Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2017, 04:39 AM
Experiencer
Is there a better way for both....?

I met a man last year ,only contacted sometimes due to work needs, lately he found me in the spiritual path and he was on that for a long time too, even travelled to India and had guru friends.He contacted me frequently since then,saying he cares about me and feels me a good spiritual friend, he doesnt want to seek a relationship he just wants a friend, so by time he knows about my life, then he texts me all the time, if one day i don't return text, he keeps asking "what's going on?""I m worrying about you,r u ok?".
actually i m in need of some break, i feel suffocating sometimes. he has a health issue that he doesnt tell anyone but me, he seems to be a strong smart and v sociable man in work, in fact he is a lonely soul and worrying about his own health, struggling his relationship, missing his ex.
so , the texts between us is actually helping him, he pours out those inner things to me, but i feel my energy is sucked too much.
Earlier i told him that another one who isn't a spiritual friend sucked me a lot energy and he told me to stopped communicating with that one, cos that is that one's own karma, i didnt need to involve in his karma.... then soon he started to do the same to me......
and if anything against his guru's opinions, he will fight until i agree with him, or at least shut my mouth...lol...
(by the way, i v met a few other people who only believes in their gurus.)

I m a new beginner in this path, havent read many Indian books like he does, not as knowledgable as he is. I m also still on recovery on a few health issues myself, too. so i use law of attraction and visualization ,meditation a lot.i dont know why i attract such energy back to me from time to time....cos i always just ask for very light and v loving energy.....but this energy this friend does give me some deep pondering too, and pushing me to grow , for instance ,without him, i will not come to post this thread.

But this texts and communication is really heavy for me , i feel i m maybe an empathy, i take his inner burden to me?which makes him keep throwing that to me?
I tried to remind him , he said sorry, then he soon starts that again.

An astrologist once told me that in my past life, my energy was sucked too much, i gave and gave, in this life this still continuing,i will still give and nurture others,then one day until i wake up and i need to take that energy back, so my real mission in this life is to find my own energy back.
and i m doing this actually.
but same time i still care about people, especially the weak one.
this friend he has a lot inner chaoes and sadness......the more stronger he appears to people, the weaker he becomes from inner, cos he is wearing a mask in social life.
and he has a serious health issue, he could die easily if not careful by a sudden trauma or something.
and this scares me,
i dont want to hurt him, at least i dont want to be the sinner to make his health worse.

by the law of attraction, i shall only go with the light flow, ignore the dark/negative, but there is a Oneness law, too, all is one, and everyone is a part of ourselves.
I m confused.....

Is there a better way for both to survive and thrive?

Thank u.