Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-03-2017, 02:32 AM
Seeker

I saw my first Light Being!

So, I had set my alarm clock to 7 a.m. last night and when it went off this morning, I opened my eyes and literally saw this being of light come straight out of my HDTV (I always leave my PC and HDTV on over night for various reasons). He was all light but with a humanoid form. And then he vanished after that.

This did actually surprise me because I have never seen a Light Being before but I may have read about them. And I've seen some pretty amazing things. It's like it doesn't matter where something is because I can see it no matter where it is. If that makes any sense. I think it's called clairvoyance. I didn't really pay any attention to it until December of 2012.

Has anyone else ever seen one of these?
Old 08-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Tedmil

I never seen anything like that but I have seen a lot of odd things while waking directly out sleeping including: a floating head the looked like Socrates, a large bird and even my girlfriend. All them looked to be 3 dimensional, in color and they all floated for few moments and then moved off in direction and suddenly vanished. I know on all occasions I was having vivid dream so I think my brain was still partially in a dream state.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:44 PM
Ascender
I have seen light beings - exactly as you describe too. However , they've always come in groups of about 5 rather than just 1. I have seen the same "groups " and numbers a few times but not for some time now.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 13-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mArIya
I have seen light beings - exactly as you describe too. However , they've always come in groups of about 5 rather than just 1. I have seen the same "groups " and numbers a few times but not for some time now.

That's pretty amazing! You must have a really powerful spiritual aura. When and where do you see them?