Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 10-06-2016, 04:06 AM
Seeker

Wow lovely guys all of you have shared such a useful information with all of us about NY. There is no doubt that is a marvelous place for having fun which can grabbed tourist attention. Anyhow guys I wants to now from you which attractions is your favorite there except Niagara falls???
Old 21-07-2016, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder

I like to go again and again in my travelling life Central Park. so It is a really beautiful destination or park for visitors. Many visitors like to go there at evening and morning time there for enjoying the moments with family or friends. Whats yours?
Old 29-07-2016, 04:49 AM
Seeker

Central Park is a lovely place undoubtedly. I also like this place and have been there many times in my life. I am also crazy for its evening views when birds chirp all around of us and grab tourist attention. This thing appeals me a lot always.
Old 01-08-2016, 04:59 AM
Seeker

Guys,I would like to9 share with all of you that you have shared such a nice information and images of New York attractions with all of us. I have never explored it my full life but after seei9ng it I will try to go there in my future free time and hope so it will be a good time for me.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:51 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansel
Central Park is a lovely place undoubtedly. I also like this place and have been there many times in my life. I am also crazy for its evening views when birds chirp all around of us and grab tourist attention. This thing appeals me a lot always.
I am also going to agree with you here that because its a really charming attraction where everyone try to go for having fun and enjoying the holidays theer. in every weekend many of the people to visit there in the park for enjoying many of the activites like me. I would love to go there again and again in my future and present travelling life.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:35 AM
Knower

I love New Yourk City too!

Central Park
Park Avenue
Roof Top of Empire State Building
Roosevelt Island Tramway (beautiful views at the city)
Old 17-02-2017, 05:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I am also a travel freak and have visited so many places in my whole travelling experience. New York City is one of my most favourite destinations in the world. I love to visit this city and spend my holidays in exploring the attractions of NYC. There are lots of attractions in this city which are able to explore and to enjoy the family trips or a tour with mates. Simply I love New York city and want to visit it again and again.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett
I am also a travel freak and have visited so many places in my whole travelling experience. New York City is one of my most favourite destinations in the world. I love to visit this city and spend my holidays in exploring the attractions of NYC. There are lots of attractions in this city which are able to explore and to enjoy the family trips or a tour with mates. Simply I love New York city and want to visit it again and again.

I share the same sentiment, I LOVE New York City.

I think my favorite thing to do is visit Central park during the day and frequent the night life at night, and of course eat at all the culturally diverse eateries

I may do a family trip there very soon. My daughter really wants to visit the Natural Museum again...