Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Experiencer
Lady Bugs showing up in my home

I am looking for feedback from anyone who can help me understand the spiritual meaning behind all the lady bugs I am finding in our country home over the last couple weeks. I have compared notes with both friends and neighbors and noone else seems to be getting any. I will find up to four of them at a time just lounging on our bathroom counter near the sink each night. I am not sure how they are getting in or if they are just "there" through manifesting. I understand that lady bugs are a good sign and I leave them be when I see them. But I can't help but think maybe there's a spiritual message. Anybody have a take on this? I have a pretty clean home nor is it an older home so outside of an occasional spider I have no issues with bugs of any sort in general. This just started a few weeks back. Also I have been seeing repeated numbers of 11 11, and this past week many series of 2's (222, 22, etc...) not sure if this ties in or not.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:56 AM
Experiencer
Not one single post on this? Really? Noone's had any experience with seeing this for themselves? Feeling a bit disappointed in sharing in some answers to this.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Guide

Lady bugs are good luck. But lady bugs do enter our homes in late fall before winter, and then reemerge in spring once its warm again. This happens in my house every year. Lady bugs "hibernate." Lol. You can google it.

Sorry. :/ I'm not sure why they are attracted to specific houses. Supposedly light and humidity can make a difference in where they choose to spend their winters.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Lady bugs are good luck. But lady bugs do enter our homes in late fall before winter, and then reemerge in spring once its warm again. This happens in my house every year. Lady bugs "hibernate." Lol. You can google it.

Sorry. :/ I'm not sure why they are attracted to specific houses. Supposedly light and humidity can make a difference in where they choose to spend their winters.

Thank you for your post Clio 86. It's nice to know that some people will respond once in a while. I was starting to think it was something about me that kept them away...lol. I am still ascending in my journey, and I do understand when they say your vibe attracts your tribe. So I was a little concerned when my posts were not commented on because I feel I have a pretty high vibration since I awakened back in 2012.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:33 AM
Guide

This forum can be pretty slow moving sometimes. Lol. Its not you! The relationship and twin flames threads seem to move quicker.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:17 AM
Master
I believe ladybugs are wee messengers from spirit, a little hello and reminder that you're not alone. The morning of the day my mum passed (on a freezing February day) there was a ladybug on the bathroom mirror. At the time, I really needed the support and spirit delivered.

Along with all the 11's and other number combinations you're seeing, it seems the "we're with you" shoe fits.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:50 PM
mindanalyzer

I just dont like insects and snakes; I get a bad vibe from them
Old 09-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
A ladybird landed on me when I was walking today. I hadn't read anything about them before, but I felt a sense of something when it did, so I let it stay on for a few minutes.

On the same walk a bird pooped on my jacket and I passed a feather, too. Hopefully someone's got my back in the spirit world :)
Old 14-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

When my friend ( possible tf) moved and pushed away without a word..they day she left I came home, and ladybug was also on my mirror in the bathroom and then flew towards the skylight. I have been sssing numbers as well. 11:11 555 444,etc.. I also have been seeing her name in places I wouldn’t ordinarily be looking through. I thought it was wierd that in the spring and we still had snow that a ladybug would be in my home.