and I speak). It seems very strange to even use this name from another nation and language, but I heard my boyfriend say it three times. My boyfriend said my Twin's name to me three times this morning!

I brushed that off as best I could, but later today I was thinking about Twin. I Googled him and I saw that his work description had changed on LinkedIn. The line of his work has shifted. And now my Twin is working on exactly the kind of projects my boyfriend wants to.

Literally last night, my boyfriend had his laptop open to show me all of the things he's working on right now. It was difficult for me to understand because it is so different from my industry, but he was walking me through different pages of his application and explaining what his team needed to change.

This morning, my boyfriend talked to me about some continuing education classes he is committed to taking. He wants to take eight weeks of classes to learn an entirely new skill set, build upon his current career, and move his work into a different direction. With this new skill set, he'd have more control over directing the things he wants his team to change in his application. I know how passionate my boyfriend is about this venture right now and moving his work stuff to the next level.

Then I Google my Twin this afternoon, and I see that his updated job description is doing the exact thing my boyfriend wants to do in his career. It's there as plain as day: the exact thing my boyfriend wants to go back to school for and at this moment understands inadequately is the very thing my Twin is now doing in his career--and excelling at, I might add.

Twin excels at everything he tries; he's just that sort of person. He's particular and perfectionistic and insanely smart, and could do anything he set his mind to. Apparently he has set his mind to this new career and flourished in it.

It's yet to be seen if my boyfriend with follow through with his continuing education and excel at the same skills, but to be 100% honest, I do not see him excelling at this career the way that my Twin does. Their personalities and aptitudes are simply different. You would have to know them and understand their working styles to make sense of it, but I guess just trust me on this.

All of this is super weird. I shouldn't have been Googling my Twin, but after hearing his name three times this morning, he was top of mind. It feels like the universe is prodding me again. Trying to cause me to think of Twin. Trying to get me to make comparisons. What is the universe trying to get me to do, to wake up to, exactly?

This situation blows. I found in my posting history that it was 11 months ago that I was watching a television show and my Twin's name was stated over, and over and over in the show. It was bizarre and almost comical to see that. I got used to not expecting anything. "Just the universe taunting me again." But then I woke up extremely early the next morning. It was a Saturday, so that was very strange for me. And I woke up and went to the restroom and woke up and that was the day my Twin messaged me. I knew in my heart Twin was going to contact me, and it was right after seeing his name so many times. Today I heard his name three times out loud. From my lover's mouth. I do not understand the point of all this. Is something happening?

Long before I understood all the numbers, I realized that 3333, specifically, was associated with my Twin Flame. He deactivated his Facebook months back, but 3333 used to be the final digits in his Facebook profile number. 33 33 was the first number I ever saw during my spiritual awakening. 3333 was the number that started everything.

And yesterday, I was doing some work research and Googled a name, only to get results for a real estate listing in New York City, located at address 3333. This is so strange, in my opinion. Then, a truck drove up in front of my house. The workers were cutting down a diseased tree in our neighbors' back yard. The truck parked right there in front of my house and they worked for three hours or so to remove the tree. The phone number on the side and back of the truck ended in -3333. I am not sure what I expect at this point. I guess I should write all of this off as nothing, but as anyone also on this journey knows full well, it's difficult.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

My fiance and who I would refer to as my TF don't parallel like that, but I have found at times it seems as though THEY had more of the connection than TF and I. I am an empath, I know my fiance is an empath, and I am pretty certain TF is too... so I'm leaning toward each of them picking up energies through me as well as directly. Odd yes... but I try not to think much about it anymore... LOL
Old 17-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Experiencer

Do you really consider him a life partner when your heart is not there at all? You are literally relating everything your boyfriend shared with you to someone who is not sharing their heart with you like your boyfriend is. You act like your "twin" is better than your boyfriend, and that just isn't right. There is absolutely no point in putting your boyfriend down like that.

Let your boyfriend go in love.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Guide

The messages seem to come to remind us to keep the faith in this journey even when things seem hopeless. There does seem to be some sort of message here for you but you'll know best how to find that message and use it.

Last edited by ssdm1 : 18-08-2018 at 03:38 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Do you really consider him a life partner when your heart is not there at all? You are literally relating everything your boyfriend shared with you to someone who is not sharing their heart with you like your boyfriend is. You act like your "twin" is better than your boyfriend, and that just isn't right. There is absolutely no point in putting your boyfriend down like that.

Let your boyfriend go in love.

I will agree with Eliana. I totally, totally understand this idea that nobody can compare to your twin. But nobody deserves to receive less than faith and trust from their life partner, whom they share their life aspirations with. The image of your boyfriend sharing as much as his education and training plan in an effort you already think he won't excel in, broke my heart. This seems to be a pattern. I am sorry I will be harsh here and point out that you need to let him go in love... he is a big boy, yes, and he choses to stay. But that doesn't remove your personal responsibility to do everything you can to not hurt him. And you are not doing that. I understand the reasons why but still... spiritual growth is about hard choices.