Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-06-2014, 01:44 AM
Tesla_Rain

Jesus as a sign?

Why would I see jesus? Has anyone else seen him?
Old 18-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Knower
Where exactly? I have seen him in my dreams a few weeks ago, he came to me and put his hand on me. I felt blessed. I think it's a sign that you will finally get what you've been striving for, recently.

.-=-.__
<(_)>--
......|'.__.*

The Tickling Ant
(3rd eye)

Visions, Dreams and Revelations
(Gnosis)

"Man, know thyself"
Old 01-07-2014, 09:33 AM
prettypolly

I believe to have seen Jesus yes, it was via a vision where I saw him from the shoulders up and I just knew it was him. Magical experience.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Master
Yes i have seen him in a Vision, gosh it was beautiful. I felt so blessed too.
After hard times of my life i think the vision was a blessing and a reward. He was giving me his hand and i saw Angels playing trompets. One of magical experiences. For months i kept it to myself and finally i got courage to tell my mom. I think we "old souls" are able to see him, and when we see him in a vision i guess we reach a certain level of spirituality.

What is your point of views about this?
Loved to see your opinions.
Old 26-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Knower
The sun is shining and rain drops are falling on the back deck.
The third eye chakra just felt into being.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:13 AM
StaroftheSea

I can only speak for myself and not others - when Jesus shows Himself to me and my Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God - it is Jesus calling me back to Him to fully open up my heart, stop what I am doing, and focus fully on Jesus Himself praying and receiving Jesus again speaking to my heart.

These are our choices - whether to continue on the same path or turn fully to Jesus Christ our Saviour - while He is calling us,

Kindest wishes
Old 06-08-2014, 06:40 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla_Rain
Why would I see jesus? Has anyone else seen him?

Because you are ready ......

Yes~

HE is the Way to the Christ Consciousness ~ not a religion !

Yogannada meet Jesus too, he wrote a few books on those experiences , you would be greatly benefited by reading those works NOW.

"The Second Coming Of Christ" Yogannada

"Revelations Of Christ" Yogananda

You may also like "The Nag Hammadi Library" edited by Glen Robinson

God Bless YOU ~
Old 06-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Ascender
I havent seen Jesus. But I felt him once. Id like to see Him to and feel Him again. Like the song, my sweet Lord, i really wanna see and be with him,
Old 06-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
I havent seen Jesus. But I felt him once. Id like to see Him to and feel Him again. Like the song, my sweet Lord, i really wanna see and be with him,

You will Renesmee. Just keep up the faith in him and beleive that any thing less good in your life he will provide. We are blessed in his vision. ❤️