Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Enlightener

12 Chakra system channeled through Archangel Michael

http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituali...age070705.html
Old 02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Serenity Bear

This isnt a new thing. There has been pictures Iv seen of the chakras going up the 7 layers of the aura etc, so that would make atleast 7 above and 7 below equalling 21 again.

However we normally just talk about those in the physical body and as such are 7 major and 21 minor.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Makes me wonder - if we are trying to 'move forward' why only talk/work with the physical chakras? Maybe to move on we should work with those above so we can move up to them? We are already in our physical ones are we not? Just curious were the idea came from.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Sungirl

When I am doing healings I work with 2 below (earth star, earth gateway) and 2 above (Soul star, stellar gateway) and the causal.. so I have 13 in the system I work with.

I personally strongly believe there should be balance in the number above and the number below. Im my path the idea is to bring heaven to earth, so we need to be sure we are anchored "down here" as much as connected "up there" otherwise we are just moving away from drawing heaven to earth and just trying to get back to heaven without the necessary dying....