Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
You are right. Open communication is key. We had this before. We had these talks not too long ago. I am just the one who has to bring it up. I honestly don't know if i should bring it up again now. She is the type of person who needs to warm up before opening up, and me asking for a heart to heart out of the blue might put her off.

We aren't communicating very much now, so i would have to work my way back into her good graces and make her once again feel safe around me. All of this takes time and effort. I am not sure if I want to devote so much of myself again just to get back to a place that led me back here.

We aren't communicating at all!!
I'm not suggesting that you contact her and ask her for a heart to heart. If she contacts you again, suggest that you meet for a coffee or whatever and then you do all the talking. Hopefully she'll open up and tell you things that have been on her mind.
For now though try and concentrate on yourself. I know that my twin will contact me again when he's ready and there's no point rushing these things!
Old 21-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYourself
You're right of course, this is a public forum and I can't control what others say on here.
I have never said " you shouldn't have said this or that". We are only human and we can all be vulnerable at times. I come here looking for support and those who have had similar experiences to me and even tried to help people on their journey.
I do inquire all the time why things bother me and I guess that the biggest challenge is to believe in myself more. I need to believe more in the connection I have with my twin flame and that one day we will be in full union with each other.
Now, this is where this forum is untimately no good for me. When I get to the point of believing in myself more and believing in the full reunion - I come on here to post and I get other posters telling me that I am delusional, he is not my twin flame, I need to see a counsellor, etc. That just brings me right back to doubting myself again. I know I have a lot of growing to do to untimately believe in myself, so encouragement from others is what I seek.
Put it another way. If your child said to you - "I'm not good at this", would you turn around to him and say - "yes you're right, you are no good at this!" Well I would hope you wouldn't.
My son is getting more spiritual now. Do I shoot him down in flames for believing what he believes? No I don't. I encourage him and we have discussions about it. This is what I expect from a spiritual forum.
If I wanted advice from someone who lives in the 3D world then I would go to a "normal" relationship forum, which I have done in the past and have been even less help. At least there are some on here who are on the same spiritual level as me
Everyone is at different stages in their journey, I get that. This has been the best discussion I've ever had on this forum, so I thank everyone on this thread for adding to the conversation It has been very interesting
You said, 'To be told that I am delusional on a spiritual forum is not on', which I interpreted to mean, 'They shouldn't have said that'. Is that an incorrect interpretation, in your opinion?

But anyway, as I say, it is a public forum and so you're inevitably going to receive a range of responses from people, because there are a range of different perspectives (some of them rather more 3D-oriented, as you say); some people will be supportive, others might offer constructive criticism, and still others might question your beliefs. It can rub me up the wrong way, too, sometimes, but overall I wouldn't want it any other way, I wouldn't want the forum to turn into an echo chamber where we're all 'towing the party line', because then no-one questions anything and we're all just parroting dogma - we're no better than religious fundamentalists. And the mods are here to prevent threads becoming destructive and unpleasant, and I think they do a good job for the most part.

Ok, I'll step off my soapbox now You talk about belief in relation to yourself and your relationship... I don't know, beliefs are pretty flimsy things to me, I don't think it pays to attach too much importance to them to be honest - why do you attach so much importance to them? I think you'd be better served by getting in touch with what your intuition's telling you - that still, calm place within that's beyond doubt and fear. If you have true conviction that you and your tf are meant to be together, no amount of contrary voices will affect you.

I wish you well on your journey.

Last edited by A human Being : 21-05-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
You said, 'To be told that I am delusional on a spiritual forum is not on', which I interpreted to mean, 'They shouldn't have said that'. Is that an incorrect interpretation, in your opinion?

But anyway, as I say, it is a public forum and so you're inevitably going to receive a range of responses from people, because there are a range of different perspectives (some of them rather more 3D-oriented, as you say); some people will be supportive, others might offer constructive criticism, and still others might question your beliefs. It can rub me up the wrong way, too, sometimes, but overall I wouldn't want it any other way, I wouldn't want the forum to turn into an echo chamber where we're all 'towing the party line' because then no-one questions anything and we're all just parroting dogma - we're no better than religious fundamentalists. And the mods are here to prevent threads becoming destructive and unpleasant, and I think they do a good job for the most part.

Ok, I'll step off my soapbox now You talk about belief in relation to yourself and your relationship... I don't know, beliefs are pretty flimsy things to me, I don't think it pays to attach too much importance to them to be honest - why do you attach so much importance to them? I think you'd be better served by getting in touch with what your intuition's telling you - that still, calm place within that's beyond doubt and fear. If you have true conviction that you and your tf are meant to be together, no amount of contrary voices will affect you.

I wish you well on your journey.

I wish you well on your journey also
Namaste
Old 21-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Master

from some posts way back: I learn a lot by coming here and interacting, and do a lot of inner work. The reason I don't share that is because when I was sharing it people called me names, and the whole situation just generally hurt. I would much rather just say what I want to say than try to craft something meaningful to me and then get shot down. Again. Even tho sometimes I think what I might have to say could be important to someone, somewhere, it just isn't worth the effort to me because the vocal few are very mean, as I see once again from the many posts here about what we *should* be discussing to make so and so happy. If you want to prescribe what I should and should not say, and then shoot me down when I aquiesce, I think maybe I just won't say anything at all.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Guide

Yes many female twin ARE toxic. Where did most of this info about tf's come from hmm? Females. Who are the ones who dominate every forum and youtube about tf's? Females. It's how everything from the ridiculous "false twin flame" garbage to "reunion is now" every freakin month thats been said over and over for years. Most of this 'info' comes from them.

Now that isnt to say anything that its just females who are.. they are not.. all are. Both sexes. It's that there are different toxic patterns we are taught by the ole 3d. Then the lovely.. tf enters our lives and we begin to shed that toxicity. some learn fast.. some slow.. some stay stuck.

i do not post about any of my progress made for one reason. I do not need anyone elses negativity affecting my hard work. Especially on a public forum because all it takes is members and websurfers to send negativity towards me and who knows how much that can add up to. I think that this section of the forum should be privatized from nonmenbers and web search engines. i do think its a reason many arent more personal about things. Unless that change was ever to be made.. i will share nothing about that.

The proportion of men who actually voice their experiences arent very many.. so when statements like males are the majority of runners isnt exactly correct. In fact the few men here who do post have about a 100% rate of the female being the runner. Thats very significant in my opinion.

i also feel that the "mirror theory" is by far inaccurate and very incomplete. No personal lessons chosen by either twin is taken into account and most assume that if one twin is acting or doing a certain thing that it means the other twin is always the one with the "problem". Thats just not true. Its also why that when a twin does try to "self work" on the problem they think is being mirrored to them.. that nothing changes.

A major problem withing the entire tf community is judgment. Its very sickening and its gotten to the point ill just be putting people here on ignore that wont stop repeatedly telling others "they are not a twin". I think its even worse that there are those who are not twins at all "trying" to give their 3d "advice" that just doesnt apply. those will be getting ignored too.

Yes i did make some threads in the past that were negative.. i actually tried to have mods remove all of them but they said they stay.. so.. nothing i can do about that. I dont care if im called a hippocrate but i dont hold any of those beliefs now as when i had made the threads back then. except for "false twins' that is still the same for me.. they do not exist.
Old 22-05-2017, 02:56 AM
Master

Quote:
i do not post about any of my progress made for one reason. I do not need anyone elses negativity affecting my hard work. Especially on a public forum because all it takes is members and websurfers to send negativity towards me and who knows how much that can add up to.

exactly. and its felt even from a distance. this is why its a shame.
Old 22-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

A major problem withing the entire tf community is judgment. Its very sickening and its gotten to the point ill just be putting people here on ignore that wont stop repeatedly telling others "they are not a twin". I think its even worse that there are those who are not twins at all "trying" to give their 3d "advice" that just doesnt apply. those will be getting ignored too.

NO ONE can tell you who your twin is! Period. Plus this thing manifests differently for all of us anyway so one person's opinion is just that, their opinion and nothing more.

I had left these forums and everything seemed fine for a long time... until it wasn't and I needed to come back because it feels somewhat safe here. Even with all the 3Ders commenting on things they have zero experiential knowledge on. They too are trying to help. Most of the time at least.

I have two friends who have TFs too and our journeys are all completely different to the point that we can't even give much advice to each other because we are all going through different stages, etc.. The best thing is knowing that we're not alone, that we're not crazy, and that there are others out there who are trying to figure this situation out too. It's nice to have someone who can listen and who understands the struggle.

About your negative posts as you call them... we all go back and forth between the polarities. But I'm guessing that those who are able to finally stay in the positive side of things leave these forums and are never heard from again. That seems to be our main goal for the most part. I don't even think about "union" anymore. He lives inside me whether I want to or not, day and night, for better or for worse, till death opens the gates and all truth is revealed. I can't wait to see his face when that happens. He'll be in for quite a shock! LOL
Old 22-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

I'd expect the number of posters who are actually happily together with theirs SM/SC/TFs to be quite low simply because if you were happy, why would you spend time posting about it on a public forum instead of being with your SM/SC/TF enjoying life together?

I posted all of my experiences here daily for a while (both positive and negative), but the thread was moved to another area of the website that might as well be called "where posts go to die".

The energy on this side of the forum is low because of the nature of the stories, most of which contain elements of deep sadness and loss. If they changed the name of this forum to "happy success stories meeting the love of your life", my guess is that the only voice you'd hear are crickets. Drama and sadness on the internet is like drawing moths to a flame.

It doesn't make a difference to me nor does it interest me what the ratio of male-to-female runners is represented here. The ones who aren't posting (so called runners) either have no idea what a TF is, don't acknowledge it as real, or don't care enough to come here and post about it. I am a chaser mostly but I have runner elements too. I am a male. I am in the minority that believes in TFs. So be it.

I come here because there is a connection that I can not explain and would like to learn more about it. That is all.

I can tell instantly who is trying to push a false belief onto me. Some people are easily triggered here and go on attacking people and their beliefs. If I am triggered, I will just remain absent for a while and come back when cooler heads have prevailed.

What I know for sure is that forgiveness heals all and that one day when I am ready, I will be able to forgive and experience pure love once again.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
female twins are toxic. end of story. mine is so bad she wants to marry abuse and serial cheating loser. have fun with that! now this so called unbreakable cord.. oh ill be finding a way to break it for ever. i dont need this nonsense

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I don't need this stupid nonsense either but I've been all over the place trying to find a way to break this stupid curse and right what I really need is just to take a break. She isn't going to let me near her no matter what I do anyway so I might as well just goof around for a while!

For you two and others who feel this way and wonder why they were given this type of experiences.

I, as well was asking my self the same question to the point of weeping and being crushed by the pain, I was asking God "why did you gave me this experience, why did you gave me this desire, this love for him if you dont want to give me -him , why do you hate me so much God?"

Well, hear me out now, there is a new hypothesis:

God/Univerese/Creator does not hate you, me, or anybody and they did not gave you this desire out of hate.
Creator gave you this desire as a mean to come back to him.
This desire is from the Creator to get you back to the Creator.
By searching for meaning, answers, wondering why etc. you are having this type of experiences you should get back to the Creator (you can call it God or Universe whatever you like it)

Your deepest desire are imprint that was already in your soul and by trying to find a way to fulfill it you should get back to the Creator.

Ok, that's all I have for now, that's just new hypothesis I'm playing with right now.

What that means for you, me, anybody in real life, does it mean that you should say "Forget my tf, Im going to put on some robe and turban and start making yt videos reading tarot or whatever, teaching others to be *happy on their own*"?
No.
"from the Creator to get back to the Creator" does not mean to forget your actual tf or anything that drastic or ridiculous, it just mean to work on yourself instead of hating tf, God or your own life path.

Means that you should stop hating your desire or believing that your desire for your tf is a act of evil of any kind and do work on yourself in a way you feel compelled to do.

So that's all I have for now, last couple of months I was furious, really angry about everything considering him, God and my life path. I was angry asked God so many times (arguing with God in my head)
"Why do you hate me so much, why do I have to read tones of books and spent years doing all sorts of research just to figure things out, and his wife has it her whole life?"
I always wanted to read a bit about Kabbalah but never got chance to find books irl, I tried for a wile online but got so angry at God again "Why do I have to read and research while she has him with no effort and again why do I have to put an effort"

When I calmed a little, I read somewhere a question it was something like
"what would you do if you already have you tf the way you want him in your life?"
And I honestly looked at myself inside and I answered it:
"If I had him the only thing I truly desire besides having him, is to sit calmly and read books I always wanted to read" (even had list of books)

So yeah at least today I dont feel like having this imprint of a desire for my tf in me, is not act of Gods hatred, it is the part of a plan.
And the phrase - your true desire is given by the Creator to bring you back to the Creator- is something I scooped so far, just by starting to read books on basics of Kabbala.

What kind of plan or mechanism is it , I dont know yet, I may never know fully, but besides realizing this last couple of days I wanted to share with others in here.

I will probably be back soon with new rant about tf experiences, its a long process you have good days and bad days, days with a interesting positive thoughts and days with dark ones too.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
For you two and others who feel this way and wonder why they were given this type of experiences.

I, as well was asking my self the same question to the point of weeping and being crushed by the pain, I was asking God "why did you gave me this experience, why did you gave me this desire, this love for him if you dont want to give me -him , why do you hate me so much God?"

Well, hear me out now, there is a new hypothesis:

God/Univerese/Creator does not hate you, me, or anybody and they did not gave you this desire out of hate.
Creator gave you this desire as a mean to come back to him.
This desire is from the Creator to get you back to the Creator.
By searching for meaning, answers, wondering why etc. you are having this type of experiences you should get back to the Creator (you can call it God or Universe whatever you like it)

Your deepest desire are imprint that was already in your soul and by trying to find a way to fulfill it you should get back to the Creator.

Ok, that's all I have for now, that's just new hypothesis I'm playing with right now.

What that means for you, me, anybody in real life, does it mean that you should say "Forget my tf, Im going to put on some robe and turban and start making yt videos reading tarot or whatever, teaching others to be *happy on their own*"?
No.
"from the Creator to get back to the Creator" does not mean to forget your actual tf or anything that drastic or ridiculous, it just mean to work on yourself instead of hating tf, God or your own life path.

Means that you should stop hating your desire or believing that your desire for your tf is a act of evil of any kind and do work on yourself in a way you feel compelled to do.

So that's all I have for now, last couple of months I was furious, really angry about everything considering him, God and my life path. I was angry asked God so many times (arguing with God in my head)
"Why do you hate me so much, why do I have to read tones of books and spent years doing all sorts of research just to figure things out, and his wife has it her whole life?"
I always wanted to read a bit about Kabbalah but never got chance to find books irl, I tried for a wile online but got so angry at God again "Why do I have to read and research while she has him with no effort and again why do I have to put an effort"

When I calmed a little, I read somewhere a question it was something like
"what would you do if you already have you tf the way you want him in your life?"
And I honestly looked at myself inside and I answered it:
"If I had him the only thing I truly desire besides having him, is to sit calmly and read books I always wanted to read" (even had list of books)

So yeah at least today I dont feel like having this imprint of a desire for my tf in me, is not act of Gods hatred, it is the part of a plan.
And the phrase - your true desire is given by the Creator to bring you back to the Creator- is something I scooped so far, just by starting to read books on basics of Kabbala.

What kind of plan or mechanism is it , I dont know yet, I may never know fully, but besides realizing this last couple of days I wanted to share with others in here.

I will probably be back soon with new rant about tf experiences, its a long process you have good days and bad days, days with a interesting positive thoughts and days with dark ones too.

I like what you wrote and think in some ways it is true

For the record I act mad at my TF a lot because it is better than just being a puppy dog for her, but I don't mean it so much any more. At this point I sorta see how all this has helped even while knowing it hurts too and I wished there were something else lol!. But some of the stuff I've learned just over the last few months is phenomenal!