Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Charity

Any comments welcome

Hello everyone,

Had a very strange experience during meditation last night and just wanted to get your input if you don't mind sharing with me.

First of all there was more tingly energy coursing through my body then ever before. From head to toe and I often felt myself just barely "lift up". But the "vision" was the strangest. I hope I can describe it because words so often fail me in these circumstances.

At first it was just me, walking on a beach beneath the night sky which was filled with stars. No moon but a cooling and gentle breeze. Then all of a sudden there were two of me. One with a haze of light and one with a shadow of dark. I had been attempting to send great vibrations of love and the light out into the far reaches of the universe so I was feeling very compassionate. The light me reached out and took the hand of the dark me and drew it close enveloping it in feelings of love. There was no resistance and we began to walk down the beach together with the light me constantly reassuring the dark me that it was loved, there was nothing to fear, we would be alright.

This is a very short version of a rather long and involved vision. And I don't know if this means anything or not but I had spent the first part of my meditation releasing some very old feelings of guilt and shame that I had been refusing to let go of for a very long time.

Any input would be most welcome.

Thank you all and much love.
Charity
Old 12-01-2007, 10:13 PM
~Jay~

Hi Charity!

I think basically it was telling you that you have a dark side as well as a light one, and that to move forward you need to accept/love your shadow self just as much as your light side. Integration, in other words, which you seem to have been working on very well.

I had a similar vision, but it was with swans - but the interpretation I came up with was the same as yours really. I was meditating and sitting by a lake, when I saw a white swan and a black swan swimming towards me at the edge. I went up to feed them something from my pocket, and when I had finished they stepped out of the water in front of me and merged into one beautiful silver-grey swan, before taking off almost vertically into the sky above me. Darkness & light merging into one....

Hope this helps a little.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Glorymist

Charity - - I believe Jaycee has it pretty well pegged. We each have aspects of ourselves that we have filled with Light - - and other aspects that somewhat limit us. If we wish to terms these "dark" or "shadow" or such - - is up to us. How we interact with each of them spells a lot about how they react in turn.

You - - were helping some of those limiting shadows to feel accepted. To realize that it's okay to come into the light. How about - - to "lighten up" a bit ?? Whatever you were doing - - it seems as tho it was working.

When the "darker" sides of us begin to walk hand in hand with the "lighter" aspects - - it really doesn't matter exactly and specifically which is believing what. You know you are growing. You know the shadow sides of you are becoming less so. There is less fear in the shadows because they have stepped alongside the lighter aspects.

How can you lose ??

Consider it this way. One of the toughest things any of us have to contend with on the Path is forgiving ourselves. We are the first to forgive anyone / everyone else - - but the last to do so of ourselves. Now - - you work to forgive yourself - - of some old guilts and regrets. Those old patterns and feelings and beliefs feel better now. They walk alongside the part that offers forgiveness.

If you can remember what they looked like - - then intentionally go back inside and continue working with them. Walk with them. Talk with them. Walk with them on down the beach and stand under the full moon - - basking in the Light. Walk them into the surf and bathe / cleanse. Let them know all is well.

You are doing wonderfully ! ! You are to be commended for your work.

:->

Glory
Old 13-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Lapis

Really good stuff Charity! "Polarity resolution" at work......keep it up and you won't recognize your old self soon because you'll literally be a much expanded higher frequency version of 'you'.
Old 13-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Charity

Thank you Jaycee, Glorymist, and Lapis,

I really appreciate your thoughts. I have never heard of "ploarity resolution" but intend to look it up. Made me think of the word "bipolar" ('scuse me if I spelled that wrong). Do you think that might be why so many people have so many issues with mental stability today? I wonder if not for that dream if I would have ever acknowledged that I even had a dark side? How can one deal with correcting something if they do not acknowledge that it exists in the first place?

I started reading a really good book that I bought in a second hand store yesterday, The Emerald Tablets by Dennis Hauck. Learning a lot from it.

Thank much everyone,
Charity
Old 13-01-2007, 09:35 AM
dreamer

Hey charity, have a look at etherium gold or monoatomic white powder gold for an in teresting aid to polarity resolution. I've had the same dreams, i've resolved it by realising that if god is everthing, that includes the dark side, but the dark side needs to be completely trusted and loved to shine. The dark side is the one mind we all share, the ego, constantly ego bashing makes it sensitive and resentful ie the devil being supposedly evil, but when loved and trusted it becomes pure genius and provides the great ideas that manifest us into a heavenly experience. Love your mind, and intuition grows. Growth of intuition leads to greater communication and creativity which leads to greater sexual expression and confidence which in turn releases the root chakra leaving you free to experience other realms which all feeds the heart and makes you feel great.

The trick is seeing the unity of all things, then you start to become aware that you are everything and can start loving your whole self both inside and out as the universe manifested around you!!
Old 13-01-2007, 09:53 AM
~Jay~

Nice post, Dreamer
Old 15-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Luke Wolf

Summed up, my interpretation is that you have to accept your inner dualities to move on.
And I can assure you, thier is absolutly no reason to fear the darker side of Nature, including yourself.
Closed Thread