Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-08-2016, 02:03 AM
Seeker

Connecting with someone from the Other Side

How can you connect with loved ones on the Other Side if they have been reincarnated?
Old 17-08-2016, 03:27 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
How can you connect with loved ones on the Other Side if they have been reincarnated?

Interesting concept to think about.

If I were to give you a personality test at the age of 10 and give you the present you a personality test at your present age and compare the results, what do you think the findings would reflect?

Would you believe that the two persona's in question are the same beings? If so, then you hold the same love for scoobie doo, believe in magical ponies, and are the biggest fan of being a princess like most children of adolescence? Do you still believe in all the same virtues and believes that you held while at this age? If not, then what happened to the other you?

Did you die? Odviously the person who took that test no longer exists, and by logical conclusion, I can only surmise that they exist on the other side, seeing how they do not exist now - but how can that be? You are 'alive', but yet you're quite different from the person that only lives inside you - held within your memories. You simply changed. But at what point did you stop being you? And that brings the question, what exactly are you?

Confusing? Remember Alice in wonderland? Pandora's box? Sometimes, it's best not to go down that rabbit hole sweetie. Take it from you. who is talking to you right now.

(They love you and live inside you. They will always be with you. You simply need to believe. As the religious community preaches, have faith. Don't sweat the small stuff.)
Old 22-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Knower

Well...I suppose the "time" here and the other side are different. Many years here might be just minutes on the other side....if they have decided to talk to you, I'm sure they would wait for you, or at least leave you a sign before they reincarnate. That's what I believe...
Old 23-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

get a guide like a shepard angel and ask them to astral project thats what i would do
Old 23-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Master
I doubt they will reincarnate so soon after they die while they are still attached to you one way or the other. Chances are by the time they reincarnate you won't even remember them. How did you know they have reincarnated?
Old 27-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Master
I guess when you stop having contact with them on the other side, feeling them maybe they indeed reencarnate again. Again this is just a concept of me it what makes sense for me.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
I guess I wonder, what do you mean by "the other side" I see this terminology used a lot. I have reconnected through the astral plane to people I once knew in the past that have reincarnated.
Old 31-08-2016, 02:00 AM
Knower

Dear shakeithbaker

Pse find below about sleep and dreams and you will understand that is possible even 2 spirits reincarnated meet each other, detached from their bodies but still linked to it, in the spiritual plane. Sorry for the long transcription but it contains examples and complete description how it works.

Sleep and Dreams
400. Does the incarnated spirit reside willingly in his corporeal envelope ?
"You might as well ask whether a prisoner willingly remains locked up in prison. The incarnated spirit aspires incessantly after his deliverance; and the grosser his envelope, the more desirous is be to be rid of it."
401. Does the soul take rest, like tile body, during sleep?
"No; a spirit is never inactive. The bonds which unite him to the body are relaxed during sleep; and as the body does not then need his presence, he travels through space, and enters into more direct relation with other spirits.”
402. How can we ascertain the fact of a spirit's liberty during sleep?
"By dreams. Be very sure that, when his body is asleep, a spirit enjoys the use of faculties of which he is unconscious while his body is awake. He remembers the past, and sometimes foresees the future: he acquires more power, and is able to enter into communication with other spirits, either in this world or in some other.
"You often say, 'I have had a strange dream, a frightful dream, without any likeness to reality'
You are mistaken in thinking it to be so; for it is often a reminiscence of places and things which you have seen in the past, or a foresight of those which you will see in another existence, or in this one at some future time. The body being torpid, the spirit tries to break his chain, and seeks, in the past or in the future, for the means of doing so.

"Poor human beings! how little do you know of the commonest phenomena of your life! You fancy yourselves to be very learned, and you are puzzled by the most ordinary things. To questions that any child might ask, 'What do we do when we are asleep?' 'What are dreams?'you are incapable of replying.
"Sleep effects a partial freeing of the soul from the body. When you sleep, your spirit is, for the time being, in the state in which you will be after your death. The spirits who at death are promptly freed from matter are those who, during their life, have had what may be called intelligent sleep. Such persons, when they sleep, regain the society of other spirits superior to themselves. They go about with them, conversing with them, and gaining instruction from them; they even work, in the spirit-world, at undertakings which, on dying, they find already begun or completed. From this you see how little death should be dreaded, since, according to the saying of St. Paul, you 'die daily.'
"What we have just stated refers to spirits of an elevated degree of advancement. As for those of the common mass of men, who, after their death, remain for long hours in the state of confusion and uncertainty of which you have been told by such, they go, during sleep, into worlds of lower rank than the earth, to which they are drawn back by old affections, or by the attraction of pleasures still baser than those to which they are addicted in your world; visits in which they gather ideas still viler, more ignoble, and more mischievous than those which they had professed during their waking hours. And that which engenders sympathy in the earthly life is nothing else than the fact that you feel yourselves, on waking, affectionately attracted towards those with whom you have passed eight or nine hours of happiness or pleasure. On the other hand, the explanation of the invincible antipathies you sometimes feel for certain persons is also to be found in the intuitive knowledge you have thus acquired of the fact that those persons have another conscience than yours, because you know them without having previously seen them with your bodily eyes. It is this same fact, moreover, that explains the indifference of some people for others; they do not care to make new friends, because they know that they have others by whom they are loved and cherished. In a word, sleep has more influence than you think upon your life.
"Through the effects of sleep, incarnated spirits are always in connection with the spiritworld; and it is in consideration of this fact that spirits of a higher order consent, without much re pugnance, to incarnate themselves among you. God has willed that, during their contact with vice, they may go forth and fortify themselves afresh at the source of rectitude, in order that they, who have come into your world to instruct others, may not fall into evil themselves.
Sleep is the gate opened for them by God, that they may pass through it to their friends in the spirit-world; it is their recreation after labour, while awaiting the great deliverance, the final liberation, that will restore them to their true place.
"Dreams are the remembrance of what your spirit has seen during sleep; but you must remark that you do not always dream, because you do not always remember what you have seen, or all that you have seen. Your dreams d6 not always reflect the action of your soul in its full development; for they are often only the reflex of the confusion that accompanies your departure or your return, mingled with the vague remembrance of what you have done, or of what has occupied your thoughts, in your waking state. In what other way can you explain the absurd dreams which are dreamed by the wisest as by the silliest of mankind ? Bad spirits, also, make use of dreams to torment weak and timid souls.
"You will see, ere long, the development of another kind of dream, a kind which is as ancient as the one you know, but one of which you are ignorant. The dream we allude to is that of Jeanne Darc, of Jacob, of the Jewish prophets, and of certain Hindoo ascetics-a dream which is the remembrance of the soul's experiences while entirely freed from the body, the remembrance of the second life, of which I spoke just now.
"You should carefully endeavour to distinguish these two kinds of dreams among those which you are able to recall: unless you do this, you will be in danger of falling into contradictions and errors that would be prejudicial to your belief."
Dreams are a product of the emancipation of the soul, rendered more active by the suspension of the active life of relation, and enjoying a sort of indefinite clairvoyance which extends to places at a great distance from us, or that we have never seen, or even to other worlds. To this state of emancipation is also due the remembrance which retraces to our memory the events that have occurred in our present existence or in preceding existences the strangeness of the images of what has taken place in worlds unknown to us, mixed up with the things of the present world, producing the confused and whimsical medleys that seem to be equally devoid of connection and of meaning.
The incoherence of dreams is still farther explained by the gaps resulting from the incompleteness of our remembrance of what has appeared to us in our nightly visions - an incompleteness similar to that of a narrative from which Whole sentences, or parts of sentences, have been omitted by chance, and whose remaining fragments, having been thrown together again at random, have lost all intelligible meaning.