Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Bath Kol - female angel of divine prophecy

Just stumbled across that. Not sure why it matters

It doesn't! But thanks for sharing :)
Old 20-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
It doesn't! But thanks for sharing :)
I actually understand your point of view.

I don't understand why excluding them from existence would be useful.

I didn't even look for her. I was reading something else and stumble across her.
I bet there was a reason for that.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Master

OK, it's not important - just thought I'd point out that there are no records of female angels in the Christian tradition.
Old 20-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Master
Well this day and age I wouldn't be surprised if the transgender movement hasn't reached the heavens. For all we know the Michael and Gabriel of the bible could now be Michelle and Gabriella!
Old 20-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
OK, it's not important - just thought I'd point out that there are no records of female angels in the Christian tradition.
It didn't translate to the English versions.

Bath=voice Kol=daughter, instead of daughter of the voice it was translated to the voice from heaven.

Remember the bible was heavily edited. There is truth there but man twists things to suit his own agenda.

The only way to really be sure of these things it to learn the old launguages.
So much was mistranslated that a lot has been lost.

Considering the bible states several times in several places that nothing is to be added or removed one wonders how the church felt it was ok to change so much. The only 100% correct way to read it would be in its original form and original tounge.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Knower
This is often how i feel. My body is human, I walk around in the human world, but i don't feel very human, because I don't seem to fit in with them at all. My mind works differently, my emotions seem to be a bit different form the standard issue, and to be host most of the time i don't get why other people do what they do or what is going on with them.
I am not sure that the term angel actually fits me. My Guides are Faerie (fairy). I have been working with them for several years now, and they accept me as one of their own. To be honest i feel like one of them, like I belong in their world. I have come to think of myself as Faerie-kin.
However as a child i felt the presence of beings I thought of as angels, I could often see them in my minds eye the way i do my Faerie Guides when i communicate with them. I have asked my guides about them before, and they seem to view them as being kind of related to them, like they share some common ancestry. i have even encountered a couple of beings who seem so exist as both Angel and Faerie at the same time.
I am polytheistic, and my spirituality kind of fits under the Pagan umbrella, but in my experiences it has not seemed to matter to my guides if angelic being is connected to a Christian God, or a Mother Goddess, they treat them all as if they are sisters. So i guess my point is i am not sure where the line between angelic and Faerie really is, if it is there at all.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Master
If you guides are Fae then with 99.99999% certainty you are Fae, too.
The line between the Fae and the angelic?
Let's say, the energies are very similar, yet the function within all that is, within creation are different.
Old 15-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Pathfinder
Like others have mentioned here on this thread, I have always felt different, a little old fashioned in my views, felt I had been here before, drawn to the past and a simpler way of life, a deep seated knowing. I treat people with kindness, compassion and without judgement. People are drawn to me, find me easy to talk to, have always looked at me and told me there was something different about me but couldn't put their finger on it, until a few years ago. I went to a Spiritualist church regularly and one day the Medium there kept staring at me, to be honest they usually did but never really came to me with a message. He came to me and asked me a few questions, then told me he could see my wings and that I was an Incarnated Angel. He told me he knew that I have felt my wings in the past as well and to do some more research on incarnated angels and our purpose here on the Earth plane. Everything he said resonated so much with me, I actually became friends with the Medium and he has helped me a lot since as well. I also did some research and found a lady who helps incarnated angels and she is wonderful. It has helped me not feel so isolated and more grounded and purposeful in my life. I realise I have a responsibility to be someone to guide and help others without them knowing who I really am.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:37 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy
Old 04-06-2017, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
there is no such thing as a fallen angel, angels don't fall, they do what needs to be done. "they go where no one dares to go"
They serve all that is.

That's been my experience.

Hi.

A lot of opinions here. Some things I agree with, some I don't. I can only speak from my experiences. Your mileage may vary.

I have to confess that I didn't read every single message in this thread. Sorry if I missed things, but I think I got the jist.

Why is this account named TeamEffort? Because there's me, the angel type dude who borrows the hands, and her, the original occupant of the body. We take turns. It's been interesting.