Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Dual people at same time

I made a post under duel flames, but I will ask similar here as somehow I think it is related. I am Trying to figure this out - need some input.
I am new here and I signed up to find more about what is going on.
About a month ago I met a person who acts, has similar appearance, same mannerisms, same personality, same hobby's, as another friend of mine. I met the first person when he was 16 years old I met this person when he is 16 years old. Almost like starting all over again. Turns out this person is part Cherokee Indian and German, the other person is Blackfoot and part German, both their fathers were in rock bands and drummers, both are now electricians, and the similarities go on and on like 25 of them, too many to list. Not just minor ones but too many to be coincidences. I feel like I have known this person a long time even though we just met, sometimes I know what he is going to say. Nothing like this has e er happened to me before. Any thoughts? I almost think I am supposed to have a message to this person, as the first person did go through a rough time with alcohol. The first person I met is now 23 years old. Is everything repeating again? I have seen this persons father and recognize him but don't know where. These two lived I close proximity to one other. Almost like the stories you hear of twins separated at birth with similarities in their life paths. Let me know any thoughts on this. Is there a name for this, duel exsistances or could they be twins in a past life. How did I instantly recognize the similarities, is there some kind of fate bringing us together?

Last edited by Radracing : 09-09-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Seeker
Trippy.

A soul, or higher self can do just as source (god) did and split itself up. Souls can have many incarnations simultaneously. There are no coincidences. I wouldn't go as to say they are definitely sharing the same energy...but aren't we all?

I wouldn't worry about it, I bet they resonate really well with each other!
Old 10-09-2016, 02:29 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is possible to have a Soul split while I know many are going to go ha ha ha to this idea I have had this experience in a past life. I too have my Mirror Twin Flame in this life and again we have shared past lives.

For me I was in Scotland and I was two people in the one lifetime so we shared the same Soul in that life. I as Knight and I was Witch, breaking it down I was William the Son to the King, and I was With the King's psychic advisor or council. As his Witch I was not permitted to have a relationship as that was thought to take from me the sight. I did have a forbidden relationship in that life. I had one with Knight. In this life we had a passion not felt by many in any lifetime.

I met too in this life a young man that was the keeper of our horses in that lifetime, and the keeper of our secret LOVe. He is a living person, that like in that past life found me for help in this life to live life.

Knight is in Spirit was and still is very known to both of us, but til we all re met the real story was a mystery. Knight is in spirit by choice never came back into a life. I came forth with more lives.

With my Twin Flame he is the other half of our original Soul or Twin Flame that part that was once one part that split off. It is a rare connection we have found again in this life. He can sense Knight around me and knows well that he is a great protector of me, but we are a great couple.

It is said by many readers that when Heart ( a member here and my husband ) and I pass over we re merge again as one. In that Knight too merges to me again, and from there he will continue on in new lives. Heart and I will move on to Guide status on some level. We will not repeat a human life for a time.

Now its open for great speculations. We are all connected and some of those connections run very deep, its just that most times we do not "see" them is all.

Lynn