Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: What are twin flames exactly?
Romantic feelings mixed with mythology 10 14.71%
Two souls that were cut in half and have to unite again 25 36.76%
Different name for soul mates (people you bonded with in a past life) 6 8.82%
Other.. 27 39.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello, I have just joined the forum :). I know we're not supposed to reveal our real name on here, so perhaps my middle name will suffice? Just call me Michelle or simply bluedahlia, I don't mind :) I am currently living in Australia and have lived here all my life. Though I am half Filipino/half Australian, so I have been over to the Philippines. I do have aspirations to experience different parts of this beautiful world though. Anyway, I am grateful for such a community and look forward to interacting with you. If you ever feel like a chat, feel free to send me a message at anytime :)

I haven't read through all the posts in this thread, but I'll get around to it. My opinion on the twin flame experience has changed countless times over the years. I have had what I perceive to be a 'false twin' experience and a 'true twin' flame experience. I'm just simply sharing my current views and stance on this phenomenon. My perspective may be different from yours, but that's okay. It is all good. We are simply here to learn from each other and we're all at different stages :). Our awareness is expanding the further along we go on this journey. The more enlightened we become, the more lighthearted we become! If you end up reading through this, I thank you so much for your time and consideration my friend. Pranams!

Like many, my analytical mind has attempted to make sense of this phenomenom. Currently, there are two concepts that make sense to me. I will keep it in a simplified version for each:

1//

From the top, within any living system, there are dual paradoxical aspects that complement and complete each other to create a whole. This unison is what is referred to as the 'twin flame' energy and is how the term came about. Twin Flame = One Unified Energy.

The Universe is a living system and is a unified whole. It is a twin flame energy and consciousness. Within this system are other systems.

The Earth is a living system, a human being is a living system. The human collective is the Earth's inhabitants, therefore, is an organic unified whole - a living system. It is a twin flame energy.

The issue at this time is that the twin flame aspect of the Earth and humanity is out of balance. This balance needs to be corrected. And so, there was the 'call'. This call was sent out to all star systems for a mission to balance the human collective aspect. Together, the collective souls are a family.

This soul family is to collaborate on a task for the benefit of mankind - They are a super set.
Within this soul family, there are soul groups. These are soul mates who connect for a purpose - They are a derived set.
Within a soul group, there are twin souls. These souls merge together in love - They are a singleton set.

These two individual souls are not two halves of the same soul. Simply, the twin flame energy was put between them by God/Source to accomplish a mission.

2//

A group of souls were discharged from the Source. Together they made their descent through the big bang, celestial, spiritual, mental, astral and etheric realms. It took a very long time before they reached a physical planet. Through that journey, the twin souls were the last to seperate and individualise - they were the last two peas in the pod.

Through thousands of incarnations, there was an incessant desire for each other in their subliminal consciousness. The longing for each other is more cogent when they are very close to reaching enlightenment before they make their ascent back to the Source (as a group). From the moment they had physical human bodies, they have been working diligently toward achieving an ideal state to merge.

It is only in their last - or penultimate - lifetime that they are able to differentiate between a karmic mate, soul mate and twin soul.

Karmic mates have shared previous lifetimes together and are from different soul groups.
Soul mates have shared many lifetimes together and are from the same soul group.
Twin souls have shared very few lifetimes together and are one organic whole (within the same soul group).

Though twin souls were individualised, this does not mean they are two halves of the same soul. And when twins come together in their last lifetime, it will result in the betterment of humanity.

So which one is it? Could be both, could be neither! The point is to not get attached and to let go of it altogether! I may elaborate more another time, though it is quite late on this side of the world. I do stand strong in this truth though:

Twin souls (two individual souls, a set) are one organic whole. They are dual aspects within one unified energy - The twin flame energy. They are most definitely not two halves of one soul.

I believe we only have one twin soul - We can only merge with one soul in love, at any given point in time.

I do feel that they have the same aspiration to enhance others lives and to be of selfless service to all.

I also feel, a twin soul can be guiding and assisting the other from the spiritual realms. And so, if our twins are incarnated in the same lifetime with us, and we do meet them, we should be very grateful as others are not as fortunate.

Also, when twins merge in love, it simply means that universal force of love and everything it encompasses. It doesn't necessarily mean they will be in a romantic relationship. Love is so much more than romance and physical intimacy. One can have a perfectly blissful relationship with anyone! They just have to create that. One may even decide to stay single. The only relationship that will bring us happiness is the relationship we have with ourselves. Happiness comes from within.

Thank you so much for reading, I appreciate you. 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 14-04-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Old 13-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Omg Bluedahlia...

Finally someone who has seen what I have seen in my own dreamspace visions!

Hallelujah - I am not alone!
This is where the '144000' from the bible comes from... it is to do with soul groups/ families, the call of the souls group back to the unified whole there are 6 'pairs' or 12 at the first 'level' just after the first division... it looks like cells dividing sort of thing.
In one of my visions it was inferred that we are actually a part of our soul family and they are a part of us - all of our collective experiences are shared... like a cellular memory type thing... all aspects of the one.
We are in a kind of merging of memories and experiences and each soul in the soul group of the initial 12 (6 pairs of twinsouls) decide to take on specific soul paths (experiences) to add to the pool of experience haha... it seems to also relate to astrology and natural evolution of the soul
This was the sort of vibe I was given from one of my visions.
Haha...

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 14-04-2018 at 12:33 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 02:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello emeraldheart :) Thank you so much for sharing your visions. What blissful and wonderful experiences. Amazing!! It all resonates with me too. For quite some time, I have also felt that the '144000' represents the collective soul family who are here on a mission. And it was that number in particular as the soul groups and twins were perfectly divided.

And I am totally on par with the shared experiences. I believe that we'll always be a part of a soul group at any given point in time, as like you say, it relates to the evolution and journey of the soul. I think it would be impossible for a single soul to experience everything in the Universe before making their way back to the Source. And so, soul groups are formulated so that one soul can experience as much as possible, without needing to experience everything. When the soul group joins together once more, their combined experiences will have accumulated and aggregated all the love, knowledge and wisdom for the whole group. And so, their combined wisdom is integrated by all, and each soul in the whole group will be as knowledgeable as one another!

Touching on the mythic call, if anyone has the time to read and if you feel guided to do so, there is channeled message that is truly so beautiful. I am not able to link it at this time, however if you copy & paste 'The Mythic Call - Flower of Life' into Google, it is the first link.

I suggest reading it more slowly than usual for more emphasis. Or perhaps reading it a few times over, or reading it out loud. Or perhaps doing all three! In doing so, a light will come through and the beautiful energy of words will be felt, perhaps even sparking remembrance :)

Make time for the things that make your heart sing 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 14-04-2018 at 04:48 AM.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I never really believed the mythology. I just thought there's an astronomically good experience you have when you're really compatible with a person---that's what I had in my experience. I just found that when I googled something that happened like the feeling of merging, if I googled "do twin flames merge?" I'd find that I was not the only one who had that experience and that, yes, twin flames are said to merge. So whatever it is, there are many of us having a special experience with a person (or people) who are especially compatible---compatible to the point of being a rare match. That and we all think we can find out more about it by reading about twin flames, because that's where we find other people who've had these experiences. I would have to say that most people I talk to come nowhere near to this level of compatibility and it's truly uncommon, especially with the experiences of energy and psychic connection etc. including the astronomical experience of love, but it happens. I don't know what to attribute it to but compatibility. I had my experience when I was being most honest with myself and lived in such a way I could meet someone compatible with my true self.

I'm not saying other definitions are wrong, but that I simply didn't believe them. I truly believe that it's possible for me to find another compatible person as long as I live my life in a way that nurtures that. I can't think of a good reason why love wouldn't be limitless, or why you'd have to be dependent on a specific other person in order to have fulfilling love---so that their choices could remove it from your life.
Old 15-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Deactivated Account

For me it was a spiritual connection with someone I didn’t know. Why this person had such a drawing of energy on my soul that I could not ignore. It was the beginning of a journey I could not understand. Within time I realised a bond had formed of our souls connecting like her eyes reminded me of Home.
Old 15-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedahlia
Hello emeraldheart :) Thank you so much for sharing your visions. What blissful and wonderful experiences. Amazing!! It all resonates with me too. For quite some time, I have also felt that the '144000' represents the collective soul family who are here on a mission. And it was that number in particular as the soul groups and twins were perfectly divided.

And I am totally on par with the shared experiences. I believe that we'll always be a part of a soul group at any given point in time, as like you say, it relates to the evolution and journey of the soul. I think it would be impossible for a single soul to experience everything in the Universe before making their way back to the Source. And so, soul groups are formulated so that one soul can experience as much as possible, without needing to experience everything. When the soul group joins together once more, their combined experiences will have accumulated and aggregated all the love, knowledge and wisdom for the whole group. And so, their combined wisdom is integrated by all, and each soul in the whole group will be as knowledgeable as one another!

Touching on the mythic call, if anyone has the time to read and if you feel guided to do so, there is channeled message that is truly so beautiful. I am not able to link it at this time, however if you copy & paste 'The Mythic Call - Flower of Life' into Google, it is the first link.

I suggest reading it more slowly than usual for more emphasis. Or perhaps reading it a few times over, or reading it out loud. Or perhaps doing all three! In doing so, a light will come through and the beautiful energy of words will be felt, perhaps even sparking remembrance :)

Make time for the things that make your heart sing ��

Yes - it has been an interesting transition through the many TF related visions... it begun with the initial remembering spark between myself and twinsoul aspect... yet as I became more intergrated and was able to take in more of these expansive visions of the soul group - and how intricately they are designed and organised it was as though I was being introduced to a massive symphony orchestra with all its working parts as the soul group where as all I saw at the beginning of this path was two violins in duet - a moving harmony and a melody as the two working parts of twinsoul.

This view has changed my perspective and approach especially more recently. As i refine myself... my soul melody within the symphony I am becomming more interested in perfecting me - not worrying about the rest.
There are things which I never would have had the courage to do as a partner of God/universe - things which I was always looking for outside of self due to my own lack of courage...
The twinsoul experience is a coming home to all aspects of self... the further I progress along my path the less I am able to differentiate between union as a 'place' destination... it is always a continuing process with aspects coming home in multiple timelines and multiple dimensional experiences.

These grand visions of the collective soul - family group... have enabled me to trust the larger picture of my own life and of inter - connection in general.

As a collective soul group many souls decided to split off from the origional and initial split from source... into oversoul into twinsoul and continued until a perfect pattern of souls within that group is achieved.
When I think about Jesus and the 12 disciples... I am drawn to the insight of its relation to soul groups... and the aspects of the oversoul.

There is no need to worry... because it is all perfectly designed.

Follow your intuition... always asking 'is this MY truth... or is fear speaking?'
Old 17-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Knower

Its enough for me to know that this connection is something and if shared ideas and found texts resonate and speak with me, great! I aim not to get bogged down in the semantic biological and spiritual “dogma” of twin flames and instead acknowledge the divine energetics within upon meeting SC in my biological and spiritual self and wonder why this, for me, like this, now? What potential energy of infinite possibilities can I open up to?

There are many things which resonate with me maybe because of overlap with my own calling, life path and pursuits. There are many confirming echoes... While the “what is it” question is fun to explore and expound upon I don't ruminate in the minutia. Finding myself more interested in trusting myself, the energy and what/how I integrate and move forward. Messages come as needed it seems and I explore and appreciate. Creating my own myths and living in accordance to my own internally validated code and values based from my heart, personal experience, and understandings.

I think twin flame type of connections are about witnessing, allowing, and loving self (and reflections of self and society of which we are a part). Expanding who we think we know ourselves to be. Spiritual bonds to nudge us along... bringing in self knowledge, awareness, new tools, motivation, and manifesting energy for self actualization and leaning into our greatest potential.

Always electric and magnetic and soul activated... My perceptual senses are tickled and acutely sensitive in ways familiar and unknown all at once. Time and actions as funny as the Donnie Darko movie. Moving in sync as an expanded mysterious whole.

Through some odd years of interacting with SC... the connection has often felt like the clearest reflection of my internal sexual being. Shadows and cobwebs awakened and illuminated. Or even sibling-like... or like my best friend and mate... maybe even imaginary friend... appreciating the ease and flow of it... the growth of it. I feel like the connection can ebb and flow and shapeshift into whatever form my soul needs. Or SC needs... or we both need - simultaneously different and meaningful. Even if I don't know it at the time. I suspect this is what is unfolding now and where I find myself... we bring to us what we need for each step of our self development. It is up to us to choose to honor our internal systems and needs. We are surrounded by potential teachers and students to practice with... one in the same. SC just happens to nail it :-D This is how i like to view it...

What it is not is an opportunity to depend upon another for my well being and to serve as a crutch to limp myself along endlessly into internal stagnation. Or at least it seems to fall apart and diffuse in the tangible if it even gets close to that, IME.

I can find myself crying about it and processing through, laughing and chuckling at the ridiculous absurdity of it, and diving deep into my own journey and what i want for myself in this life regardless. Sometimes all at once!!! Always grateful for the presence I get to share in... to learn how to duet with myself and the universe, with ever more grace, as I wish... hehe.

Last edited by Tortoise Walks : 17-04-2018 at 04:25 AM.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Ascender

I am currently reading the Nag Hammadi.

For anyone who says that twin flames is not in ancient scripture, you haven't read the Nag Hammadi, it most certainly is in there.
It talks about the male and female soul being one originally and then split. As well as that the male and female have to come back together and become one again before they can "enter the kingdom of heaven"/ the cosmos.
It is all about ascension and reaching light body, which then allows one to form the merkaba (which is how we will space travel/ travel inter-dimensional). The merkaba is formed using both female and male aspects of self, you need both as it is made of of the vibrational upside-down triangle and the right side up triangle. One of the triangles being the male aspect and the other the female aspect. They form together to make the merkaba and that is how we "reach the cosmos"/ enter the kingdom of heaven/ travel in space. This happens after the male and female soul become one again, according to the text.

I am learning a lot from the Nag Hammadi and I love it.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Master
Please note that as there are so many replies I have not read them all, if I have repeated anyone apologies

I think that because we believe they are. It's like anything, if they are in your frame of reference and there are enough people giving energy to it, then the existence shall become real. This is so with all things.

Even our thoughts can do this, we might decide that our boss does not like us and then as time goes by this will become apparent to us because it will be all that we are looking for. We will see it everywhere.

Therefore, it does exist. Otherwise, by this maxim everything that we perceive is an illusion. Unless this is the true answer to the conundrum. It's all perception.

To this tune I just believe that they are, I believe that they are our feelings based on all the experience that we have had from birth to now. My other half thinks it's all nonsense, he does not believe in it. However, this does not stop me from feeling that there is something in our connection.

Although in truth right now once again I wonder whether these thoughts and ideas trap us with people that are no good for us.

I have not really had the time to research this, however I do believe that the twin flame/ self/ pairing etc appears in mythology of many cultures. Japan has the story of the twin pines, Joo and Uba and the idea that they will be together in all eternity. Chinese mythology has a name for twins - they call it the red string of fate I believe. I am sure that mythology covers many of the countries. The whole tf concept derives from folklore.

To my mind twins are each other and in my heart i believe that they are just that. I don't like the idea that we were split. I believe that I am whole in myself. I liken the experience to two peas in a pod. My twin was with me in my pod so to speak and therefore i feel safe when with twin. When not being triggered and in drama activation of course *falls about laughing!!*

You could say that they were your closest off world buddy and you promised that when you met in this life you'd be together. However all the glitz and glitter of this world made the promise too large and sometimes these partners don't want to honour the promise. There's too much fun out there and our promise is not Fun!!! *lol*