Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 19-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Seeker

The chance to try again, every life and every day.

Living in a place with so many other souls for companionship.

Our differences, inspiring me to understand and imagine and wonder about things I've never thought about before.
Old 19-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

I am grateful for good food, good music, and good weather. :)
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 20-03-2017, 02:40 AM
Super Moderator
It didn't rain.
My car hadn't been vandalised while left, broken down on a deserted lane all weekend.
After miles and miles of walking I got a log fire and a happy dinner!
Old 20-03-2017, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account

^ aww, Tobi, glad you got home safe

- Dance class with my daughter. Kid care was accidentally closed however, they let her in the studio with me and was part of the group, she was awesome, tons of fun, greatfull to see her jumpy and happy.

- fun weekend/spring break with beautiful sunshine weather

- Warm cloths fresh out the dryer, scents of lavender, right in time for sleepy time... buenas noches
Old 20-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
I'm grateful for

The not so bad hookah

Cigarettes

And the amazing breakfast.

I'm still alive, at least

Hey you! :) Did the reading the night before last, just been going over the information you've given me. Be sending a message later today.

I'm grateful for baby cookies, even better weather than yesterday, and the Vernal Equinox! :)
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.
Old 22-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Newbie ;)

- I did something embarrassing today by accident but my emotional reaction to it didn't soak me into deep self-pity or self-criticism.

- Having random conversations about nonsense with few people has helped me to connect with my lighthearted side.

- It's quiet after the storm, yet still waters are the best when seeking clarity through reflection.
Old 22-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Master
My laptop is functional
My kids are doing well
I had good breakfast
Old 22-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Suspended
Guide
Cool A Little Boy Made My Day in Supermarket

Well Monday was doctors visit,angina attack

Tuesday hospital visit Perth for Lyme disease,2 hour drive each way,
plus 3 hours various Dept's,tire's me out big time.

Today local doctors for monthly meds,pension day so shopping day.

Not good news, new meds $2,000 per month,for 3 months,not insured,so no meds.

Go to supermarket, see what's on special,I'm a good budgeter,got too!
A little boy shopping with mum starts chattering away to me,I look at his mum,she smiled at me so I smile back and chat to this little blonde haired chit chat,we chatted away for 5 minutes whilst in the fruit section,I said bye bye,he waved to me.
Put a smile on my face, made my day it did.

At checkout I noticed mum and son at another checkout,so I walked over to the chocolate Easter Bunnies,only 5 bucks,I waited for them to finish then walked up and asked mum if I could give her son the Easter Bunny,she said yes and thanked me,the boys eyes lit up,it was a big bunny,he smiled,I smiled and said see ya,his mum thanked me,I said lady! you and your boy put a smile on my face that I didn't have when I walked in here,I am grateful for your son for making my day,thank you!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 22-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is not always easy to see and feel that place of being grateful when you open to the struggles of others all around you. So I stop and bless those in struggle knowing that we can all fall into that time and space.

I am grateful for the wonderful husband (Heart) that I have next to me each AM as I wake.

I am grateful for the wonderful kids we now share in raising that are teen's and have their own challenges.

I am the most grateful though for all those that are touched by the wonderful energy that is here on SF.

It is so sad that med's that one needs, food that one needs, housing that one needs comes with a huge cost that one can not meet at times. This is the part that we need to change so that we can be grateful just to live and breathe in peace and harmony.

Lynn
Old 22-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Master

Last night i felt so unwell, the makings of a grandfather of all colds. I got into bed and my heart was filled with joy
- comfy mattress
- warmth of the hot water bottle (well 2)
- lovely big duvet, blanket and nice pillows

I woke up today all shivvery and felt glad to have slept deeply through the night. Well, I woke up at 4am and watched the sky grow light. I heard the birds wake up and that made me happy whilst I shivvered and ached.

My cold has passed so short and sweet. Well more or less.