Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Receiving the exact sign you ask for

I've recently been using the LOA to find a partner. I am potentially interested in a male co-worker. I know, I know. You aren't supposed to date people you work with.I have known him a while but he recently transferred to my department.
The other night I asked the universe. I asked if this person was interested me, even a little to have him find a way to talk to me. About anything. The very next day I was at my desk working and all of a sudden he was there. He asked me a question about an assignment anyone could have answered. Although we are friendly this is the first and only time he has come over to my desk to ask me something. We work on different ends of the suite.
I feel like the sign is pretty clear. I am still fighting my doubts. I have been single for a very long time so any relationship seems far away.
Please let me know any thoughts or suggestions.
Old 14-07-2017, 04:28 AM
Master
i think: make some radical changes in your life.
change your wardrobe, experiment with new foods, go some new places,
and most especially get comfortable being outside of your comfort zone.
have you ever seen the Jim Carey movie Yes Man (2008)? (i don't
think i've seen it myself!) apparently his character decides to say yes to
every invitation that comes his way... maybe you can do some of that.
you've got a desire to break free of your self-imposed limitations, so just
go ahead and break free.

Yes Man trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7gt5bYo5Io
Old 15-07-2017, 04:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Purely a question; but did you ask for a specific sign? Or just 'a sign'?

When I have asked for specific signs I tend to get them. First I experience a thrill that I got the "sign" I asked for, then I start question did I 'attract' that sign with LOA or was it merely coincidence?

I am not diminishing your experience by any means. I am just wanting to get your experiences with it as I have my own questions that have no answers as of yet. Just faith and hope.
Old 17-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder

from my experience, I always get a sign about the thing I'm asking for but not in the way that I always want. For example, I used to ask to attract a soul mate in my life, people would come along but they would always emotionally/energetically be like my dad and I had major energetic chords with him from early childhood through going through emotional abuse and I was being reminded what needed to be worked on before I could have a healthy relationshp. Point being, the universe knows what's best for you more than you do because what we might think is best for us, isn't always the case at that particular time. (i'm not saying that my situation relates to you but that we don't always receive a sign in the exact way that we initially asked for it*)
Old 18-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Knower
Hi cyankarma, I would just try to be around the coffee machine at the same time as he, and see what happens :-). In my belief system, when you ask for a sign whether he might be interested in you, that could be communicated to his higher self, and make the suggestion pop into his head that he should walk over to you to ask you a (trivial) question. So yes, it looks like a pretty clear sign.