Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-12-2019, 04:46 AM
Master

There are many starseeds who read posts here and I'd think it would be fine in this section as it is past life.

As a starseed myself, I'm finding it hard to take in that these Pleiadean starseeds rejected you just because you left their group.

Take care when you are having visions on things that what you are seeing is literally and not symbolic for other things. I think it's quite important to use also the heart to gauge if what you are seeing is literal or not.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, ask a moderator - send them a pm.
They could be slow if their busy. Hang in there.

I have that book Soul Retrieval...:)

Thank you Miss Hepburn :)
Old 08-12-2019, 02:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
There are many starseeds who read posts here and I'd think it would be fine in this section as it is past life.

As a starseed myself, I'm finding it hard to take in that these Pleiadean starseeds rejected you just because you left their group.

Take care when you are having visions on things that what you are seeing is literally and not symbolic for other things. I think it's quite important to use also the heart to gauge if what you are seeing is literal or not.

Hello sea-dove

In this lifetime the rejection happened because I started feeling very deep wounds from past lives, without knowing what was going on, so I left their group, and by the time I came back...there was the ignoring and rejecting attitudes. I know in part it was my fault, but I explained to them my reasons and how not all was related to them by the time I figured out so much about these past lives. But it was too late...in their hearts there was no forgiveness.

At least I feel a little better knowing that one particular connection I feel in spirit form was not the partner of one of these people I met online as I had thought or sensed. Some of the ones I met, I still love them at a level, but some of them are too focused on power in this lifetime for their personal reasons.

People are being told things in black and white sadly, that the Pleiadians are always the good guys, and I do acknowledge their goodness, I am myself human Pleiadian in other timelines, and that Dracos are the monsters all the time. But the story is a lot deeper than that. Both have their flaws and their strengths, and their capacities to find love for each other. But in general terms, that goal is still too far away, from what I have witnessed in too many starseeds still being unforgiving about the past.