Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 20-02-2017, 04:31 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
are you saying people don't change?
Sorry but my post has been adressed to user 'flippyfloppies'.
Old 21-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Im not sure what you mean Ground?

@Ground
Old 21-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much shivatar, your have no idea how incredible your words are. I have to accept... I have a lot of acceptance to do...

And I suppose it is also up to new to document the past few years so that I will never forget what this counterfeit spirituality and this stuffing of emotion has done to me, my life, etc... And so that I might be able to teach others about the pains and suffering I have felt because of this dark path. I'm excited to say that I am going to a temple tomorrow evening for my first time ever. I have one word on my mind, balance. That is my positive desire. And I will try to enjoy life in the meantime and take the punches with unwavering stride? Lol thank you everyone....
Old 22-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippyfloppies
Im not sure what you mean Ground?

@Ground
Sorry, my words may have been to harsh.

Anyway let me explain ...

What makes me doubt these words of yours dated 19-02-2017 ...
'I am so in debt to you. I am ready to cry. That was very helpful.'

... is that your raised a personal issue on 08-12-2016 and your last reply was on 09-12-2016 and then - more than 2 months later ! - you reply on 19-02-2017:
'I am so in debt to you. I am ready to cry. That was very helpful.'

So if your personal issue has been dissolved meanwhile your reply appears totally inauthentic to me and very exaggerated ('I am ready to cry') beyond that. The reason why your issue has been dissolved meanhwile certainly is not the replies of the users in the meantime. The reason most likely only is the time passed ... or you stilll have the same issue and just out of an intent to appear friendly you reply 'I am so in debt to you. I am ready to cry. That was very helpful.'.

In most cases personal issues are just a mood of a moment. When time passes these issue pass too. Everything is transient.
Old 22-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flippyfloppies
Thank you so much shivatar, your have no idea how incredible your words are. I have to accept... I have a lot of acceptance to do...

And I suppose it is also up to new to document the past few years so that I will never forget what this counterfeit spirituality and this stuffing of emotion has done to me, my life, etc... And so that I might be able to teach others about the pains and suffering I have felt because of this dark path. I'm excited to say that I am going to a temple tomorrow evening for my first time ever. I have one word on my mind, balance. That is my positive desire. And I will try to enjoy life in the meantime and take the punches with unwavering stride? Lol thank you everyone....

Oh yes, do start a journal. A journal is an amazing tool for charting our growth in an informal way. I've been keeping a journal for about a year now. Sometimes I write in it 3 days in a row, sometimes I don't write for 3 weeks. Every few months I'll go back over what I wrote just to see how far I've come, or sometimes to remember the old times, to re-live the old experiences.

Sometimes when we write something and read it later it sounds like another person wrote it because our state of mind has changed so drastically since writing. I encourage you to keep those writings anyways, if such a thing ever does happen to you, keep all of your early writings. Someday your moods and state of mind will balance out and looking back at those early writings will be a very enlightening experience. A very difficult one if done too early, so if you feel like throwing them away, instead just put them in a shoe-box for a few years down the road. I guarantee at some point they will serve a divine purpose.
Old 22-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
appears totally inauthentic to me and very exaggerated

So you felt the need to bring negativity to this person just to see if your assumption was correct or not?

We have a saying in spiritual realms, be honest unless honesty will make a persons situation worse. Be kind unless kindness will make a persons situation worse.

In other words, he didn't need you to smash his beliefs and have you replace them with yours "everything is transient". You ought to have just let him be. It's not important that everything is correct, that everyone is enlightened to the ultimate way of things, that everyone avoid making mistakes and learning for their self.

it's more important that we feel good along the journey, which is nearly ever-lasting. think about how you make others feel before you cling to what you think you know is right.
Old 22-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
So you felt the need ...
Whatever I felt it's no business of yours. Understood?

But if your favorite pastime is speculation then I allow you to keep going. There are innumerable possibilities ...
Old 22-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I think it was helpful in that I haven't really been working on myself in the last 2 months and re-reading was very helpful at that moment. It gave me hope. I am just beginning to understand things that I never knew I had to understand, lol. So these answers that I abandoned mean even more now.... In fact, I need to reread all the answers I've gotten in my two threads on this forum multiple times lol. I think that would be helpful and positive.
Old 25-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Whatever I felt it's no business of yours. Understood?

But if your favorite pastime is speculation then I allow you to keep going. There are innumerable possibilities ...

If you felt something and never acted it out, then it would not be my business because it's a totally internal event.

If hitler just hated the jews but never acted on that, then yeah that's nobodies business. However Hitler did act on it, so it did become other peoples business.

So uh, yeah, whatever you feel is your business. But once you act on that feeling and have consequences in the real world, then it can become other peoples business. Understand?
Old 12-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Unless you meditate and look within ur self( soul knowledge), any one actually doesn't know anything, you can look into yourself by meditation

Meditate by observing your breath, when you are with the breath , the mind becomes empty

No money involved
Google Pyramid Meditation , it just observing your Breath