Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Seeker

Bunny How to communicate with my guides?

Hello! Im a new member to the Spiritual Forums. I've been reading on the net about guides and how they could help you. And for a while I've been wanting to communicate with them so that I can gain advice, new perspectives, and know them better (possibly as good friends).

I was wondering if I could contact them via meditation, if there is such a way please describe and reply to this post! I would gladly appreciate it

If theres any other better alternatives then I wouldn't mind learning about those too!
Old 14-04-2017, 05:31 AM
Suspended
Guide
As soon as you say to yourself " I want a guide " and mean it, really truly mean it,and have absolute faith in what you want, you set off a very powerful series of events.
They say energy follows thought,well it does,and your wish/prayer has gone out far beyond our universe,way beyond.
Thoughts, like light and sound never end,and you will get your wish,but don't be surprised if your guide is human!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 14-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Master
Billy has offered decent advice here,

Not much else to say other than to be patient and keep trying.

There are quite a few meditation exercises out there for this I believe. That is to say if I am not mistaken.

Perhaps try a google search or like search with: Meditation exercises to communicate with spirit guides, and see what comes up?

I haven't looked myself yet, but will probably try a search of the same caliber and see what comes up.

If I find anything helpful I will try to post a link for you.

Just allow me time to wake up a bit and get about the day.

Good luck.
Old 14-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Billy has offered decent advice here,

Not much else to say other than to be patient and keep trying.

There are quite a few meditation exercises out there for this I believe. That is to say if I am not mistaken.

Perhaps try a google search or like search with: Meditation exercises to communicate with spirit guides, and see what comes up?

I haven't looked myself yet, but will probably try a search of the same caliber and see what comes up.

If I find anything helpful I will try to post a link for you.

Just allow me time to wake up a bit and get about the day.

Good luck.
You are correct; theres meditation techniques online to help The O.P. contact their own guides. Im just reading about meditation now; when i have time to sit & read for a while. i never understood how meditation works. i never thought i was doing it right, either. its new to me!
Old 14-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
As soon as you say to yourself " I want a guide " and mean it, really truly mean it,and have absolute faith in what you want, you set off a very powerful series of events.
They say energy follows thought,well it does,and your wish/prayer has gone out far beyond our universe,way beyond.
Thoughts, like light and sound never end,and you will get your wish,but don't be surprised if your guide is human!

Kind Regards Billy.
Your reply here is really Inspiring!
Old 15-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Suspended
Once your meditation has brought you to a relaxed, calm, & peaceful state, ask for your primary spirit guide to make themselves known to you. You can ask aloud or in your mind. Remember what you see because that could be your guide. However, your guide doesn't have to do as you ask if they don't think you're ready to meet, so don't try too hard if you're not getting an answer. Try again in a few weeks or months.

Your primary guide is a guide who will have been with you since birth, & will be with you for all of your life. This is the spirit guide that you need to know about before any other.
When you go looking for your guide you are looking into, & talking to, the spirit world. You may meet a spirit who is there to mislead you, & you may meet spirits who are there to guide you in more minor ways, this might interfere with your quest to find your primary guide. It's important to be patient in discovering who your primary guide is.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I have tried this guided meditation last week and I felt the presence of a spirit guide the first time I tried. I am not sure if he/she is my primary guide as I am completely new to this spiritual world, but I definitely felt their presence and energy. It felt like tingling on my right arm; sometimes I felt it on both my arms. I'm not sure if that meant that more than one were present. Sometimes the tingling sensation was so strong that I felt like my arm was being moved.

This is all still so new and confusing to me. Sometimes, I just start feeling that tingling feeling without even meditating. Is that a sign that they're trying to tell me something? I have no idea. I am really excited and at the same time kinda scared a bit of all this. But I really want to know more and hopefully be able to have a two-way conversation with them soon.

Anyway, here's the guided meditation that helped me make contact the first time: I am not allowed to post a link here as I'm new to this forum, but search for this on YouTube: Guided Meditation - Meeting your spirit guide and the channel name is: Genna Spence.

I hope it helps.
Old 30-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Be patient and keep trying, but do not overdo it. (with overdoing i mean asking them 1000 of questions at the same time, or even worse 1000 of same questions in one day). 1 question at the time is a good start. If they tell you that you can ask more, then do it.

They do hear you, and they understand that you may not recognize their answers.

And you have to build trust with them, because wanting a guide but not trusting it does not go well.

If you want to hear them, then one way is to go a bit earlier to bed (than usually).
Before you lay down your head on the pillow (Sitting on the bed), close your eyes, and use the mental talk, first talk about a topic in which you would like to have a guidance.
Then say: "I want to wake up at the time, where i can hear my guides clearly. And i am going to wake up, at the best time to hear my guides clearly". (got this from the silva method (different wording, but it has to do with your belief in doing)).

Then go sleeping, keep in mind, that you will wake up at the best time.
When you do wake up, at 1~2am, then try not to move. (if you really need to move, then slowly and comfortably, the point is to keep yourself ready for sleep, which hasty movement may prevent)
If possible, do not even open your eyes. just be there and listen. Do not think!, only listen.
You will recognize some or one voices, which will talk to you.
It can, maybe, use your own voice as well, but you will recognize the difference that you are not actively using it.
(if it is negative oriented, then probably the ego is active, and you can fall back asleep).

Try to have a piece of paper and a pen, and some light, which is not too bright, a desk lamp which is pointing on the paper but not on your eyes.
When they talk to you in this way, you will recognize, that you will not be able to hold their talk and logic for very long time. So it is
advisable to write it down as soon as they stop talking.

Anyway, if you do not hear it at that time, try it next day.

You can ask them, to help you differentiate between their and the ego talk. (before going to sleep)

Good luck.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Knower

Meditation is one of the ways. Most important is that you are open and ready for it I think. Spirits are around. They decide when they want to be in contact. Laying in bed and 'opening' your mind also helps. Really hear and feel. Tell them they are welcome. Ask them to be clear in contact.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Knower

And.....protect yourself.....