Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Knower

Being wiser?

You should expect that if you are in contact with spirits. Right? It does not feel like it. So what is the message or what do you learn?
Old 08-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Experiencer

Having contact with your guides doesn't necessarily make you more wise. It may make you more knowledgeable, but it doesn't really mean that you make use of that knowledge in a better way.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
Having contact with your guides doesn't necessarily make you more wise. It may make you more knowledgeable, but it doesn't really mean that you make use of that knowledge in a better way.

Knowledgeable about what? The only new thing is that I know spirits exist. Almost nobody understands that. So then you ask yourself what to do with the new things you do not understand. I did not change at all. That scares me.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

Knowledgeable about anything... or nothing, depending on what you do with that contact.

Your guides are primarily here to help you manage and work through your life events. But their main goal is to help you regain a connection to the Light... to re-establish your divinity; over as many life-times as it takes.

If you have a good level of communication with your guides, they will teach you all manner of things about the world you live in, and the worlds you aren't really aware of at the moment. With this knowledge, you can become wiser... but being wise is more about what you do with your knowledge than the knowledge itself.

Having an awareness that spirits do exist merely broadens your perspective. It lets you know there is so much more to learn and understand. You've made a step forward towards your goal, but with this greater awareness, also comes with the understanding that there's so much more to learn; that there are more goals to strive towards.

I'd suggest that you improve on how well you communicate with your guides, learn to astral travel, visit other places on Earth and see how people live, visit other planets and see how they function, visit the Akashic records and learn the true histories of the world.

What happens after that is far more important.. but take it one step at a time. Improve your knowledge so you can become wiser.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Knowledgeable about what? The only new thing is that I know spirits exist. Almost nobody understands that. So then you ask yourself what to do with the new things you do not understand. I did not change at all. That scares me.

Hello,
I believe there are guides, but in my opinion there are guides for the different levels of a persons progression on the spiritual ladder/path.

It's like a business,the higher you go the more authority you have,and the responsibility that goes with it,so you learn to delegate that authority,and you choose a person suitable for that task.
Just as on the Earthly plane you have a skilled tradesman, then on the spiritual plane you have a skilled guide,now the tradesman unknown to him,unless he is "above average spiritually" decides he would like to pass on his knowledge, his life long skills,so he looks for an apprentice to teach,but he only wants someone who wants to learn,a person who shows initiative,a free thinker,honest and decent too.
So,he interviews potential apprentices and out of 25 applicants he chooses one!

On the spiritual plane there is a Master, this person decides to take on an acolyte,someone above the earthly plane but below the upper planes,the Master wants to pass on some of his multi incarnated knowledge onto another less evolved person.
This Master has been watching this person on Earth,he listens to his prayers and meditations and decides to send a guide to help him,the Master is too busy so he gets an apprentice/accolyte who is way beyond any human being spiritualy, but capable and looking to take care of the spiritual aspirations of this human, this "seeker of truth".
So the Master sends him to guide the human through the trauma, trials and tribulations of this humans spiritual evolution.

The Master watches over his acolyte as does the tradesman watch over the apprentice,sometimes the Master or the tradesman watch their charges without being seen,and unknown to the acolyte/apprentice give advice!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 29-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Seeker
They give instructions, info , predictions, but its up to you how you use those info.
Old 29-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Master
Feeling wiser doesn't automatically come just because you became aware of guides. I define wisdom as the application of knowledge. So where to get knowledge that you can apply in your life? From your guides and that requires a form of communication so they can teach you what you need to learn.

They teach bit by bit which should give you time to learn, apply it and progress. As you progress, your awareness increases and they teach more. This forms a base for your relationship with them. You can also AP, etc as has been suggested.

Wisdom is not instant, it takes consistency to gain it and is a journey. You might want to start a journal if you haven't already done so.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)