Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 14-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Master
I'm thinking it might be important to remember that no one here is required to prove anything to anybody with regards to what they believe.

Old 14-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Summerland

Lynn, have you read anything about the pyramids found in Visoko, Bosnia? I haven't been able to find the estimated age yet, but it is believed to be pre-Illyrian. The largest is 2300 feet tall, with 3 smaller pyriamids and a stone labyrinth. The largest has been named, Pyramid of the Sun as it has strong similarities to pyramids of So America and Mexico. I am going to do more research on this, but who would have thought of pyramids in Europe!
Old 14-01-2011, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Lynn, have you read anything about the pyramids found in Visoko, Bosnia? I haven't been able to find the estimated age yet, but it is believed to be pre-Illyrian. The largest is 2300 feet tall, with 3 smaller pyriamids and a stone labyrinth. The largest has been named, Pyramid of the Sun as it has strong similarities to pyramids of So America and Mexico. I am going to do more research on this, but who would have thought of pyramids in Europe!

There some hundred pyramids in China too.
Old 14-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland

Hello

I have yes. With three kids that much prefere Discovery Civilization Channel to cartoon network I am blessed to see much that I might miss out on.

Again its one of those one says there are and one says there are not. I have to say that when one SEE's the pictures I see Pyrimids and not rolling hills. While many seem to see a " Hoax"there whom is to say.

I look to how the Earth re claims its land and plants and trees grow over things. When one looks to the fertile lands around it too it might well have made sense to be a monument to a god, or for worship of some kind.

I often wonder how many civilizations were pockets in time that as written words were no there to record simply vanished into the Earth again.

Lynn
Old 14-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Master
OK. A parting mention of Water. It is actually more strange than you imagine.

Think back to your High School Chemistry classes and the Periodic Table of Elements.
They are arranged in families or Groups. Group 16 is the group which includes Oxygen. The other members of that group are Sulphur, Selenium, Tellurium, etc.
Now think about the Hydrides of those elements :
H2O, H2S, H2Se, H2Te .....
HsO - water - liquid at normal temp and pressure, non-toxic, vital to life.
H2S - hydrogen sulphide [ rotten egg smell] - normal temp/press, a gas, highly toxic
H2Se and H2Te - as H2S
So, why is H2O out of step with the rest of it's family ?
Structurally, the formula should be written H-OH
Still not correct to explain the liquid form when it ought to be a gas.
Look again at H-OH. Actually, in an electrochemical sense the formula is
H[+] - OH[-] - each molecule is a diamagnetic dipole. So now you actually have chains of molecules with each OH[-] connected to an H[+]. Therefore the formula really ought to be [H-OH]n. Water is a polymer and the diamagnetic dipole explains the "living" aspects.
Simple thing, Yes ?, but because of this, life on Earth is possible.
Mother Earth is the ultimate magician !
Old 14-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There some hundred pyramids in China too.

No Gem, I had never thought of it although I knew that a large underground burial site had been discovered. I looked real quickly and saw that they have over 240 KNOWN pyramids !! The government was very hush-hush for many years on the topic of Chinas pryramids and emphatically denied that there were any. Maybe to discourage tomb robbers?
Old 14-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Where are the sources? A crystallinks page or random conspiracy or New Age site, or a ''topsecret'' site won't do. I need sources that can be validated, that show me these original texts etc. Otherwise it's just speculation. You know, all literature is in a sense speculative and unfinished. And if you say tectonic plate theory is merely speculation you should do some further investigation.
What makes you think man is part alien?

The source is a book called "Fingerprints of the Gods". You want the ISBN number?

As for the tectonic plates, they've already been proved wrong but then again you've slated the evidence because it doesn't fit with your way of thinking.
Old 14-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Yah, know the irony about people that want evidence.. is they've never done the scientific work either.. (they put there faith in science like a religion.. but have never ever done the work or rarely)
I think you are the irony - believing in things that have no factual basis.
Quote:
But there's no proof of alien hybridization and no proof of atlantis.. other than a lot of weird people that have memories there..
Yes, and that's okay with me. I still like to explore it.
Quote:
I offer you no proof.. only ideas and information for consideration.. it's up to you pull yourself out of a skeptical mind and or try/experiment for yourself.. if you prefer your safe/fear based skeptical viewpoint of earth and it's creature then more power to you..
Well that's kinda rough (again). Scepticism means having an open mind, but not accepting beliefs because we simply don't have the answers. I'd love to stick to the subject here (even asked you questions about possible alien-Atlantis connections )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
As for the tectonic plates, they've already been proved wrong but then again you've slated the evidence because it doesn't fit with your way of thinking.
Where did you provided evidence?
I don't follow any particular spiritual scheme of thought. I'm merely a sceptic and I will see where the evidence leads me. And yeah, on the internet you will find lots of ''science'', ''truth'', ''topsecrets'' etc. The trick on the internet is to find something really valuable.
Old 14-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The source is a book called "Fingerprints of the Gods". You want the ISBN number?

How are the tetonic plates proved wrong?
Old 14-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Summerland

Shall we follow Lynn's suggestion and maybe use this thread for bringing up astounding discoveries ? We were doing well for a few posts, weren't we?
I certainly learned a couple of new things. Pyramids in China? Never knew
And Lynn enjoys watching the Discovery channel with her boys...that brings up a lot of memories for me. My son,Niko, who is now 22 and will be getting married in a few months, used to watch so many specials on the Discovery Channel. He was mesmerized by learning about the universe, the earth and oceans.