Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

View Poll Results: If you found money on the ground, what would you think?
The Universe is good to me! I must have good karma. 26 44.07%
I'm kind of poor, this could help me scrape by to my next paycheque. 14 23.73%
It's my responsibility to find someone in need (or a charity) to give this to. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Master
lol I love these answers and the honesty.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 03:06 PM
shaya48

IF THE MONEY WASNT IN A WALLET, AND I DIDNT SEE ANYONE DROP IT I WOULD GIVE THANKS TO THE UNIVERSE FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE ABUNDANT,FOR A CHANGE, IF IT WAS A BIG AMOUNT A REAL BIG AMOUNT I WOULD PAY OFF ANY BILLS I HAD, AND THEN DIVIDE THE REST UP INTO AMOUNTS THAT WOULD HELP MY FAVORITE CHARITIES, THE CAT HAVEN, K9 DOGGIE RESCUE, CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, THE BLIND, AND HOMELESS PEOPLE.

SHAYA
Old 17-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Master
Had this happen the other day. Found $20 and not to far from it a bank receipt. I put them together and took it to the bank it came from. The receipt should have enough info for it to get back to the person who lost it.

Had there not been a receipt I would have donated it. It was not my money. I would have seen it as an opportunity to give back. Not cash in on Karma.
Old 17-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Master
In reading so many responses and the results of the poll... I can't help but wonder why so many would look at this as a rightful entitlement to receive rather than an opportunity to do good?
Old 17-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Master
2 cents remember we're living in a bad economy. And maybe the universe meant for that person to have that money?
???
Spiritlite
But also don't you appreciate people's honesty? I don't think it's people thinking it as a rightful entitlement, just something that was meant to be. Read some of the people's answers some say if it was a large bill partly it would go to them the rest to help someone else.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:49 PM
glenos

I met some one I knew from way back a few weeks ago outside of my local shop. They told me how well they were doing and how much they spent whilst on a recent holiday. Then I was told how they had found a fiver on the street and had found another fiver just an hour ago in the car park. I'm standing there with a loaf of bread and zip to put on it. So being a cheeky so and so I asked to borrow a quid. I popped back into the shop, sent up a prayer and bought a scratch card. I dunno if the prayer was answered or not but I won twenty pounds!
Old 17-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Experiencer
I didn't vote but for me it would depend on the amount of money I found, if it was just a couple of pounds, I'd probably keep it. If it was a wad of notes I'd have to take it to the police station because if I didn't it would be on my conscience.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Racer X

If you found money on the ground...
What you would think? What would you do?

What one would say and one would do are two different things. A better question is, when you found money on the ground, what did you do with it?

I found a hundred dollar bill just days ago. When I saw it I said "Thats fake", then I picked it up and said "Oh....that's real!" It was in a field littered with debris. It was weathered too, it was there for at least a few weeks. I checked some lost and found postings just to be sure I would not be able to locate its owner. I used some of it for Christmas gifts and some of it for warm clothes. The rest of it.............I have no idea yet.

I found many things which were lost, abandoned; e.g.- IO have found wallets with I.D./credit cards/Cash and returned them because I could!

I once had five dollars left to my name......
But just my luck I past by a person who just lost everything and was hungry and ignored...........
I was back to zero, but I had food.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:02 AM
glenos

Racer X. Yesssss mate
Old 18-11-2010, 12:33 AM
Guide
That depends on the amount of money. If its a dollar or even 20 bucks
I would. But thousands? No. That money could belong to someone
and taking it can mess up there life for all I know.