Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quotes of Slowsnake!

These are my rules,I live by these rules,like the commandments only harder!

1)...Do not gossip.

2)...Do not tell lies.

3)...Do not leave anyone at the side of the road,broken down.
( Australia )
4)...Do not steal.

5)...(Men ).do not raise your hand to a woman or child.

6)...(Women).do not push a mans buttons,because you can.

7)...Only honour your father and mother if they deserve it.

8)...Do not force your religious opinions on anyone.

9)...Give everyone 3 chances,then remove your hand
of friendship.
10)...Give food or buy a meal for any who are hungry.

11)...Be charitable.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 16-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Lorelyen

A good code of conduct indeed. Great when they becomes a habit and you no longer need them as rules.

And, d'you know what? To any spiritually inclined person they shouldn't be difficult.

The only two additions I've made are:
a) value your experiences: don't believe everything you're told and read, without question.
b) let people be as they are, don't raise expectations based on your own ethos and beliefs.

And you can add your rule 5 as an add-on to rule 6. Some women can be as violent as men.

Old 16-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Slowsnake, VERY good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
A good code of conduct indeed. Great when they becomes a habit and you no longer need them as rules.

And, d'you know what? To any spiritually inclined person they shouldn't be difficult.

The only two additions I've made are:
a) value your experiences: don't believe everything you're told and read, without question.
b) let people be as they are, don't raise expectations based on your own ethos and beliefs.

And you can add your rule 5 as an add-on to rule 6. Some women can be as violent as men.

Thank you for your kind reply,as for rules 5-6 I could only speak as a male,but quite rightly they can be reversed,I gave only the male aspect.
My wife/partner was the most vicious and violent women I have ever met,and I never raised my hands in anger,only to cover my face to stop too much damage to my mouth and teeth,( from flying glass ashtrays and bottles)she was a diagnosed stage 4 manic depressive,I didn't know,I did ask her father about her early "teen" mental health and he lied,probably to be rid of her,she was on lithium carbonate,I never knew,we had a 13 year old son Evan,we split in 1993 and I have seen neither since,my son is 37 this year,I just hope she never got him onto the pot,she thought it was ok for her and her twin sister to smoke an ounce a week.
Regards Billy.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Slowsnake, VERY good!

Why thank you Ma'am, lol.

Regards Billy.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Nice.

Thanks.
Old 18-03-2017, 06:45 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Nice.

Thanks.

No,thank you,one other thing I know as a fact,just from meeting people is that any man who loves cats,so has a cat/s not dogs like myself,I only own cats,or should I say they own/adopt me,but any man who loves cats will never hurt a woman,never ever!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 29-03-2017, 04:35 AM
Seeker
Great quotes
Old 29-03-2017, 04:45 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey
Great quotes

Thanks Monkey and what a absolutely perfect name in a forum!
What made you pick Monkey?For some reason it fits your online persona!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 31-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Thanks Monkey and what a absolutely perfect name in a forum!
What made you pick Monkey?For some reason it fits your online persona!

Kind Regards Billy.

Billy, really great advice for being human. Sorry you seemed to learn this the hard way.

I'd like to add one too: Try stopping our~self from reacting with negativity that brings us down to someone's level that's really just 'ticking us off'. That's off the top of my head since I couldn't even follow that advice last night when my property manager was just being a control freak with no logical reason . . oh well

Hay Monkey, if you see this, are you year of the monkey?

And Billy, what makes you say it fits the online persona? Monkey must be "speak no evil" (short & sweet and not much else, at least not that I've seen; then again I haven't been 'around' reading here much lately.

Oh, and hay Monkey ~ "Welcome", and hope you do see this