Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Master
I prefer it when people just give me money. That is by far my favorite.
Old 29-03-2012, 02:26 AM
xebiche

1 - BUY APPLE RIGHT NOW.

2 - HOLD AAPL FOR THE NEXT 18-24 MONTHS.

3 - AT THE END OF THIS PERIOD. TRANSFER THE AAPL SHARES TO A LONG TERM BIOTECHNOLOGY STOCK. ILLUMINA IS A SAFE BET.

4 - HOLD ON TO ILMN FOR THE NEXT 10-12 YEARS.

AT THE END OF THIS 12-14 YEAR PERIOD YOU WILL HAVE 50-200 TIMES YOUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT;

SO LONG AS YOU "DO NOT SELL". (WARREN BUFFET QUOTE)

MY ADVICE AFTER THIS..,

GIVE ALL THE MONEY TO ANGELS OF EAST AFRICA.

http://angelsofeastafrica.com/aboutangels.html
Old 29-03-2012, 05:26 AM
BodhiChan

As a few others have already said...

The only way to achieve Financial Independence and True Freedom you must own your own business. Then, own MULTIPLE businesses so that you have multiple streams of income (in case one of your businesses fails). Also, when developing your business(es) set them up to generate RESIDUAL streams of income. What is residual income? It is income that is self-generating and self-sustaining. Examples? Music, books, movies... (the Rolling Stones are still making money from, "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" after FIFTY YEARS!

Money IS NOT the root of all evil. It's what you do with money that counts.

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 30-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Earn -Acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions.
Nope. That's how i earn money.
If i didn't get out of bed and do those things I would not get paid by that pleasant ATM machine.
I call it Paul.

I call it Paul because of a classic scene from Family Guy.
Mayor West played to perfection by Adam West ( TV's Batman from the 60's for those that don't know)

Any ways...Mayor West is chasing a guy down the street shooting at him with his cat crossbow\cataput thingy.
The guy gets away and Mayor West stops chasing as he's run out of cats.
He squatts down to pick up his cats to put them back into his cat quiver on his back,
calling them by name as he puts them back in the quiver.

He's putting them back in ,affectionately calling them by name and says,
"Come on mittens, come on kitty, come on Paul in you go"
And then he starts laughing at himself and still chuckling says, "
haha..Paul haha..wha-haha-t a rediculous\silly na-haha-me for a cat!"
Oh he was laughing so much as the absurdity of the situation.
Paul just looked up at him like, "I have no idea what this human is saying or why he is laughing."
Geesh, my bosses name is Paul. I wish my job was like yours.... lol

I'm interviewing for a job at a winery next to my house tomorrow... just a part time job to bring in a little bit more, but not only is it less than a minute drive from my house, which would save on gas, they sell stuff created by local artisens, so I'm hoping once they see the things I paint and my photographs, perhaps I can sell them there as well and make some additional money. The land is breathtaking there, and I wouldn't mind tending to their property as well. I hope they pay more than minimum wage though, but I'm thinking they might not.
Old 30-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Geesh, my bosses name is Paul. I wish my job was like yours.... lol
Earn it, don't wish it and it will come true.
Quote:
I'm interviewing for a job at a winery next to my house tomorrow... just a part time job to bring in a little bit more, but not only is it less than a minute drive from my house, which would save on gas, they sell stuff created by local artisens, so I'm hoping once they see the things I paint and my photographs, perhaps I can sell them there as well and make some additional money. The land is breathtaking there, and I wouldn't mind tending to their property as well. I hope they pay more than minimum wage though, but I'm thinking they might not.

Sounds nice. and if i may make an observztion.
If part of your future is the winery will be a place to sell your stuff, the wage they pay is not that important.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:04 AM
Master
When people ask me what I do for a living I usually answer something like the least amount possible for the highest return... which isn't really true as it quite often turns out the other way.

But it true in the overall sense as I have such low outgoings that I don't need to make much and all that time that gives me usually creates income streams to keep the whole ramshackle event turning over.

The one thing anyone who might be doing it should stop right away is saving so they can do what they really want to do... just do it. Doing what you want to do has an in built tendency to always provide you with what you need to keep doing it... may even get rough at times but that's all apart of sorting out what you really want. AC seems to have nailed it.

So I'd then end by saying that my favourite way of earning money is a mixture of fun, learning and enough recreation time to reflect on whether I'm having the fun I want to and whether what I'm learning is also worth learning.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:27 PM
xebiche

You asked how to get rich.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:27 PM
xebiche

Peace is all good.

But in the financial world it is another story.

You have to be a beast.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:34 PM
xebiche

Since I last posted, Apple went up 5%.
5 days and 5%.
It takes the average person roughly 14 months to make 5%.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:25 PM
xebiche

6 days later and now 6%.