Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-06-2017, 08:10 AM
Guide

I can't decide

What to do when the vision is clouded, inner voice is too feeble and, having various possibilities, the mind has an hard time picking one satisfying option?
A scene of a movie comes to my mind... when a woman cannot decide between a green shirt and a blue shirt... that's exactly my position now
Old 09-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Master
If it's a yes/no question, I always choose no if I have any doubt. That's the safest path, hehe. If it's a life-affecting decision, relax and let time help resolve things. Answers often come clear after living with the question for a bit of time. Patience is wisdom.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
If it's a yes/no question, I always choose no if I have any doubt. That's the safest path, hehe. If it's a life-affecting decision, relax and let time help resolve things. Answers often come clear after living with the question for a bit of time. Patience is wisdom.

That seems a touch vague.

The first part is common sense. I think the second part may need elaboration.

You said it brother, life affecting decision.

I am speaking here of life. A human life.

Those types of decisions which in all honesty are really Nobody's decision to actually make.

I am speaking of those instances where one comes to you and tells you they want to end their life. The most important, precious, sacred of things.

What the hell am I supposed to do? The answer is obvious, but how?

Synchronicity or what?

How do I help someone who will not let me?

Courage is the word that currently assaults my frontal lobe.

I am excruciatingly tired of being faced with such constant decisions such as these.

I am more tired of not getting the hell up and making one, reprimands be damned.

Some decisions don't have very easy answers or outcomes.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am speaking here of life. A human life.

I am speaking of those instances where one comes to you and tells you they want to end their life. The most important, precious, sacred of things.

What the hell am I supposed to do?

How do I help someone who will not let me?

Call the police. When someone is a threat to themselves, it's time to involve the authorities.
Are you the OP?
Old 10-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I think the second part may need elaboration.
Relationship-changing. Getting married or not. Having a kid or not. Getting divorced or not (if you're even thinking about that one, best to just do it). Career-changing. Buying rather than renting. Driving a rusty beater versus a shiny new auto and five years of car payments. Most every person's life-changing decisions.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
What to do when the vision is clouded, inner voice is too feeble and, having various possibilities, the mind has an hard time picking one satisfying option?
A scene of a movie comes to my mind... when a woman cannot decide between a green shirt and a blue shirt... that's exactly my position now

my advice is to not use the mind for that choice... use the guidance of your
heart muscle. which path feels right? and has your mind tricked you
into thinking that a choice must be made at that juncture? [perhaps both or
neither imagined option is 'correct' for you at this time.]
Old 11-06-2017, 02:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

well surprisingly I agree with baile here if you don't know what to choose things are probably stirred up a bit too much, and you might want to just have patience, sit still, and wait for the particulates to settle. If you still don't know what to do after that you can either do nothing some more or just randomly choose something