Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 11-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Aquarian

Thanks Mattie, I almost posted on your thread earlier as my case is definitely outside of your generalisation.

I've dealt with lesser entities who fell outside too. Indeed, I wonder if my early involvement with them (I've yet to post about the dangers of channeling) has led to my current problems.

The dead keep far away from me.
Old 13-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Aquarian

A rather nasty development - the entity attacked my girlfriend. Didn't realise it for over an hour, maybe 24+ hours.

Same chakra I get most attacks on (5b) and what I call the type I attack, a simple serpent-like thoughtform which bites on to areas and slowly sucks out my energy.
The type II attack is the one where it reprograms my chakras to produce something like a ball which grows using dark energy and fills itself with light energy.

According to my 3rd intuitive method (which may not have been accurate as I was tired) the entity has no interest in her energy and just wanted to unbalance me. If so, the entity was successful - I woke up under attack and was attacked non-stop all day (yesterday).

I also channeled some information on the entity itself but do not trust it due to the entity mimicking my guides. I don't think it's necessary to post it unconfirmed as if anyone has come across what I channeled it to be, they'll surely recognise it from my description.
Old 13-07-2011, 11:00 PM
SunMist

Aquarian, where is the 5b chakra located? Also are you sure that this "simple serpent-like thoughtform" is not an attacking cord (either inputting or draining) coming from another real live person in your life rather than an entity? I ask because that is what they can look like.
Old 15-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Aquarian

Chakras 2-6 have cones projecting out the front and the back of the body. 5b is the back of the neck. Front and back (a & b) are strongly related but each has different function - front are more to do with self-definition, back more to do with affecting the world. This is from Barbara Brennan's teachings.

I did wonder a while back if it was a guy who I once associated with who saw me as a rival. I do doubt he's that powerful though and I'm unable to trace the 'cord' back (it 'stops' or passes into a dark void).
The timing is off though. The entity often comes after me when I'm asleep and I have highly variable sleeping hours.
Also my intuition points to something like a demon.

My current theories are crazy but working out well. I haven't been attacked for 2 days, feel great and my ability to heal others has gotten even faster (reliably ~5s for clearing any fixation/issue).
They don't tally with anything I've read except in the vaguest sense though so I'm going to keep testing it for a while before I talk about it.

Thanks for your input. This stuff is so off-the-wall that any acknowledgement that seems to know what they're talking about is welcome.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:37 PM
mattie

Moving Past Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Thanks Mattie, I almost posted on your thread earlier as my case is definitely outside of your generalisation.

I've dealt with lesser entities who fell outside too. Indeed, I wonder if my early involvement with them (I've yet to post about the dangers of channeling) has led to my current problems.

The dead keep far away from me.

You may feel that your situation is outside of the vetting instruction, but it isn’t. As long as you feel that you’re vulnerable to attack & can’t protect your self this is reality that you script for your self. The key is to stop fearing them.

Negative energies aren’t more powerful than us. Organized religion has worked long & hard for millennia to convince us that they are more powerful, but this is utter disinformation.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 08-09-2011, 08:05 PM
mattie

Take Charge & Draw Boundaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Have you set boundaries? Sounds like you are "allowing" yourself to be victimized. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=17188

While we are in fear the idea that we're allowing our self to be victimized will often be a concept that we’re not really receptive to, but it’s TRUE.

These bothersome spirits use our own fear against us. If we move out of fearing them & their amateurish pranks they have nothing to work w/ & actually become irrelevant as we are now existing in a frequency that is different territory.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Aquarian

I suspect we're talking about different entities and so I've started a discussion on whether all entities are the same here.

I'd rather keep this thread uncluttered as I'm going to refer it to people who I'm guessing have a better chance of helping me.
Old 19-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Aquarian

An update:

I was unusually drawn to meditate whilst being attacked.
My focus was threefold:
1. Asking God to present Himself.
2. To ask Him for protection.
3. To understand more about how to protect myself.

Well God duly appeared(!) but didn't seem to give me any help on protecting myself. I did get a realisation however that eating meat was disgusting.
So, a few days of being meat-free, I felt clearer. Then a month later I could discern between being clear and not in pain vs being not so clear and in some degree of pain.

From this I deduced and discovered a very sneaky kind of entity that hid itself in my aura. It is chameleon-like in that it can adopt the shape & energy 'signature' of others. I haven't bothered to find out its purpose yet but it was the thing causing me pain.

It was unusually difficult to evict. Not a massive struggle but 5x less easy than other entities I've come across.

I've since been free of pain and discomfort...
... or at least, I only have to evict such an entity (they invade whilst I'm asleep) to be free of it.

I'm still having my aura reprogrammed against my will -- usually at night when my will is more 'flexible' -- so not quite free yet.
Old 13-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Aquarian

It is time to update this thread.

Sadly, my attacker returned.

One of the things that really disempowered me was that I couldn't perceive it. I thought it hid behind energy barriers. Some days, I could feel a menacing energy all around me.

Something like the hundredth thing I tried to stop it ... actually worked. I was wondering if it was personal, and searched for an energy of hating me. It was surprisingly easy to find. It seemed to be coming from a floating heart chakra.

I cleared the fixation with a Reiki-based technique I discovered and have used with clients for years. The attacks reduced 60% -- and have stayed reduced for the last 5 months.

I realised it wasn't an astral being. It was a causal/ideational being.

More recently, I finally got a look at my attacker -- or at least what my mind could construct of its ideational foundation.

It was both grotesque and pitiful. They don't look like cool MF hard-asses like Sauron and the Witch King... more like Palpatine after he got fried, only a lot worse.

It was old and miserable, covered with grey, dead flesh.

I was in a quite altered state and taken aback, so I don't remember much apart from my emotional response.

Feeling empowered, I asked Sri Lahiri Mahasaya to take it away -- which he did after a time.

This was my first verifiable contact with Lahiri. I guess I find it easier to relate to a Master who looked like Einstein.

With that gone, I can be clearer about what's causing remaining problems.

The incredibly subtle being that invades my astral body is still around from time to time.

What's really interesting though are small entities created to influence and control any being with chakras.

These entities attach to chakras in our inner core, a tube which runs up our body connecting the chakras.. They seem to be largely responsible for humanity's problems -- if not the problems of most of creation's inhabitants.

They do this through:
1. Turning light, high frequency energy into syrupy dark energy. This dark energy isolates that part of the aura, freezing the mista which is what stops us from changing.
2. Even without this, they significantly disrupt energy flow.
3. They influence our chakras into being vulnerable to attacks from other entities.

This is presumably one reason why Kriya is so effective – it removes these smaller entities and thereby stops our chakras from being vulnerable.

Whatever Lahiri did stopped helping me after a week or so. Nonetheless, I’m much much better. Armed with the above information, I'm not vulnerable during the day. I'm still fighting off these entities most days but that’s much better than the pain and debilitation I was suffering.

Sleeping has become a bit problematic. Sadly, I'm much more vulnerable when asleep. I'm usually OK for the first 3 hours but if I sleep longer than that I'm increasingly likely to wake up in pain. So I'm doing a lot of polyphasic sleeping.
Old 14-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Present

Non - benign Spirits

Sorry to read of your dilemma!

Perhaps you should find a method that will cleanse and remove these dark entities from your being. Best wishes that you can overcome these entities.