Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Sangress

I find good metaphysical defence's and the ability to sever any deeper connections any problematic spirits have with you (or anyone else) at a moments notice to work pretty well as a purely preventative and defensive strategy at least.

And if your too weak to perform such acts or maintain shields, then you can always hire someone to do it for you (whether its another spirit or someone you actually know, or a god...etc doesn't really matter, as long as its someone you trust.) And that can go on until your all mended up and able to do the shielding and such of your own accord.

That, or find out what repels said spirit/entity or harms them directly, everything has a weakness of some kind.

Although if you don't know what your dealing with and such I wouldn't encourage opening your defenses up (during offensive maneuvers) since you wouldn't know the capabilities of said spirit. You got to be absolutely sure of what your doing if you want to make a mark.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Master

Having just been drawn to this thread, I'm sorry to read of what is taking / has taken place.

I'm susceptible from some karma / this life shenanigans, and whilst I'm largely free, I noticed a side-swipe out of the blue. It occurred at the same time as the shadow moon. And this energy that comes is the shadow self of the person associated with the karma - it is very reptilian and violent.

It passes, yes, I send it healing light and love (as best I can) and I'm wondering if there is a shadow energy that you are associated with and perhaps a lunar connection?

I'm very sensitive to the moon.

Just a thought.
Old 14-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Aquarian

I guess it's time I updated this thread.

I've encountered 'reptilian' type beings before. Actually they were more insectoid. Apart from distracting me by telling me I was this great saviour of the world (check that ego!) they weren't particularly dangerous and left me alone when I made a decision to ignore them.

I don't believe I'm sensitive to the Moon. Alice Bailey said it was energetically dead although I think she might be wrong (can't trust any of these channelers).

I've been looking for my attacker and well... it seems to be more of an army and I don't know who the general is. I haven't been able to locate the being I described earlier who I thought was my attacker.

The polyphasic sleeping has been a great defence. I've only been hurt twice in 7 months when I was awake.

Thing is though, they put a lot of effort into getting me to sleep. Actually not just me, seemingly everyone.

It's obvious with me, but why they put so much effort into getting everyone else to sleep, I don't know.

I'm in the process of working out their control methods and which are specific to me.

Here's a list of other control methods I've noticed. None of them I've yet noticed in others (haven't looked for them):

1. A demotivational structure, shaped a bit like a large, wide comb. It is attached to my front, with the teeth sticking between my chakras and stops inter-chakra communication.
2. One of the standard (?) microentities often sits between my solar plexus and hara making me hungry.
3. Something like an anti-scratch veterinary collar. Sits at neck chakra and serves to block my perception of my own aura.
4. Fake energy centres. I'm now assuming that only the 7 (12) chakras are real and that all others are fake. Also, some of my real chakras have fake chakras superimposed in them when they're being attacked.
5. Multiple simultaneous attack. I've especially noticed this when they're trying to get me to sleep. They tend to attack my 4b chakra. One microentity will sit in the chakra itself, another will be well hidden but located behind me, projecting a beam of control at the area. I've spotted 4 such dual attacks simultaneously.
6. There's something like a canopy which blocks energy, presumably designed to interfere with communication from higher beings. I've not noticed any great difference upon removing it though.

Last edited by Aquarian : 14-12-2012 at 04:05 AM.