Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Seeker

Keep seeing 1111 all the time and other numbers

Me and my TF/SC recently had a massive bust up last Saturday. Since then I have felt the heart pull much more strongly than normal, which can be irritating and very distracting. I can even smell him and sometimes sense that he is talking to me, but I can't tune in to what he is trying to tell me.
I am trying to ignore him at the moment. I've unfollowed him on FB and this has helped me to let go and not focus on what he's doing all the time.
I get upset and emotional about what had happened, but try not to wallow in it. I know that I need to release these pent up emotions to heal from this, so I don't try to hold back my tears.
I know that this is a lesson for us both to have to go through at the moment and both of us have different lessons to learn from this. i know I can't rush this as it will only push him even further away.
But what is even more irritating is that I'm seeing 1111 even more now, which is really doing my head in lol. It's not just the time, this number is everywhere!! I could be looking through some photos I have on my phone and it will say 11 out of 11 photos, it comes up a lot of the time as my score on candy crush, it appears on FB, etc. I'm also seeing triple numbers all the time, mainly 555 which means that a big change is on it's way. I am selling my house at the moment and moving to another town, which is why I can't afford to spend too much time getting distracted by this strong energy. Sometimes though I just don't feel motivated to do anything, even though I have loads to do and have to force myself to get up and do something.
Has anyone else experienced this and has anything happened as a result of this?
Old 17-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYourself
Me and my TF/SC recently had a massive bust up last Saturday. I am trying to ignore him at the moment. I'm seeing 1111 even more now
The two relationships I was in that mercifully ended, left me singing "I'm finally free, I won won won won!" Maybe that's it.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Master
I've reached the conclusion that there's an 'alarm' somewhere in our brainbox that automatically goes off at 11:11am and 11:11pm, causing us to look at a digital device at that specific time for confirmation. There's nothing really supernatural about it, but why it happens...I have no idea. suffice to say it happens to me every day and my 'biological clock' is totally in tune with it now.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The two relationships I was in that mercifully ended, left me singing "I'm finally free, I won won won won!" Maybe that's it.

That is funny lol. I would like a serious answer though, from someone who knows the significance of 1111 and Angel messages through numbers thanks :)

See it happened again!! As I logged back on to this forum, the time said 11:11am lol.
Old 19-05-2017, 04:05 AM
Knower

From the 11:11 literature:

1. Your mind has been hijacked and you are being mind controlled
2. You are evolving spiritually - ascension
3. It is a wake-up call to do something that you aren't doing and are suppose to do
4. It is doorway to manifest so when you see it think positive because it is a perfect time to manifest your dreams or goals
5. You are about to meet or re-unite with your twinflame

So when I see it, I pray to God to take it away and clear it if I am being mind controlled, give a shout of joy because I might be ascending spiritually, think about what I might not be doing that I know I should be doing as a way for me to get to doing it faster, send out positive thoughts to help the homeless and anyone that is suffering and in pain, think about any goals that I would like to achieve; and think... Cool I just might be meeting or re-uniting with the greatest love of my life. I do that all in 1 minute. I like to cover my bases.

I have seen it many times. No nothing has happened as a result of seeing this. At least nothing that I know of or is consciously aware of. But then again I see many repeating numbers per day so I would not be able to tell you which one is responsible for what experience. Except maybe number 11. Usually when I see this 11 just 11 repeatedly that day I always seem to have minor and extremely annoying disruptions that day but everything works itself out with no ill effects..
Old 21-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Master

Quote:
That is funny lol. I would like a serious answer though, from someone who knows the significance of 1111 and Angel messages through numbers thanks :)

See it happened again!! As I logged back on to this forum, the time said 11:11am lol.

I thought about saying this but it sounds silly and I was jsut expecting to be kicked for my impertenance. But I'll say it anyway.

the end of the mayan calendar was I'm told a spiritual event (corresponding to a great alignment of things in our galaxy) that we all know about subconsciously and it made a 'dent' in our ways so to speak. My understanding from internet searches before it happened is that it was to happen at 11:11pm on the day in question. But I don't know that for sure any more as the information about that date seems to have changed from what it was before the date arrived and I have to go from memory (one of those mandela effect moments maybe?).

So anyway from that POV 1111 may be from the memory of what to us seems a very important point in time, at least subconsciously

And the other numbers are just us being fed, once we liked 11:11 we are also given other numbers that make sense in various ways, to kinda help us be a little more aware of what is going on around us. I figure any number you can get does have some kind of meaning, as I'm not sure anything happens accidentally here. But the goal isn't so much the meaning, it is to give us a moment of awareness of something.

That is my take on it, take it or leave it.
Old 21-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Seeker

Thanks for all your replies :)
Last night I had a strange experience. I was woken at 1:11am and tried to get back to sleep. I had a vision of my TF typing on his mobile phone, outside a fire escape with black doors, looking annoyed about something. I think of numbers as signs from my angels and they were trying to tell me something but I don't yet know what! Only time will tell I suppose :)
Numbers are interesting, the number 11 for example means to keep your thoughts positive and to note what you were thinking at the time.
If you do get a sequence of numbers, google angel numbers followed by the number you just saw. Repeating numbers are even more significant.
This is what I believe to be the case and time and again my angels have been there to look after and protect me :)
Old 24-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for all your replies :)
Last night I had a strange experience. I was woken at 1:11am and tried to get back to sleep. I had a vision of my TF typing on his mobile phone, outside a fire escape with black doors, looking annoyed about something. I think of numbers as signs from my angels and they were trying to tell me something but I don't yet know what! Only time will tell I suppose :)
Numbers are interesting, the number 11 for example means to keep your thoughts positive and to note what you were thinking at the time.
If you do get a sequence of numbers, google angel numbers followed by the number you just saw. Repeating numbers are even more significant.
This is what I believe to be the case and time and again my angels have been there to look after and protect me :)

Hi Love
I agree with you on this. The only thing is that I can never remember what I was just thinking when I see the numbers!! Goldfish brain ya know!! Oh well is nice to know that the angels are there and that they are speaking to us. Albeit in a language that can sometimes be hard to decipher
Old 25-05-2017, 04:00 AM
Badcopyinc

I can't escape this the past three days. Today 444. 555 yesterday and oodles of 222 and 111 and I mean to the point I check the time and open my phone maybe 20 times a day and 5-10 are a sequence. Plates while driving as well.

Lady at my lunch spot told me to play the lottery today because of the 444.
Old 25-05-2017, 05:13 AM
Experiencer

256 are the numbers i get. Two can be divided to two ones and 5+6 is 11. So basically 1111, but with the frequensies of 2, 5 and 6. This happens several times a day. If i'd freak out or anything every time this happens, i'd have no time to do anything else. I just take it as a confirmation that I'm doing stuff right.

It doesn't have to mean anything else, just that you're on the right track.

Also it depends on where your attention is going. First I figured that there's a deeper meaning, for example that I'm to meet a soul connection soon, then i learned to laugh with the universe to the numbers because they were appearing disturbingly often. Then I let go of the numbers and now, even though it still happens, I don't pay so much attention to them. They come and go. Just like everything else in life.