Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
when i close my eyes before sleep they look at me only one at a time. a few times i have seen them one after another over a couple of minutes. side on and front on usually it is the eye socket ina face close up. ?

many other times I have seen like an eye in the distance like an orb blue coloured.

I dunno its weird

i haven't tested this out because i haven't paid attention to what i see when i close my eyes lately, but apparently, if your third eye is opened, you can see it, if you look up towards where it's supposed to be. somewhere i read said it's supposed to look golden, or blue... but i don't think i'd rely on some of the sources i have found on the internet. Does seem kind of cool though.
Anyway, i've seen eyes too. Don't know what it means, but i see lots of disorientating and obscene things getting in the way when i close my eyes, it's explained by science to be something or another. But i really had to work my *** off to make it peaceful and dark in order to meditate properly.

Are you close to a dream state when this happens? Or visualizing something? Or is it simply what you see when your eyes are closed? Do you know how to differentiate between all of those?
Old 28-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
i haven't tested this out because i haven't paid attention to what i see when i close my eyes lately, but apparently, if your third eye is opened, you can see it, if you look up towards where it's supposed to be. somewhere i read said it's supposed to look golden, or blue... but i don't think i'd rely on some of the sources i have found on the internet. Does seem kind of cool though.
Anyway, i've seen eyes too. Don't know what it means, but i see lots of disorientating and obscene things getting in the way when i close my eyes, it's explained by science to be something or another. But i really had to work my *** off to make it peaceful and dark in order to meditate properly.

Are you close to a dream state when this happens? Or visualizing something? Or is it simply what you see when your eyes are closed? Do you know how to differentiate between all of those?
i guess its just before sleep and only happens sometimes.

from my things I said above people could get the impression of negativity,but thats not the case I am used to it now and find it interesting but it always requires investigation if something new appears
Old 30-11-2010, 04:35 AM
santacruz18

I have had tingling sensations at the crown and 3rd eye off and on for a few months now, when I meditate, but I feel like I just can't get "the door" open, so to speak.
Old 30-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
I have had tingling sensations at the crown and 3rd eye off and on for a few months now, when I meditate, but I feel like I just can't get "the door" open, so to speak.
when mine opened i was just praying to god nothing too special it was unexpected but for me it was like an inrush in mt forehead. not a particularly subtle thing.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
well i didn't quite "turn it off" i think it's there for a reason, i just got more control over it somehow, i just played around with the sensations, i was referring to the intense sharp vibration, i managed to get a hold of that. My third eye eventually woke up my crown chakra, like BAM, now i'm dealing with the oh so pleasantness of that.

that is happening to me too, i feel for ya, it is driving me nuts as well. i can't go any where near the mall, it's way too over stimulating. I tried to shop today, felt like i was going to float away or pass out or something, i'd recommend not shopping in this state, i ended up buying a few items without knowing what i was doing, now i'm stuck with them, and every person i passed i could read their whole lives.
Even when i pick up or look at objects, even with "good" energies, it's like an invisible force colliding into me.
I made the horrible mistake of walking into a spiritual occult store today as well. THAT was highly unpleasant and gross feeling. I know the store is all good energies, but it was way too powerful with everything coming at me.
It's hard to ground too, because basically, we are so over sensitive so suddenly to all the energies around us.

i went out to a huge event last night, didn't think it would go too well, thought i'd probably pass out from it all, but it helped ground me a bit. In Progress just told me, that grounding is a good thing. There are good relaxing and grounding techniques, but for me, all my life i have learned to be physically stimulated, so things like sports, and loud blaring music tend to bring me back to earth.

Have you been noticing the feeling of energies in your hands and your body, or does that just happen with the crown chakra? All i know is once i started feeling all my energies, it helped a lot to learn to balance them, release them, use them to heal myself and stuff.

I'm just picking up on things here and there, mostly stuff sent to me from my spirits. The disorientation of the opening of the third eye is reported to be common, i think it lasts for different times for everyone though.
As i said, i don't know how to differentiate what is going on for me, also because my crown chakra is opened. I think my third eye was actually slightly open my whole life, or at least i could always feel it, and i always had psychic abilities and such, but then everything about me became dormant for many years. Recently it opened WIDE, very unpleasant, and then eventually it expanded to the crown chakra, way more unpleasant.
i see lots of stars rushing into my forehead with smokey stuff too it looks like the milky way at night rushing t at your head likea tunnell
' doyou get that
Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Neville

Quote:
How has opening your third eye affected your life?

It seems to have made the other two eye's deteriorate in my case as I now have to wear glasses for reading.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Master
mine helps my physical eyes see better...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 03-12-2010, 03:24 AM
Master
I have to wear glasses too. but it was like that before. now i see other stuff I couldnt before
Old 03-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Master
i dont wear glasses just yet, but one day in the not too far future it will be unavoidable...or maybe not, ill have to wait...but my third eye shows me things sometimes while my eyes are open, and ALWAYS when theyre shut...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 03-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
It seems to have made the other two eye's deteriorate in my case as I now have to wear glasses for reading.
i notice your avatar nevil are you attracted to stars and pictures likethat too since i love moons and cosmic stuff more now i find it really attractive