Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 09-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
That is just silly sky.

Do you think everyone on this site with all of the sections on chakras and auras and the like are just using there imagination? All the people that see the astral and travel in it are just dumb and lost in imagination?

The things I share about myself has nothing to do with imagination

I could work with someone over email and have them feel the transmission as I call it just as easy as coming to my website. The connection is stronger with a more live, direct communication and when meeting someone for the first time it is about there comfort and a getting to know type thing.

I at least say come and check it out, test what I am saying is true, I give some the opportunity to experience what I am talking about.

Not from a stand point of ego but so that they can progress along the path and then they are able to do what I do, experience what I experience and help others as well. The path is truly amazing and filled with wonders... You just have to be open to it.

Transmission via e-mail or chat rooms.... oh the wonders of technology never cease to amaze me
Old 09-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdiyana
Yea but say you get 3rd eye open and you go home and yell at your wife or kids cause they ate your pizza, or you talk mean to somebody on a internet forum, the 3rd eye thing is not really a karmic help. On the other hand, if you make everyone's life better you come in contact with your entire life, always having a kind word and helping out, and you never open your 3rd eye, I think you did really good. Seems to me the 3rd eye thing don't really matter. It's how you treat others is what matters.

Now if you said all people who open their 3rd eye are always selfless and nice and kind and never say a mean word to anybody then it would have a value. Anything one claims is "spiritual" has to make you a better person or it's not really spiritual.

Helping others is part of it but it depends on why you are doing it. If you help others for the attention or because you think you should then that is not right at all.

When you open your heart chakra one not only is then able to feel energy but one can also feel an outpouring of love that is amazing to experience.

As one clears more of that which obstructs they move along the path. Opening the 3rd eye along the way but that is no guarantee that someone will be a nice person as you said.

What I have learned is what is most important is to work on yourself. As we let go of our attachments, our hurts and pains, the things we think we need to be happy... a joy starts to naturally radiate outward, all those moments that use to end in arguments don't happen because the things we held on to or tried to protect no longer bothers us.

On a personal level I will give you an example from my work if you don't mind.

I use to be one of those people that looked around me and saw everyone as competition. How could i get noticed, how could i be better than everyone so I could get a promotion.

Over time what I noticed is that desire and competition would motivate me for about 30 minutes and I always found it super hard and cold to find ways to be better than others.

As I have started the spiritual path I have change. I no longer think of how to be better than others or how can I get noticed.

Instead I try to think of ways to help or as I call it "being of service to others" selfless service. I no longer worry about getting credit for an idea, or for work in a project. What I have found is that thinking of ways to help is easy.. ideas just flow no matter the topic. That not worrying about getting credit gives one even more credit. I have people in my organization wanting to hire me, promote me because I help those around me.

None of that would be possible, the changes within me and experienced by my family and others if not for the practices. Practices like meditation, pranayama, books like Loving What Is and Real Love, working with emotions using The Presence Process... and yes with a real deal guru more than anything has helped me.

So with all that being said... Yes helping others and being a good person is nice but it depends where it is coming from... If it comes from ego or does it come from a natural outpouring and to realize there is much more to us than just being nice, what we are is so much more...
Old 09-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Transmission via e-mail or chat rooms.... oh the wonders of technology never cease to amaze me

A connection can be felt anywhere and everywhere. Distance really means nothing.

Once someone really learns how to connect they can do it anytime, anywhere.

The means are only for communication.

What is really funny or sad to be honest is that you could test this out, see if I am lying or just making stuff up but you don't.

Instead of spending 10 minutes to see if all the things i say are true you would prefer to do nothing but try to make fun.

That doesn't speak highly of you btw.

I have even showed you threads from other forums and where they changed there chat rules after a demonstration of group energy work.

Oh well :(
Old 09-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Suspended
I think someone playing around here and have forgotten the karma effectiveness. Just now someone was sending a long knife to attack me . I hope he mustn't go too far from it otherwise I've never try to save him anymore. Karma is self activated and never complaint for others. If something........ happened.......
Old 09-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
A connection can be felt anywhere and everywhere. Distance really means nothing.

Once someone really learns how to connect they can do it anytime, anywhere.

The means are only for communication.

What is really funny or sad to be honest is that you could test this out, see if I am lying or just making stuff up but you don't.

Instead of spending 10 minutes to see if all the things i say are true you would prefer to do nothing but try to make fun.

That doesn't speak highly of you btw.

I have even showed you threads from other forums and where they changed there chat rules after a demonstration of group energy work.

Oh well :(

One who constantly feels the need to advertise their wares is a sign of few buyers
Old 10-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
I agree with most of what you said but I would disagree with judging others who are and do good. Who am I to decide if somebody is good "for the right reasons?" Who am I to decide if somebody, a kind good person, is truly spiritual or not because they belong to a different religion or path? Buddha himself could have incarnated as a Christian this life time or an Atheist who sees the beauty and wonder of life in science and the structure of the universe and works day and night to help humanity. It's not that one path or philosophy or belief system owns love. Most mothers love their children, whether they belong to a religion or not, most mothers would give up their life for their children, this is a holy thing. It comes from the source of divine consciousness. Everyone, no matter if they follow a religion or philosophy or not, is connected to the source, to the divine. Really, it is what we really are.

I agree with these things:

When I see someone in joy, laughing with friends, playing with a child, looking up at the blue sky in wonder, or someone sacrificing their own needs and wants for somebody else, I see the divine, I see love or the source. I don't care if they have a practice or not, if they belong to a religion or not, if they consider themselves to have a guru or be on a path or not. They are "spiritual." They are manifesting the divine.

A few months ago someone I know as a friend of friends attempted suicide by swallowing a lot of pills. My friend, who belongs to no religion, and has no interest in religion, spent all night talking them down from killing themselves, called 911, kept them awake until help came, I was there when this went down, when my friend was on the phone with her, and tears were streaming down my friends face as she did this, but she didn't show this in her voice or by crying aloud as this is not what her friend needed on the phone. She was strong outwardly and said what needed to be said firmly to save her friend. That was an angel in action in my opinion and I would never consider myself to be above or better than such a person no matter what religious ideas or practices I had. That was the act of an angel.

Yea not judging others is important. Assuming somebody is not as spiritual as you based on some practice or something. I generally assume others are a lot more advanced than me.

I wasn't judging others.. It was more about the reason for doing it within.

Also, being a good person is nice.. but you have to really understand.. you are missing a lot.

Yes we are all connected to the source, but very, very few can access that, and even fewer realize they are that... Just being a good parent isn't even close to that type of realization.

If you are a Christian.. being a good person will not get you into heaven... you know... doing good works alone type stuff.

As for your friend, I would hope any friend would do such but again, what I am describing is much more than that. Hard to understand I know...
Old 10-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
That's kind of like eating a turkey sandwich when you are very hungry and claiming everyone must eat a turkey sandwich to fill full. It is just your life and your experience. Also, hunger is not the same in everyone or felt the same.

Some people are allergic to gluten so a turkey sandwich would be harmful to them. The cause of hunger is not a lack of eating turkey sandwiches but a lack of food.

Love is lacking in the unspiritual not the preforming of some practice.

No, it is saying just like the traditions say. The practices helps to clear away the things that hold that stuff back.

As you progress it just grows and grows.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
One who constantly feels the need to advertise their wares is a sign of few buyers

I'm really not advertising and I have enough people at the moment I am working with. Also, enough people know about us that they tell there friends and it grows and grows

If you are claiming a thing is imagination and someone says here I will prove it is not.. Is more helping.

But again all you can do is find a negative.. typical
Old 10-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm really not advertising and I have enough people at the moment I am working with. Also, enough people know about us that they tell there friends and it grows and grows

If you are claiming a thing is imagination and someone says here I will prove it is not.. Is more helping.

But again all you can do is find a negative.. typical

Without a negative there is no positive...
Old 10-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Without a negative there is no positive...

If that makes you happy.