Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2018, 03:49 AM
Ascender
Time.. What does it mean to you?

Time.

If eternity is woven into our universe and into our spiritual beings..
What is time .. to you?
Why is it important ... to you?

Last edited by Ziusudra : 25-08-2018 at 01:27 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 05:53 AM
Knower

Time, in my opinion, is confusing and annoying. It is a construct that exists to provide continuity but it is so pervasive that it is neigh impossible to see beyond the construct.

That inability disturbs me. Really makes me off balance.

Also, I'm getting older and that's annoying too :-)
Old 25-08-2018, 06:27 AM
Knower
We usually think of time: Past, Present and Future.
What is important to me is the idea of "living in the Now".
That is kind of different for me to be in than in the Present(in my case). A flow, time speeding up.
Some kind of Worth & Gratitude. Where I see my place and other people around me. Connected. Searching for the good vibes-Love & Happiness. Worth & Meaning.
Everything has already happened and not, what people might refer to the beginning and the end.
I like to say symbolic we live in the between(like a video half way through to be done), but remember We can change & alter our lives, time.
(time itself - there is only "present:now" .. Other realms has no time, in this realm we define it in our existence). Cycles.
I Think about it as A river of thought(with all different time lines all lined up next to each other). Time is not what it seems to be. An Illusion and yet, a real thing to believe in, or to talk about "yesterday".
Therefore, live a good life, instead of having a bad hellish life, so we can relive "a good life" for eternity. Life can be heaven or hell.... This is why.. It can be a scary thought for some.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream,
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream.................(in dreams)---illusions of selfs

Why is time so important to me? You see. I will change my mind yet again... at some point in "time"
I have no true answer. Living in this Moment. Accepting life as it is now. This is what "time" is for me.

It is not by chance. WE live in this "time". Only in the present now, here always & beyond.
Old 25-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Time is among my worst enemies...
Old 25-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Time.

If eternity is weaved into our universe and into our spiritual beings..
What is time .. to you?
Why is it important ... to you?

As I read the question I try to remember what I know, have known and still know somewhere.
Eternity is not woven into our verse, it will not vanish but collapse at some point and expand into millions if not billions of new verses.
Time is woven into the matrix of space. And as long there is space there is time, obviously. And time and space are two different energies, or energies of different frequencies. Space has a fluid like nature and time gives it structure.
The energy of time plays a role in the transition from creation to manifestation, not by itself, yet the angelic use the energy in the transition process.

As I have said somewhere else, the time keepers are always angelic.
They ensure that manifestation happens at the right moment.
Old 25-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Absolutely awesome question!

Time..to me, has the effect of providing the pallet to which my experience has developed on. Everything I am aware of, I believe to have existed at some "time" - with regards to being 3 years old once, and being 40 years old now.

It is important...to me, as I believe it is not what I took for granted as being all these years, but much more. I believe we can experience time at its very foundation through focused mental discipline and meditation; by slowing our perception of the now. Energy itself is a force (however manifested) over a period of time; the very construct of matter itself. I find the journey and discovery very exciting and enlightening. Thanks for letting me share.
Old 25-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
Time, in my opinion, is confusing and annoying.

Also, I'm getting older and that's annoying too :-)
Limitation of our physical existence.. THAT is extremely sad. so.. annoying.
But .. with our physical forms changes with death, then reincarnate in another physical forms... THAT is exciting!
Old 25-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
We usually think of time: Past, Present and Future.
What is important to me is the idea of "living in the Now".
That is kind of different for me to be in than in the Present(in my case). A flow, time speeding up.
Some kind of Worth & Gratitude. Where I see my place and other people around me. Connected. Searching for the good vibes-Love & Happiness. Worth & Meaning.
Everything has already happened and not, what people might refer to the beginning and the end.
I like to say symbolic we live in the between(like a video half way through to be done), but remember We can change & alter our lives, time.
(time itself - there is only "present:now" .. Other realms has no time, in this realm we define it in our existence). Cycles.
I Think about it as A river of thought(with all different time lines all lined up next to each other). Time is not what it seems to be. An Illusion and yet, a real thing to believe in, or to talk about "yesterday".
Therefore, live a good life, instead of having a bad hellish life, so we can relive "a good life" for eternity. Life can be heaven or hell.... This is why.. It can be a scary thought for some.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream,
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream.................(in dreams)---illusions of selfs

Why is time so important to me? You see. I will change my mind yet again... at some point in "time"
I have no true answer. Living in this Moment. Accepting life as it is now. This is what "time" is for me.

It is not by chance. WE live in this "time". Only in the present now, here always & beyond.

I have always puzzled by this living in "NOW".
In reality, we live now to exist in future.
So to me, make the best of NOW to built the better FUTURE.

If we focus just NOW, we lose the point of carrying for anything else.
Without thinking of consequences of our actions NOW, we destroy everything that keeps us alive, including our bodies, love ones, environment, etc..

Our souls reincarnate, not just to experience physical existence, but to achieve something (I wish I know).. in their remote distant future, beyond the current and future physical lives..
Therefore, we need to have gratitude for NOW, we need to accept that we are actually living for the unknown FUTURE, by living for NOW.
We live for FUTURE.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:00 PM
I was shown what time is in a sudden Insight given in meditation in 1973.
(I was quite stunned as I always am when these things happen!)

Time is God's foreplay.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Time is among my worst enemies...

Oh.. don't fight with Time. It is just illusion.