Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Here's the video that I got the info from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXgUvK-F2yQ
Old 14-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Now with this narcissistic soul member...did you feel that he/she had a dark attachment to you? Did they have manipulative and controlling ways? How long did you deal with them before you knew they were narcissistic? Did they try to make your real twin look bad? Sorry for all the questions. lol

I did learn a valuable lesson from those "false twins"...and the lesson was to know that I deserve better. To love myself more. One tried to re-enter back into my life, but I refused the offer. She was claiming that she was sick and that she was a changed person after that, but something inside me was calling it all **. I think she was just playing the sympathy card to get back into my life so she can abuse me some more. Probably needed some more of my energy to feed off of.
He was manipulative and controlling but i didnt recognise it for 8 years because he was still better than what i grew up with. He got to a point where he couldnt be bothered showing emotion anymore unless it was a violent rage. He is still a member of my soul family and i still love him but there is no way i can be with him. He wasnt bad the whole way through and thats where you get trapped. He never made my twin flame look bad and honestly he couldnt if he tried because ive seen the depths of tfs soul, i know more about tf than i know about the guy i spent 8 years of my life with.

Dont take back an abuser though, they wont change if you give them another chance, theyll just expect you to keep coming back.
Old 15-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Notice I said "For those who believe" because I know that some people on here don't believe in that concept. I read somewhere that the false twin is part of your twin flame union and that it's job is to keep us real twins apart so we can both heal and grow as individuals. I feel that is what's happening to me now. It's like after I told my love how I felt about her, the false twin came in and was like ok, it's time to separate so you guys can grow. I also read that the false twin is not "evil" which I have to disagree and that the false twin is nothing but a dark attachment that attached itself to the intense energy that the real twins share because it needs to feed.

Feel free to share your experiences.

OK well I have to admit I am still trying to understand all these various connections, what they are and how are they involved. This seems to say that a false tf has to appear around the same time you meet you true twin, so previous relationships and love interests would not be a false twin but something else. I met several people of which I had some type of connection that had overlapping qualities with my twin, as in they looked alike, had the same traits or characteristics, the same live experiences, etc....
I thought those were false tf's, if not what were they? I know everything doesn't need a label, but I want to understand what they were, what was the purpose?
Also, what is my tf's wife, I thought that must be karmic but the way false tf is being described here sounds like her, except that she has been with him for a long time, long before I met him. I have never considered that she could be a false tf though.
All I know is if past lives are true, we have all shared some experiences and when I thought about getting close to her, I was very directly and specifically warned against it. Also, what is the significance that me and her look alike? He looks like one of my past, what I thought was false tf and they had same life experience. He sounds like another one and the situation has been similar in some ways.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 16-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
He was manipulative and controlling but i didnt recognise it for 8 years because he was still better than what i grew up with. He got to a point where he couldnt be bothered showing emotion anymore unless it was a violent rage. He is still a member of my soul family and i still love him but there is no way i can be with him. He wasnt bad the whole way through and thats where you get trapped. He never made my twin flame look bad and honestly he couldnt if he tried because ive seen the depths of tfs soul, i know more about tf than i know about the guy i spent 8 years of my life with.

Dont take back an abuser though, they wont change if you give them another chance, theyll just expect you to keep coming back.

Well...in my case...the false twin is negative and is trying to make the real twin (my twin) look bad. Like that video said...whoever is going through this will probably or probably not have a false twin do this. I wasn't that fortunate. I'm always not that fortunate. When it comes to love, it has always been a struggle for me. No luck at all in this department at all. I just hate that feeling of being left out or missing out. My twin is 3000 miles away and it hurts me to think that I'm missing out of something spectacular. I don't know what the universe wants from me. I give up.

And no. I'm done with abusers. All of my abusers have been disguised as friends. I've dealt with these people and their treatment towards me because I've had issues with being by myself. I hated being by myself. I have always been by myself. Grew up by myself and starting to think I'm going to my grave by myself. Which we all are by the way. What I really mean is that I feel like I'm going to leave this planet not knowing what it feels like to have true friendship and true love. That's what scares me the most.
Old 22-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Knower

This is so weird. I met someone years ago who I thought was my twin flame, and last year we reconnected, only for it to be nothing but heartache and energy draining. In the end, I cut all ties with him as although I learnt so much about myself and what I needed to do with my life during that reconnection, I realised it was just not what I thought it was.

Then I met someone else not much later who brought all these intense feelings up to the surface straight away and we clicked instantly. He has said the exact same, that he can't get his head around how his feelings have grown so quickly and I've put a spell on him! And 2 months down the line it's still good. So now, I'm not going to jump in feet first, be crazy and say this new relationship is my twin flame, but I definitely feel the previous could possibly be the false twin flame thing.
Old 22-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
OK well I have to admit I am still trying to understand all these various connections, what they are and how are they involved. This seems to say that a false tf has to appear around the same time you meet you true twin, so previous relationships and love interests would not be a false twin but something else. I met several people of which I had some type of connection that had overlapping qualities with my twin, as in they looked alike, had the same traits or characteristics, the same live experiences, etc....
I thought those were false tf's, if not what were they? I know everything doesn't need a label, but I want to understand what they were, what was the purpose?
Also, what is my tf's wife, I thought that must be karmic but the way false tf is being described here sounds like her, except that she has been with him for a long time, long before I met him. I have never considered that she could be a false tf though.
All I know is if past lives are true, we have all shared some experiences and when I thought about getting close to her, I was very directly and specifically warned against it. Also, what is the significance that me and her look alike? He looks like one of my past, what I thought was false tf and they had same life experience. He sounds like another one and the situation has been similar in some ways.

Hi jro5139

I don't think that it's true that you will meet your false twin at the same time as you meet your twin. I met mine eleven years after I met my real tf... (although I prefer to call him my karmic soul mate as things were very tough) That pesky number 11 features everywhere in my relationships! Only can be seen in hindsight but it's how it was.

Anyhoo this is just how I see it and I don't really think that there are any hard and fast rules as such..
Old 23-05-2017, 01:45 AM
Knower

I think I’m on the fence with legs either side in every aspect and possibility with this flame journey. I believe strongly in the whole thing and all it entails, but I’m also pretty well grounded still in reality while going through it. One needs to be to stay sane I think.
The false twin, I reckon does exist in some cases and not in other cases. Or maybe it does in all cases but some are unaware of its existence.
I also feel they come about for both negative and positive reasons, if and when they do.
In my case, mine has come about as both negative and positive and here’s why I believe it to be so.

I’ll try to keep this short as possible, and not all details I can say because the circumstances around and behind my flame journey are very, hmmm...slightly or largely out of the ordinary in so many ways. It would take me endless months to get through.

But anyway... I met my true twin about 3 and a half years ago. We connected right away in the normal mind-blowing ways, and communicated everyday via skype for all that time. And then a year ago he vanished. Dissapeared. Gone. He left me.

That was some serious separation consequences right there, for me. And it wasn’t easy at all. Although, in the back of my mind I knew he hadn’t actually left me.
So... after many months of wishing and wanting and going through all I had to go through in that separation process, I then started chatting with a certain man online, that I instantly connected with. (and I don’t connect with men easily at all on that deep level usually)
This connection wasn’t exactly the same as the one with my true twin, but I will say ... if my connection with my true twin wasn’t as strong as it was/is...then I’d have to admit I could’ve easily mistaken this false twin as the real twin.
He is that close to being the exact person I fell in-love with (my true twin) it’s somewhat scary and very thought provoking, and not to forget confusing.
Because I was yearning and longing so badly for my true twin, this false twin filled a very large void, and he did so pretty spot on as if it was my true twin.
There were slight differences of course as no two people are the same. Now in normal circumstances, I’d not take too much interest in such, but this flame journey is far from normal in many ways. I would never have believed it had someone said to me 3-4 years ago...this is what’s gonna happen!
So...this false twin has come into my life about 8 months ago, and he’s been here with me the whole time I’ve had no direct communication with my true twin.
The strange thing is...he is so like my true twin in the mind it’s not funny. He thinks the same, he talks the same, he’s tall like my twin, and has blue eyes like my twin. Difference being only hair color. Yet I’ve never seen my false twin, as he also is shy in some ways but not in other ways, and the other thing is the false twin is the same star sign as I, Virgo, and I usually always have gotten along well with Virgos.
Now...this false twin and I have had some very heated discussions about life, about love, about this flame journey and about pretty much everything really. Except sexually.
I can’t seem to open up in that way too much, if at all with anyone like I can with my true twin.
With my true twin, I can talk to him about anything, and I mean ‘anything’. No matter how ridiculous it is or not, or far-fetched or not it is. He simply is just amazing.
But my false twin is not far behind him in that way either.
The false twin view’s me as a romantic interest, yet he supports my connection also with my true twin. I have spent endless hours talking with him about this over the time and he quite understands, given the circumstances. In some way’s he’s also quite fascinated with my ‘proclaimed connection’.
On the flip side he also likes to debate my connection and wonders why I waste my time with someone that left me, and seems to show no interest in me anymore. Yet, he’s still happy to wait for me to get over my ‘novelty’ love (as he likes to say at times) because in his eyes he can see I’m hurting and need to go through the process myself and come to the end result in my own time. He says he’s willing to wait...yet he also knows I am not romantically interested in him in the slightest, and I’ve made myself very clear on that fact right from the beginning.
So anyway, that’s a bit of back story.

The reason I think this false twin has come in is for a few reasons, both negative and positive.

Positive – He’s been a good companion that I’ve been able to voice, vent and sook too, which has been a Godsend, because it seems I can’t talk to anyone in my real world anymore, friends or family about this ‘connection flame stuff’.
They simply don’t believe and think I’m crazy, and just can’t understand it. They don’t want to know and can’t be bothered. I think anyone going through this flame journey is going to be alone to some extent, and that’s part of it, but we all still need someone to talk too at certain times.

Positive – He really is a good man, and I think he has helped to keep me grounded to reality in some ways, and /or keep me on target where I am because at first I had thought he was my true twin posing as some other man, interested in me, until the true twin returns. Sounds a bit strange and it is. But strange is back in style!

Positive – The false twin makes me question everything, and usually against everything to do with my true twin, and the theories behind it all.
This I see as a good thing because it clarifies more of my thoughts and feelings for my true twin. Bit like a court hearing really.

Positive – This man is generally interested in me. I see no harm in that in the big picture, and what if... my true twin never returned? What if something happened on his side and he changed, and decided I wasn’t for him anymore? Which is very possible, does happen and then where would that leave me? (seeing as the flame journey likes to warp the mind into thinking it’s ‘all about the twin) Which in some ways it is and other ways it isn’t. But it’s all too easy to get lost.
Perhaps the universe brought the false twin to show me that a good man exists elsewhere, and brought me a near replica of what it knows I would be attracted to in due time.
And to top it off, maybe the near twin is designed in its nearness/alikeness so much because it knows my bond for my true twin is so strong and that it would need almost the same, if things didn’t work out with my true twin, for me to be tempted at some point in the future. Because I would always look for attributes of my true twin in everyone else.

Negative – In some ways I feel the false twin has come along to test.
To test the strength of my connection with my true twin, and how easy can it be broken? This so called ‘unbreakable bond’? How easy am I tempted to swing away from my true twin if given the right food/debate to question?
Now, while most people can throw questions and debates around and ‘rational’ stuff any day of the week about why I should forget about my true twin... I believe no-one can do it better (and this is just my opinion through my own experience of this) then what and how my false twin is and has done it. He has a way of really getting into the mind, much like a head shrink to be honest. In some ways, I think he is, but then he’s told me different.
But the point is...he challenges the true twin flame (and journey) in ways no other person can, and I dare to say, not even my true twin could challenge my thoughts like this false twin has, (the way he has) in this regard.
I believe this is the job maybe, of a false twin and me alone, because at the end I’ll draw my own path from it, of what’s right or wrong for me. I’m not even entirely sure how he does this. It’s just my conclusion thus far.

Negative – The flame journey is a journey of faith. A journey of building oneself, a journey of beliefs. A journey of love. My faith is God, and that divine love I’ve always dreamt about. In my view a good man will come only from a place of God into my heart. No man can enter my kingdom unless he has this.
My true twin does indeed come from this place, and he’s shown me so much more over our time together, and even while not being present in the here and now.
But, let’s say my false twin has now been sent (in this last phase) with all good intentions, but from a place of evil. A satan warrior if I can say that.
Sent from Satan to give that final shove to test my belief. To test not only my belief in my true twin, but also my feelings for my twin. To test to the core and see if I really am that rock solid, unshakeable faith that I claim to be.
Maybe my faith isn’t as strong as I think it is and Satan wants to try everything and anything, all while trying to look as if he’s coming from a place of goodness. Essentially, he’s trying to break my love of God, my faith in God, my belief of God. Unfortunately for Satan, I’m yet still, quite confident in my faith, my belief and my love for not only God, but also for and with my true twin.
My true twin has brought me back to God, which is a miracle in itself, and one I can surely understand with all the love in my heart.

The false twin could indeed be just another in the world that is a stalker and looking for prey and lonely hearts to feed on. He could be just that, and he could be nothing at all to do with being a false twin or my flame journey in anyway whatsoever.
Gees, my flame journey may not even be that. It could be simply Love.
And without labels and tags and all the hype that does and doesn’t go with it.
It could be he’s just a lonely man himself, and on his own journey of looking for love, and for happiness, and I’ll probably never know 100% entirely.
The best thing I can do though is look at it at every angle, draw up the charts of this and that and see and feel where I think it may or may not apply to me while considering my own journey. No way is right and no way is wrong, but a way is at least a way.
So, I think false twins (if they are just that) they have pros and cons... and its up to each individual to decipher them either way.

Just to finish I will say this though too –

I feel my true twin is my true twin.
And I think my false twin is my false twin.
The mind can think a lot, but I believe true feelings don’t lie.

Alrighty, that was short hey! Sorry for such a long post. Got carried away and forgot to keep it short. Sorry if it’s off topic anywhere too much too.