Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaleiya
When giving energy healing I feel like energy goes through me. I also feel the pain points in my own body, for example if the person that I'm healing is having pains somewhere. And I feel if there is kind of a stuck energy in that person's system. I hear the energy when I'm healing, sound is like waves. Sometimes energy is cold and sometimes it's warm, I guess it depends on what kind of things energy is working in that moment.

Hi Awaleiya

Welcome to the forum and this conversation. Is your energy healing reiki or another method? Have you always had the ability to do this? Do you use hands on the persons shoulders? Did you train to do this?

Patrycia
Old 06-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Patrycia.

Energy healings I do are Kundalini Reiki, The Golden Light and The Golden Ray. So yes there was attunements to these. But I believe we all have some kind of a healing ability already within us. Mostly I do distant/remote healing, so it's not necessary to be in the same place with the person I'm healing.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Experiencer
Hi there

I agree that potentially we all have healing abilities - as I'm discovering for myself at the moment.

Are you able to use these golden ray methods on yourself?
Old 07-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I can use Golden Ray methods on myself too. I feel that Golden Ray is powerful, it goes somehow deeper than for example kundalini reiki. It's kind of a soul healing, that's how I feel about it.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaleiya
Yes, I can use Golden Ray methods on myself too. I feel that Golden Ray is powerful, it goes somehow deeper than for example kundalini reiki. It's kind of a soul healing, that's how I feel about it.

That sounds really interesting. How would you go about using the Golden Ray energy on yourself? What does it feel like? Do you let the energy go where it needs to, feeling that it will go where it is needed, or do you direct the healing into the body that you feel needs healing? Do you have any third eye activity whilst receiving the healing?
Old 07-05-2017, 11:01 AM
Newbie ;)

When doing the golden ray you need to visualize that you are inside of that golden ray energy and there is no need to direct it, it goes where it's needed. It's hard to describe with words how does it feel, it just feels like it goes deep and the I feel that energy is somehow more powerful. I think my third eye is quite open, I see energies even when I'm not meditating or healing. I do also get visions and intuitive "messages" when I'm healing other people, that happens with all the energy healings I do. When I do self healing, it's bit different, I just enjoy the energy.

One time when I gave the golden ray healing to another person, she had visions about her past life and she told it was like she was in some kind of a trance state.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, Lucky said there were many different types of energy healing methods, I hadn't realised there were so many. I guess it's such an individual experience that even two reiki practitioners giving healing may experience it in slightly different ways.
Old 14-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Experiencer
Question for AWaleiya and seed - when I'm doing healing on myself and can feel the energy in my body, if my mind wanders which it does, I become less aware of the energy. if I focus my mind on the energy again it instantly feels stronger. Does this happen to either of you?