Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 03-12-2010, 11:03 AM
harley's mum

DEAR NIGHTSPIRIT AND ALL FORUM ... WOW IS THE WORD...!!!

AS I SAY OFTEN IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE...
REMEMBER ALL WHO PRACTICE ASANAS THE SECRET AND WHISPERING THIS IS...
RELAX AND BREATHE THE MORE YOU BREATHE THE MORE YOUR BODY RELAXES AND STRETCHES INTO THE ASANA AND THE MORE ADVANCED YOUR PRACTICE THE MORE BREATHS YOU STAY IN THE POSE...
TRY IT YOU WILL BE AMAZED 100% GUARANTEE ...
AND AGAIN ONE ASANA "MASTERED CORRECTLY" IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DOZENS DONE INCORRECTLY ...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND I AM HERE TO HELP ADVISE GUIDE ANYBODY ANYTIME
Old 04-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley's mum
DEAR NIGHTSPIRIT AND ALL FORUM ... WOW IS THE WORD...!!!

AS I SAY OFTEN IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE...
REMEMBER ALL WHO PRACTICE ASANAS THE SECRET AND WHISPERING THIS IS...
RELAX AND BREATHE THE MORE YOU BREATHE THE MORE YOUR BODY RELAXES AND STRETCHES INTO THE ASANA AND THE MORE ADVANCED YOUR PRACTICE THE MORE BREATHS YOU STAY IN THE POSE...
TRY IT YOU WILL BE AMAZED 100% GUARANTEE ...
AND AGAIN ONE ASANA "MASTERED CORRECTLY" IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DOZENS DONE INCORRECTLY ...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND I AM HERE TO HELP ADVISE GUIDE ANYBODY ANYTIME

I don't know anything about yoga exercises. Is that all I do, or is there something I'm missing?
Old 11-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Master
How much yoga a week should one do to really see benefits all the way around.
Spiritlite.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:06 AM
harley's mum

doing it daily ...???

HELLO ...

I mentioned that one asana "mastered correctly" was more beneficial etc etc...

so... which asana... well in the keep it simple

salute to the sun done each morning
(funny thing it's called salute to the sun as in a morning greeting)

for beginners do the movements as a sort of fluid dance going from one position to another fluidly once through starting on the left leg once through starting on the right leg and ta da you are done for the day...

the more you master correctly hold each position for say three breaths then move to the next position hold for three breaths etc etc

there is a vicious form of yoga (asana) practice call iyinga from a german dude that he makes you hold the position of a long long long time and you are almost screaming... but... as said before the magic is what happens after you are finished...

relax ... breathe in ... breathe out...
Old 12-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Master
Thankyou so much that really helps :)
Spiritlite
Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 AM
tragblack

I have done Yoga for around three years, and it gets better and better.
Old 14-01-2011, 02:33 PM
kamilpratz

naturally increase growth hormone release through yoga and exercise, will help to strengthen your core muscles and improve your posture. growingtallerstretches.com/
Old 18-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Master
my core muscles are the strongest they've ever beeen and I'm 36, I used to weight lift in my 20's and have been a swimmer all my life, also my posture is so good now, my balance is much better, and my endurance is better, I sleep better, and my muscles are leaner and I feel like although I've gained weight I've lost inches.
Spiritlite.
Old 19-03-2012, 12:52 PM
ann_english

Yoga is not doubt the best exercise to keep you fit, healthy, relaxed and fresh. Its anti aging its good for bones and keeps the heart healthy and young. So everybody should try this exercise to get maximum from it.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:54 PM
RiversLady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
That's great! Thanks so much ultra-violet...I'll be doing those..definitely! Thanks

Thank you so much for posting this link. I never knew about the lying hand to toe pose. I just added it into my morning routine and WOW! I was moving some muscles that weren't touched before.
As soon as I can post a link, I will add one here about strenghening and loosening up the pelvic floor muscles. When you add this to the back and core strenthening poses you really feel a difference in a super good way.