Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-12-2017, 06:45 AM
Experiencer

Secret Garden Movie and Reincarnation

Any body else notice the undertones of movies like the Secret Garden relating to reincarnation.

I watched it when I was a kid and just now rewatchedd it and realize I understand so much more stuff now from a metaphysical perpective.
Old 30-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Ascender
The Secret Garden never really resonated with me, probably because there is no real connection with my own childhood maladies. I like the Railway Children, reincarnated from the despair of London to a quieter life in the countryside.

The Amazing Mr. Blunden, is a fond favorite.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Master
yes i get it
tittic opnded up 1 of my passs lifs it id did
i luvd secrd gardn i did evn as adlt i luvd it
i sum tims thng movis can opn passs lifs web wev had we do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-12-2017, 03:46 AM
Experiencer

I just realized the little girl was the reincarnation of the guy's wife that died.

its all very interesting...and Indian spell Colin casted to bring his dad home. A great story!

Apparently the author has other books hat are also metaphysical
Old 17-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Experiencer

Now I'm intrigued. I'll have to find some way to rewatch Secret Garden. I remember it found a warm place in my heart and have wanted to rewatch it since childhood.
Old 01-02-2018, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

I remember when I was a kid watching it the grown ups who understood after watching it...said "omg! that was his wife!" about the little girl. I was so confused about what they were talking about. Now I rewatached it and I am pretty sure she was because after the kids did the spell that count had a dream about his wife saying she was in the garden "with Colin". Also they looked identical. Kind of sad actually because obviously he can't marry his niece.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Perhaps the unconscious will find ANY way to get back to that special person.
Old 17-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Experiencer

I rewatched the Secret Garden last night and I definitely agree about the spiritual undertones of this movie. There is not only symbolism in every minute of the movie, but I would definitely agree that Mary was the reincarnation of Colin's mom. I think Colin somehow knew as well, though he may have misinterpreted that knowledge when he said something about marrying Mary. Did anyone catch that? Also, the dad knew when he saw her eyes. Remember his remark when they first saw each other?

Also, to add another note... Martha and ****en, as siblings, seemed peculiar in their relevance to the whole movie. They acted as a helpful guide in the others lives, also creating a comforting presence within the movie.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I rewatched the Secret Garden last night and I definitely agree about the spiritual undertones of this movie. There is not only symbolism in every minute of the movie, but I would definitely agree that Mary was the reincarnation of Colin's mom. I think Colin somehow knew as well, though he may have misinterpreted that knowledge when he said something about marrying Mary. Did anyone catch that? Also, the dad knew when he saw her eyes. Remember his remark when they first saw each other?

Also, to add another note... Martha and ****en, as siblings, seemed peculiar in their relevance to the whole movie. They acted as a helpful guide in the others lives, also creating a comforting presence within the movie.

Hey! I know this is a late response but thanks!!!