Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

What we have to remember is that its "made for tv ratings". If there were no viewers there would be no show so it has to be pumped up some.

I worked behind the scenes for three years with a TV show doing the background work before things were put forth for the possibility of an episode of a show. I was the Medium that did investigations for them, did research ext. I never went to locations as I do not need to travel to talk with the dead.

I was and still am under a gag order not to name the show or discuss what I looked into but I can tell you when some I did work on made it to TV I was at a loss to how they got to there it all unfolded. As it was so "adapted" for TV.

IE "Place scream here".

What bothers me the most is how they "do not help them cross" they do not use a Medium to work with those trapped maybe at times. Its all "evidence gathering", to prove there is something there.

I do not feel that Ghosts want to be hunted, but it makes for good TV.

Even Ghost Adventures has its "skeleton in the closed" with the gag order on a former member that left. WHY ?

What I do know is that we are not alone, but too the dead are not "toys" for us to play with, they were once living like us. I find I watch the shows to help where I can with those that can reach me and others like me. We work behind the scenes, putting out our energy so that we can maybe bring some closure to those trapped on Earth.

What I do know is that you NEVER provoke its not a game.

Lynn
I fully agree with you about certain "Ghost Hunting" shows, but there is also a very nice exception to the general rule.

For the past few weeks, I have really been getting into a show called "Rescue Mediums" as they go in, ascertain the situation and then help all of the lost souls cross over.

Episodes of "Rescue Mediums" can be found on YouTube..like this one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k6gO311LGhU

By the way, I heard that Nick Groff left Ghost Adventures after a huge fall out with Zac Bagans over being treated poorly when the latter got a huge ego and became incredibly arrogant after the show became as popular as it did.

If you look at some of the earlier episodes of Ghost Adventures vs some of the later ones, you can obviously notice how Zac's personality changed drastically after being possessed one too many times...I think that episode on Poveglia Island in Italy was the whole "tipping point" for that...