Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-11-2019, 10:18 PM
Pathfinder

Defence from spiritual attacks

If youre being attacked by evil spirits what are some things that can help you
Old 14-11-2019, 10:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
If youre being attacked by evil spirits what are some things that can help you

Calling for the help of the Creator, the Father of all, you know, the Supreme Being who made all things.
Calling for the help of Christ.
Calling for the help of angels.
Understanding that those evils can't do nothing to you unless you give them this power.
Calling for the Light to help you.
Being courageous, you know, to not let yourself overwhelmed by fear and instead to take stand.
You can also use words form the scriptures, if you have read the Bible, you will find there many beautiful verses ( check the Psalms and also check how Jesus defeated those evils )
Understanding that sometimes those evils are self created and that they are not real.
You can ask people to pray for you, you can also pray!
You may need to give up all the negative things from your life, this is how they get to you, by using the negative things from your life.
If you wake up after a spiritual attack, don't let that keep you down, go on with your life and don't think about what happened because the more you think about these things, the more influence those evils have on your daily life.
Focus yourself on love, rise your inner state by focusing yourself on love.
Simply ask for help while you are under attack, you never know who may appear to help you!
Old 14-11-2019, 10:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Calling for the help of the Creator, the Father of all, you know, the Supreme Being who made all things.
Calling for the help of Christ.
Calling for the help of angels.
Understanding that those evils can't do nothing to you unless you give them this power.
Calling for the Light to help you.
Being courageous, you know, to not let yourself overwhelmed by fear and instead to take stand.
You can also use words form the scriptures, if you have read the Bible, you will find there many beautiful verses ( check the Psalms and also check how Jesus defeated those evils )
Understanding that sometimes those evils are self created and that they are not real.
You can ask people to pray for you, you can also pray!
You may need to give up all the negative things from your life, this is how they get to you, by using the negative things from your life.
If you wake up after a spiritual attack, don't let that keep you down, go on with your life and don't think about what happened because the more you think about these things, the more influence those evils have on your daily life.
Focus yourself on love, rise your inner state by focusing yourself on love.
Simply ask for help while you are under attack, you never know who may appear to help you!
Do you have to become christian?
Old 14-11-2019, 11:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Do you have to become christian?

Just try some of the things that I've talked about and see what works for you, then you will know the next step in life.This is how I did it: I said to myself that when I am going to be under a spiritual attack, I am going to do a certain thing, for example, to call for Christ.

I had many bad experiences with those evils but nowadays I much better.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder

Well I'm not under spiritual attack Im trying to find out if christianity is the only defense against spiritual attacks
Old 15-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Well I'm not under spiritual attack Im trying to find out if christianity is the only defense against spiritual attacks

No. Every religion and spiritual tradition has some sort of defence mechanism against "evil spirits". In many countries, priests, Imams, monks practically live off this stuff. In Islamic countries they have huge billboards advertising various solutions for getting rid of your Jinn problems. It's literally like a Ghostbusters kind of deal, except with talismans and chanting.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder

Is christianity the only defence against spiritual attacks?
Old 15-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Is christianity the only defence against spiritual attacks?

I see a few people have answered already . I agree with them .
Certainly need to get rid of any negative influence in Your daily life as well.
Practise positivity and kindness throughout your day . What thoughts consume you is what you manifest . The more you focus on these bad events the more they are likely to continue .
In my belief and experience , Through Christianity you will find everlasting love , forgiveness and guidance . Your creator is wanting very much to help all of his children. Ive been in similar situations and god has been the one who pulls through every time. I Pray to lord Jesus Christ for protection , and I ask for guidance from my father god the creator . He is the truth . With him you will find peace.

Psalm 23 verse 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Pathfinder

Please help me
Old 15-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Pathfinder

Do all of them work