Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Seeker

Water Everywhere

I decided to ask about this in the Twin Flames section because the occurrences I'm writing about began happening after I met a strange man who I believe to be a catalyst of some sort.

I do not consider him a twin flame because despite the sexual attraction, synchronicities, telepathy (on his side only) and my constant thinking of him, it has NOT been a positive experience. Frankly, I believe he may be an evil entity, but that doesn't bother me so much as what our brief affair has brought to my life.

Over the last two years I've noticed issues with water in my home. Sudden flooding and leaks. Weirder, though, is that at least once per week I notice that in the morning the concrete from my door on out to the front sidewalk is often drenched in water. Just a small portion, sometimes in a weird pattern. The rest of my neighbors yards and sidewalks remain dry. No rain or weather factor to explain it. Just weird wet patterns.

Please note: the man who I believe to have brought darkness into my life resides on the other side of the country. I've not seen him in three years, so he's not the one soaking my yard twice weekly. And no, I'm not warring with any neighbors or friends. Yet, in my heart, I know this is about him. Crazy, yeah. But where most of you believe your twin is a divine perk, I treat my mind-reading dark prince like an Eve Lorgen love bite case.

I've experienced several paranormal/supernatural incidents since our unfortunate meeting during the summer of 2013. True to form, he's disappeared but still has a hold on me. Unlike most of the stories I read here, however, I've been trying to free myself from the moment I met him. I cut cords daily. I can feel him breathing on me EVERY night.

I'm deeply depressed. I don't love him (that's how I know we're not TFs) though I will admit that the physical intimacy was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Yet I feel as if he's taken something from me, and despite the physical distance, he's ALWAYS here. He simply won't leave me alone. And now there's always water*.

*For the astrologically inclined, he's a triple Cancer (sun/mercury/venus) and has Mars/Saturn conjunct in Scorpio. I have no idea about his birth time, so I don't know if he's a Cancer moon or late Gemini. All of his Cancer planets are in my 8th house. His Scorpio planets are in my 12th house. I don't feel like I can hide from him. It scares me. He's basically told me that I belong to him. Strange given that he seems to hate my guts. I guess that makes me . . . prey.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Please note: the man who I believe to have brought darkness into my life resides on the other side of the country. I've not seen him in three years, so he's not the one soaking my yard twice weekly. And no, I'm not warring with any neighbors or friends.

TAKe THAT! As they drench water on your yard. Thats some lethal revenge man! Serious war starter.
Have you thought about plumbing pipes? could be a crack in a pipe burried under the ground.

I hope you can work through your depression and find hope. This guy doesn't sound healthy to be thinking about. Look after yourself and continue to fight for hope and peace.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Guide

What did he do to make you think he's a dark entity? Something he said? Something in his attitude and behaviour?
My advice is, try to focus your attention on other things, let's see if this fenomenon disappears or decreases. I don't doubt that this is real, but if I were You, i wouldn't focus on such things - otherwise it could get bigger and you might develope an obsession. At that point it would be harder to have a clear vision. Our minds can be friends or enemies - it just requires balance (i don't doubt that this is real. the logic of my advice is to protect yourself)
Old 20-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Seeker

I appreciate your comment Inika. Since we're posting at a place called spiritualforums.com, I would hope that you would give me the benefit of the doubt. So assume I've investigated thoroughly. Pretend that you actually believe in the paranormal and supernatural events that can't always be explained by normal means. If I truly believed this was mundane activity, I would not have asked the question here.

I'm reading Robert Bruce (Psychic Self - Defense) and I'm starting to wonder if the water is actually protecting me. I don't know. I'd love to hear from anyone with experience in this area.

Eyenight, it's too late. I'm already obsessed. I'm just trying to free myself of this attachment. I know he's dark because I can feel it. We all get vibes from people. His vibe is exceedingly vile. It feels spiritual in nature but unwanted. If you have advice on how I should protect myself, I'm open to reading.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
I'm already obsessed. I'm just trying to free myself of this attachment. I know he's dark because I can feel it. We all get vibes from people. His vibe is exceedingly vile. It feels spiritual in nature but unwanted. If you have advice on how I should protect myself, I'm open to reading.
Tough love sorry, but that's an excuse response. You are using the superstitious belief in paranormal/supernatural attachment -- voodoo, for all intents and purposes -- to excuse yourself from taking personal responsibility and action. You have will. You are a free being. Initiate your free will, and disengage.
Quote:
I'm deeply depressed.
Just as the paranormal/supernatural stuff is illusion, this is the real response. You are suffering from a very treatable illness. I hope you're taking steps: counselling and anti-depressants. Because that's the solution, the authentic action and response. Protection spells are not an authentic solution. All the best, I had depression for years and it can be awful at times.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Seeker

Thanks so much for your opinion, Baile.

I remain open to opinions about superstition and voodoo, however. I can take responsibility for my own actions and collect possible cures at the same time.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks so much for your opinion, Baile.

I remain open to opinions about superstition and voodoo, however. I can take responsibility for my own actions and collect possible cures at the same time.
I added the second bit as you were posting, hope you read that because it's important at this time to take healing, holistic steps
Old 20-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Ascender

You would be surprised how many posters here will NOT give you the benefit of doubt.

Telling someone they have a disorder and should take drugs based on one post, really?
You can not diagnose someone based on one post. Just because some drugs are legal and pushed by the gov doesn't make them any less dangerous. That's not to say that some people don't need them or are helped by them, but they are still mind altering and potentially dangerous, particularly with the side effects. If the OP feels there may be a psychological issue, then by all means, get that checked out by a professional.

Since OP asked for opinions, I will say I have been having major water issues myself, I also have plumbing problems and while the causes of things are very normal and logical, that doesn't mean there isn't a spiritual aspect to it. The strange thing to me was that all this stuff happened at the same time, while I have been here for years and even grew up here in this same house and some of the issues have never happened here before. It did feel like some sort of attack. I choose to handle things from both perspectives, taking care of the logical side as well as the spiritual. Personally I am comfortable with just asking and trusting in protection but if you feel you would like to do more, I'm sure there are posters here that can advise you further.

As far as the posters, you can tell a lot by someone's approach, so look at that before taking advice. I understand that the spiritual is not for everyone and some choose to not involve it and that's their preregotive, it doesn't bother me. But what I don't understand is why if I or another does choose to, why that would bother anyone else.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 20-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Knower

Hi Exiled.

I haven't much to say right now as it's late and I need some sleep.

But, and this is just a suggestion. Do some research on the "Near Twin" or another term is the "False Twin". This could help you greatly with some, few answers, maybe. The near twin can be almost as powerful as a True Twin, and they come in many forms.
Whether you believe in Twins Flames or not, blah blah blah) doesn't matter...the concepts behind such are what you may find interesting.

Also, on a realistic note so as to take it out of the list. Get an underground map, usually from your local council or similar, of all your water lines on the whole property that you live.
Old 20-05-2017, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Telling someone they have a disorder and should take drugs based on one post, really?
Huh? Telling who what? When the OP types, "I'm deeply depressed," they're the one telling us they have a disorder. And the typical, initial treatment for deep depression is... wait for it... counselling and anti-depressants!