Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
If you do not mind very much I would like to hear/ read more about this plane you have traveled to. And some of the what I imagine were amazing things you saw and experienced.
I've had a number of metaphysical experiences in this life regarding the reality of the eternal soul. And reincarnation goes hand in hand with the eternal soul. If the soul is finished with physical-material incarnation, it moves on to other planes of reality, to experience those. It is the soul's eternal journey. This is what I have come to learn and understand.

What I'm saying then is the particular plane of experience is simply a reflection of the soul's current point of evolution. There's a Yogic quote I've used many times that can be summed up this way: Believe in Jesus, see Jesus; Believe in Buddha, see Buddha; believe in mermaids and unicorns...

My particular experiences: First, the place I found myself in on a number of occasions had a oneness quality to it. The sense of separation from our environment that we feel as physical beings, didn't exist. Rather, I was one with my environment. I was that which I was observing and experiencing. And what I was observing felt like part of me. It was impossible to tell where my "self" began or ended. My self was everything, and everything was myself. Yet I was still aware of my cognitive self, my observer self, as it experienced all this oneness.

I could go on for paragraphs, but I'll sum up by saying my experiences included sensory happenings (sound, smell) magnified many times over and above that which I experience in the physical. Imagine the most glorious choir singing, magnified to unbearably beautiful levels of auditory vibration. But not just hearing it; being that glorious sound.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
My particular experiences: First, the place I found myself in on a number of occasions had a oneness quality to it. The sense of separation from our environment that we feel as physical beings, didn't exist. Rather, I was one with my environment. I was that which I was observing and experiencing. And what I was observing felt like part of me. It was impossible to tell where my "self" began or ended. My self was everything, and everything was myself. Yet I was still aware of my cognitive self, my observer self, as it experienced all this oneness.

Sounds very much like it, and we can experience something similar in this life, we just have to practice this way of beingness. It is kinda like when you are hungry food just taste better, because your resistance to it is less because the hunger simply tunes it out. What if we had a hunger for experiencing this physical realm, that is an extension of that exact experience you had, in such a manner, would it not equally tune out all other resistance. I believe that is why spiritual awakenings often comes at the end of a rough path where you have tended very little to your desires, so they now have grown so strong that the hunger for it tunes out everything else, and in that the resistance you once held that blocked out these experiences fades out, and you momentarily experience something enhanced. Some then keep punishing themselves because that was the way they first experienced these amazing things, yet might it not be that the way to make them grow is like planting a seed, and tenderly care for it while it blossoms

I once actually went to a place where there were Mermaids. I relate it to the astral world of Neptune, a place I have heard at least one more talk about unrelated.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I believe that is why spiritual awakenings often comes at the end of a rough path where you have tended very little to your desires, so they now have grown so strong that the hunger for it tunes out everything else, and in that the resistance you once held that blocked out these experiences fades out, and you momentarily experience something enhanced.
This is an astute observation. The metaphysical epiphanies I've experienced in my life have mostly came at a time of great turmoil and transition.
Quote:
Some then keep punishing themselves...
Again a critical observation. Spiritual-religious punishment doctrine is largely responsible for the destructive thoughts and behaviors human beings engage in: unloving actions, self-loathing thoughts, malevolent beliefs about God and spirit. Depression I feel is largely a self-punishment illness. I know that for myself; I hated life and myself. And it caused me to become ill. One of those metaphysical epiphanies occurred at that time. I was shown how my negative thoughts were creating my reality. My extreme and severe punishment doctrine beliefs and thoughts, had became physicalized.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
I've had a number of metaphysical experiences in this life regarding the reality of the eternal soul. And reincarnation goes hand in hand with the eternal soul. If the soul is finished with physical-material incarnation, it moves on to other planes of reality, to experience those. It is the soul's eternal journey. This is what I have come to learn and understand.

What I'm saying then is the particular plane of experience is simply a reflection of the soul's current point of evolution. There's a Yogic quote I've used many times that can be summed up this way: Believe in Jesus, see Jesus; Believe in Buddha, see Buddha; believe in mermaids and unicorns...

I could go on for paragraphs, but I'll sum up by saying my experiences included sensory happenings (sound, smell) magnified many times over and above that which I experience in the physical. Imagine the most glorious choir singing, magnified to unbearably beautiful levels of auditory vibration. But not just hearing it; being that glorious sound.

Hmm when you speak of plains of existences here I am not entirely sure of what you speak. But that is quite alright.

The oneness I have experienced myself is more of a feeling and connection to the living beings and world around me. Often I feel it out of doors and relaxing in the sun shine, but I have found I am able to feel this way indoors as well, and the more pure silence and stillness I obtain I feel the more in touch I am with the reality and within the world around me. This is often how I read Astrological charts here of late- where quite a while back ago I used no silencing or meditative technique while reading and found myself moderately accurate, and now more so with using silencing techniques and practicing them and different energy techniques I am slightly improving in reading for others.

As to any planes I have tried traveling into different areas in the physical plane at times- but have no evidence of anything coming of it other than imagery.I mean to say I have tried visualizing traveling via spirit to other individuals to see what I come up with, I end up in buildings within my meditations that I have never before seen, and I merely observe the scenery. I take note of what is within the building- on the walls- the furniture. And such. Interesting places, but no proof of anything.

So pardon me please if I am a bit ignorant or dense here of exactly what you are referring to when you speak of the planes our spirit travels to after existence.

I have never visited such a state or plane myself.

Rather work with energy and imagery.

As to the topic again, I honestly wouldn't really mind so much if I re-incarnated over and over for whatever reasons, also however in that light I wouldn't mind a no life after death scenario- I even wouldn't mind the concept of a life after death where our spirits rest or are free to travel the planes.

But, in all honesty the Christian concept of damnation to a hell doesn't appeal to me very much. I do not see with human beings.. it would entirely be necessary..
Old 18-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Master

Maybe we simply are here to enjoy exploring our vast and expanding imagination as it takes form in this world. For a moment just imagine the intense focus our source must hold for our spirit to manifest in such a magnitude of beauty; and the lack of focus or belief it takes to not feel the full magnitude of that. I get that when people live in a world of turmoil there can be a tendency to project ones own fear upon others in an attempt to control reality like eternal damnation if you does not do as I say (or go to bed with no desert or Santa won't give you a present). But as little as we can control nature, as little can we control the nature of others, we can only limit ourselves, and in that see a limited version of the world we live in... and from there I get the feeling of being punished for something long gone, or the lack of interest in going back to a place that feels less than you want to feel. But what about all those who through out the centuries have experienced a world that goes far beyond the limits of the popular view of this as a 3D world, all those who experience a world that is infinite, not to say the far greater amount that these days sense it, and only slightly is waking up to through the idea we are entering a new age, or an idea that the level in consciousness is rising... but the truth is the world is not really changing, only our perception of it... because its infinite potential has always been there, thus your potential to be infinite within likewise... personally I am eager to see where this new age or whatever is leading us as a whole... and where my curiosity will take me next...

...but sure in some worlds it might have been easier, but I think we understood the "challenge" from the get go, and knew we had the capacity to enjoy the journey we embarked on with such great joy
Old 18-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Hmm when you speak of plains of existences here I am not entirely sure of what you speak.
Reality is energy, vibrating at a particular frequency. There are many planes of existence around us, vibrating at various frequencies. An ascended master is one who has overcome the Wheel of Life, and no long incarnates on this earth plane, and works instead on higher vibrational planes.
Quote:
Rather work with energy and imagery.
And I work exclusively with self-realization understanding. These things are not mutually exclusive, and everyone attends to their soul evolution in different ways.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Maybe we simply are here to enjoy exploring our vast and expanding imagination as it takes form in this world.
After many years of spiritual investigation, that is my conclusion. My latest spiritual endeavour: I built a wind screen on the cliff overlooking the ocean, and I sit there in my reclining chair and observe the birds and wildlife while I dream life away.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:
After many years of spiritual investigation, that is my conclusion. My latest spiritual endeavour: I built a wind screen on the cliff overlooking the ocean, and I sit there in my reclining chair and observe the birds and wildlife while I dream life away.

So maybe this place is not a place to escape then, but a place to be, and then there are no ascended masters, and such a belief merely comes from people who in their suffering does not have the capacity to understand why those they think greatest of would ever return here if they had a choice... when probably they are most eager to come if there is a desire to match their beingness. In that I believe we are all equal because our dreams / desires always match our being, thus no matter how great a desire seems to others, it is quite normal to the one having it (unless they have been convinced otherwise / lost faith in themselves). And sure I imagine it must be amazing to just sit there, and observe nature unfold itself in all ways imaginable
Old 18-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
So maybe this place is not a place to escape then, but a place to be, and then there are no ascended masters
Again as I said in my last post, these ideas are not mutually exclusive. Buddha, Jesus and many other human beings before and since... yes, there are indeed ascended masters. With each incarnation we evolve our soul understanding and in the process raise our vibration. At a certain point in our soul development, we evolve beyond the vibrational frequency of this particular physical-material plane. That is all an ascended master is.

Do I concern myself with these ideas, am I obsessed and consumed by them? No, I watch the seagulls. And fall asleep to the sound of waves. One day I will no longer need to incarnate. That's our collective reality, that's the soul journey we're all on. Until then, I'm loving my life(s) and enjoying my human experience(s).
Old 18-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Master

@Baile if people choose to see this world as less than I know it is, then surely I will question such a belief. Neither can I see how anyone can grow beyond that which is most precious to source, this every moment we are all taking part of.