Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Knower
Agartha

What's everyone's take on our Earth being hollow and containing an inner civilization and an inner sun?...
Old 05-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
I am rather fond of it. Some my see it the same as flat Earth, and so probably do not differentiate between the two, since both are just some crazy talk in their opinion. For me, hollow Earth always felt natural and possible, even the proposed scientific models on how it could be, seem solid to me, when at the other hand, I always found flat Earth movement to be just ridiculous. Not wanting to veer out of topic though. but yes, I think I would peg myself as a sort of a fan of this one.

After all, there are many caves and caverns to be found below the ground we walk on, so technically it already is hollow to some extent =)

There is a video on youtube, which shows water behaviour in vacoom or probably zero g when spinning around, and when some other material added to it. It almost shows how hollow earth could have formed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeMzOhoJpfw
Old 09-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Knower
Thanks Azmond. I will check out the you tube link and I agree with you about earth already being hollow...all those caves!! ;)
Old 09-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
Now the video showing this thing with water, is not the same as a planet when forming, but there could be similar process involved in formation of a planet, since its mostly gas and dust that through a long time starts to coalesce into bigger and bigger particles. Since it most likely is not all uniform material there could be differences in where which material is positioned due to rotation. Like heavy materials moving outwards and gas and lighter stuff staying inside close to the core. What was fascinating to me is how air baubles actually formed a tunnel connection poles, which is pretty similar to what hollow earth should have if it is real.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Master
it giv sohtn 2 thng abot it will evn vid iv juts sean

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔