Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Shadowside

srsly, at lest its not lik this. rotf****. I h8 text speak.

By the way which university did you get your language teaching degree from?
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
srsly, at lest its not lik this. rotf****. I h8 text speak.

By the way which university did you get your language teaching degree from?

What language teaching degree might that be?

Last edited by radareyes : 12-12-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Sangress

I would prefer it if this thread stayed on topic and did not include bickering about others ability to write, speak or interpret the English language.

Thank you.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by radareyes
I'm trying to say that wholeness and the experience of there being something missing are mutually exclusive.

Well said, radar.

In the same vein... "trying to influence" something you perceive as separate and apart from you is an entirely different ballgame from intimately recognizing the reality of interconnectedness and creating effects through that interconnection.

Xan

Old 12-12-2010, 03:57 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I would prefer it if this thread stayed on topic and did not include bickering about others ability to write, speak or interpret the English language.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Last edited by radareyes : 12-12-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Shadowside

The orginal example was a six sided die so i'll stick with that. There is no denying that everything is even to the slightest degree interconnected, the slightest degree being were all made of matter, but the die and myself are of two different worlds, one a plastic inanimate object, and myself a complex organic being capable of rational thought. The Die has no will to influence, it's movements are but chance, my energy programming I placed in the die tried to alter the movements of said die, benefiting the outcome I programmed into it. In this example there is no deeper meaning to the die, to put it bluntly, It's just a plastic die and that's all it's ever going to be. There is no deeper meaning or complex relationship, between myself and the die. Not every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:07 AM
Sangress

The reason I have written this post is because I am able to read almost every aspect of a person through most types of media and, in turn, am able to influence or manipulate them after I have sensed them due to psychic connections or bonds formed with them at the instant of "contact."

Distance is no barrier to the mind.

Intent and skill is all that is needed to contact, manipulate, read or draw a person toward you through old and new technology/media.

The sensing of or the use of constructs over inanimate physical objects is a different subject entirely, to what I am proposing.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:19 AM
Shadowside

I was just making a point to xan and radareyes.

So if your able to do this, then you should know a decent bit about me. I propose that you do your technique on myself, and then post what you read or saw on this topic, I don't mind I just want to see if this works. Just some general astral and physical facts about me will be fine. I'm giving you my consent to do this.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
The orginal example was a six sided die so i'll stick with that. There is no denying that everything is even to the slightest degree interconnected, the slightest degree being were all made of matter,

Matter is the variable that separates, not interconnects.

Quote:
but the die and myself are of two different worlds, one a plastic inanimate object, and myself a complex organic being capable of rational thought.

Two different worlds within the confines of the very narrow parameters you've defined above, yes. Beyond that, not really.

Quote:
The Die has no will to influence, it's movements are but chance,

Chance is the name that people give to interconnected events that they lack the perspective to see in their entirety.

Quote:
my energy programming I placed in the die tried to alter the movements of said die, benefiting the outcome I programmed into it.
In this example there is no deeper meaning to the die, to put it bluntly, It's just a plastic die and that's all it's ever going to be

Actually, a plastic die, like all material constructs, is subject to the laws of impermanence and entropy and could eventually be any number of things, corporeal or otherwise.

Quote:
There is no deeper meaning or complex relationship, between myself and the die.
How d'ya figure?

Quote:
Not every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom.

So tell me, Shadowside -- if the wisdom you speak of is universal, then how is it not applicable in every situation?
Old 12-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by radareyes
Matter is the variable that separates, not interconnects.

Wrong. Everything around you is made of matter, you and the walls, the ceiling, and the air. That connects you, it dosen't seperate.

Two different worlds within the confines of the very narrow parameters you've defined above, yes. Beyond that, not really.

Having a soul, a mind, and a living body, is not narrow in any respect.

Chance is the name that people give to interconnected events that they lack the perspective to see in their entirety.

Chance is another name for the random. Or a series of circumstances that you can't entirely control. Not everthing is connected to another, that is false logic.

Actually, a plastic die, like all material constructs, is subject to the laws of impermanence and entropy and could eventually be any number of things, corporeal or otherwise.

Everthing is subject to death or destruction even time itself. But twenty bucks says that the plastic polymers don't give out for another 150 years.

How d'ya figure?

So tell me, Shadowside -- if the wisdom you speak of is universal, then how is it not applicable in every situation?
I didn't say it was universal, don't put words in my mouth. The word "Not" was placed infront like this, NOT every situation is an anecdote of universal wisdom. I was saying that there was no deep spiritual meaning in the die, it's just a die.