Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-04-2017, 02:50 AM
Master

as a practicing paranoid schizophrenic I've had enough time and help to realize that things aren't as bad as I would have made them out to be... HOWEVER at the same time I also realize that there have been times when things have been every bit as bad as I make them out to be, and worse if that were possible.

A good part of my paranoia in this life was predicated by many very negative things people have done to me in past lives. It is very hard to see past what was.

In some sense it is an insult coming to this life and everyone being able to correctly say 'but we are being nice to you' and then going on to say 'therefore it is all in your head and you need fixing'.

I have news for you, it is NOT all in my head, I have very real grievances about what went before and just because you are behaving RIGHT NOW you DON'T get to tell me that what you did didn't happen after all and hold yourselves angelic.

Not that I really care any more... this whole situation has been incredibly useful for me.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Τhe person signing as Billy above I believe he has something to do with my negative situation, reading between its lines. He is unknown to me but his attitude is a negative one.
During the first month of my torture or the second I published in my fb the name of Steven Depuydt the second life landlord on the sim of whom my problems started. I was told in the mind he was a white slaver and a pimp.
Immediately afterwards I saw in the net this news:
Self-Styled 'Telepathic Rape' Victim Convicted for Having Husband Shoot Man and in the same time I was terribly pressured to visit my neighbours with which (all of them) I had bad relations.
I understood that this was a trap (seeing this photo of those unfortunates) and was very careful to never contact any of my neighbours during all this time.
A week ago a voice said to me "you must come and visit the house across the street or else we will kill the woman residing here" (who was supposed to have caused me terrible problems by stealing my avatars in second life and spoiling my reputation in second life and real life too).
I did not go, I told it to my mother and she said "thank god you did not go".
Then the voices said this woman is murdered into her house and I was to be accused.
I am not afraid, although this seems to be a trap set for me, nevertheless do not know what to do, my mother says she does not call the police, the woman is absent and a man answers her phone, which I happened to have from an instance years ago when she asked for my insurance policy cause she caused me a car accident.
If I call the police I am told they will not come, they will cover the crime, all kinds of threatening things and if I am considered as a psychopath, what can be done in this situation?
I am told this is a "death game" and that I was sentenced to death by some ennemies of mine who dragged me into this in zoha islands estate in second life.
There are also other dimensions of this situation, politic reasons and vault-7 were referred above and I see that nobody takes them seriously.
So, there are politic dimensions and a trap set but there is also this information about a woman murdered across my house.
I do not believe it as all things said to my mind were lies, yet?
Old 01-05-2017, 01:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Τhe person signing as Billy above I believe he has something to do with my negative situation, reading between its lines. He is unknown to me but his attitude is a negative one.
During the first month of my torture or the second I published in my fb the name of Steven Depuydt the second life landlord on the sim of whom my problems started. I was told in the mind he was a white slaver and a pimp.
Self-Styled 'Telepathic Rape' Victim Convicted for Having Husband Shoot Man and in the same time I was terribly pressured to visit my neighbours with which (all of them) I had bad relations.
I understood that this was a trap (seeing this photo of those unfortunates) and was very careful to never contact any of my neighbours during all this time.
A week ago a voice said to me "you must come and visit the house across the street or else we will kill the woman residing here" (who was supposed to have caused me terrible problems by stealing my avatars in second life and spoiling my reputation in second life and real life too).
Then the voices said this woman is murdered into her house and I was to be accused.
I am not afraid, although this seems to be a trap set for me, nevertheless do not know what to do, my mother says she does not call the police, the woman is absent and a man answers her phone, which I happened to have from an instance years ago when she asked for my insurance policy cause she caused me a car accident.
If I call the police I am told they will not come, they will cover the crime, all kinds of threatening things and if I am considered as a psychopath, what can be done in this situation?
I am told this is a "death game" and that I was sentenced to death by some ennemies of mine who dragged me into this in zoha islands estate in second life.
There are also other dimensions of this situation, politic reasons and vault-7 were referred above and I see that nobody takes them seriously.
So, there are politic dimensions and a trap set but there is also this information about a woman murdered across my house.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

Billy is harmless. He sometimes comes across a little off because he usually warns people away from psychic/spiritual matters, and he uses a small tablet/phone to type most of his messages; which results in minimal editing and sometimes poor English. But he's got a good heart and a lot of knowledge.

I am curious to see that you (Alphabeta) have some detailed stories about what's happening. And this appears to be your primary focus. You've come here for advice, but you aren't responding to the advice you've been given.

It appears that you've got something of a victim complex going on.. and until your focus shifts, there's not much anyone here can do to help resolve your ongoing problems.

It may help to re-read the previous comments with this in mind; be more receptive to the advice given. Don't get caught up in what has or hasn't worked in the past. You need to focus on the future.. what actions / steps can you take to slowly make each tomorrow a little better?

At this stage, there is not going to be a fast and hard solution for you. It's baby steps all the way.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabeta

Hello,
Sorry to say this but you have major mental health issues, you seem to be on a "blame" crusade?
Its very easy to slip off the normal way of life and into this dark place you inhabit,you cannot be helped until you admit to your own self that something is seriously wrong in your thinking process.

I was married to a stage 4 manic depressive, she was as "mad as a cut snake", but I loved her,she was a full on nutjob if she stopped her meds "lithium carbonate".
She decided all by herself that she didn't need meds,only an ounce of pot a week and a bottle of Johnny Walker a day, I used to come home from work to this thing called wife,do yourself a favour and find some good mental health practioners who actually care,and do what they say,not what you think is right!

Take care of yourself and start accepting responsibility instead of passing it on to others because you feel inferior!
You are not inferior to anyone,you only think/feel that because you are unwell.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Grateful for the lesson you teach me

I warned the police about the missing woman.
I think that your experience with your wife is a traumatic one and you tend to intervene in others situations under this influence.
I am not feeling inferior, on the contrary.
I post here to inform and to receive a response and thank the forum for the patience as I am not aware of the right words to describe my experience.
I used to see a shrink 24 years ago and got some meds during 2 years approx, but I am on my own since then. An easy target to criminals as persons with psychic abilities have not a safe status in contemporary societies.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator
Dear alphabeta, I am so upset and moved and touched by your suffering and all this tangled pain that you are involved with -against your will.
Your story moved me to tears and I have already asked a prayer for you. There are forces FAR STRONGER and more beautiful than ANY of this trouble which is happening to you.
I asked for true help and guidance for you, and peace, rest, and steadiness of Soul, while you find a way to sort this out and get some help.

But I honestly feel Billy means you no harm and have to agree with what he said to you.

I don't know which country you live in. Some countries are better than others for medical help. For instance in the UK, help can be given for free on the NHS. All you would need to do is visit a regular GP with whom you are registered. It would cost nothing.
It is hard if you are in a country where medical help is only available to paying clients.
But have to agree that medical help is a very good idea. Sometimes the medications can numb the mind a little and make it impossible for telepathic intrusions to get through to you, and allow you to rest and get some strength back. And counselling, or 'talking therapy' will be good too, for you to be able to share what has been happening to you.

My kindest heart felt thoughts to you. I wish I could just give you a hug. Know that you are not alone. The true God, and kind people are on your side. Blessings
Old 25-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Newbie ;)

"There are forces FAR STRONGER and more beautiful than ANY of this trouble".
There are also social forces ugly and bad that might very well target an individual and their first concern is to deprive it from its money and resources.
I have no access whatsoever to medical help as I do not have money to pay, indeed.
"Sometimes the medications can numb the mind a little and make it impossible for telepathic intrusions to get through to you".
I think it's common place that medications are addictive and numb the mind probably for ever.
Since you refer to "telepathic instrusions" using this term, I believe there are or might exist other methods to heal this wound and I'm surprised that nobody knows or says anything about them.
Nevertheless I am obliged to start searching. Why I did not earlier it's because of the immense pain and loneliness and persecution.
But I read in the net about orgonites for one thing.
I'll try to study and provide and hope and struggle and overcome and win.
Billy (and every Billy) is not harmless. And he is not stronger and beautiful, either.
Old 26-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
There are also social forces ugly and bad that might very well target an individual and their first concern is to deprive it from its money and resources.
I have no access whatsoever to medical help as I do not have money to pay, indeed.
"Sometimes the medications can numb the mind a little and make it impossible for telepathic intrusions to get through to you".
I think it's common place that medications are addictive and numb the mind probably for ever.
Since you refer to "telepathic instrusions" using this term, I believe there are or might exist other methods to heal this wound and I'm surprised that nobody knows or says anything about them.
Nevertheless I am obliged to start searching. Why I did not earlier it's because of the immense pain and loneliness and persecution.
Billy (and every Billy) is not harmless. And he is not stronger and beautiful, either.

You sound just like my mother,she said " I was the most evil son a mother could have"
Its funny how when you try to help some folk they turn on you,its like when you lend money to someone, they hate you because they owe you money!
I stand by what I said,you seriously need medical help,that's not a putdown but a solution.

Kind Regards Billy.

PS..This is the last time I answer your posts,you need more than what SF has to offer!
Old 26-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I do hope you get the help you need. Orgonite generators may provide some assistance, but don't rely on this as the sole/only source of help.

I suspect that your negative mindframe is creating negative opinions of others who are trying to help; thus preventing you from accepting (and receiving) good advice. The first step is overcoming these negative impressions.. find someone who you can trust and put faith in their advice; don't let doubt stop you from getting help. You need to start listening to some people and accepting what they're saying. Billy is among those people who you should be listening to; along with most people within this forum.

However, I do believe Billy may be right in his assessment that SF may not be right for you at this stage. Until you can communicate with people here in a positive way, you're not likely to heed the advice you're offered.