Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)

How Do You Know if You are an Indigo?

Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself, is this dangerous? I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

How do you know if you are an indigo, star seed, etc?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole
Old 04-04-2020, 02:11 PM
Master
Hi Nicole,

This is a fasinating subject for me. In one way or another, we are all star seeds. The real question is "what is in our DNA's history and how does that influence us at this time. There is a lot to learn about these things.

For the "how do you know" part. I say connect with your personal inner wisdom(higher self), develope a love bond with it, then ask it to tell you what you need to know. It may be about this subject or some thing more insightful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Master
nicolecherielukas - 'increase my psychic abilities' - raise your energy vibration...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Knower
You will know if you're an indigo, because you will be getting yourself in trouble, a lot.

For example, seeing a large man cursing violently at his toddler daughter in a stroller at the zoo, caused me to stand up and start giving him a piece of my mind, my parents thought I was going to punch him. All I remember is seeing red. They dragged me out of the building. That was many years ago.

Lost my inheritance because I called out the pedophile in the family before he could hurt 2 little twins that would have spent the night at his house.

Almost got in trouble during my internship because a teacher started yelling at a 6 year old boy, he was in tears, clearly in pain, and I stood up to her.

It's hard. I don't have incidents like the zoo anymore, because I've got more control, but anytime someone is treated badly, there is this STRONG URGE to defend that person. You WILL speak out against injustice. That's how it is with being an indigo.

We are warriors.

-
Also.. we may find social humility to be a challenge.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

[QUOTE
We are warriors.
[/quote]

This is so true! We are warriors, and I wish more of us would actualize our strengths instead of putting them on mute. In past lives, we actually marched, rode, and popped into battles. We have slashed and hacked our enemies with such pureness of heart, and joie de vivre, that we need never even raise our fists again. Now, we dissipate battles with kind thoughts, words, and deeds, but our warrior spirits still remain intact and unbridled. Tuck and Patti use the term “Love Warriors.” I like that a lot. I think it’s a fair description.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

[QUOTE
We are warriors.
[/quote]

This is so true! We are warriors, and I wish more of us would actualize our strengths instead of putting them on mute. In past lives, we actually marched, rode, and popped into battles. We have slashed and hacked our enemies with such pureness of heart, and joie de vivre, that we need never even raise our fists again. Now, we dissipate battles with kind thoughts, words, and deeds, but our warrior spirits still remain intact and unbridled. Tuck and Patti use the term “Love Warriors.” I like that a lot. I think it’s a fair description.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that "Labels" sell products as we all come in with abelites some more advanced as we have had maybe more past life experiences to draw from.

What I do know though is becareful on what you wish for at times as once doors are opened they are hard to close again. Take it slow and grow slowly with it all.

For me there was no choice in the matter I am "Light Switch On" so I have no doors to close its open to me all the time. Like it or not I had to take it on fully in acceptance. Learn how to ground well, protect well, and bless its my path and find a way to share me with others.

I too have three adult kids now all very open and aware came in that way but unlike me with the struggles I faced around it they seem to "know" whom they are and what they are and deal well with it all.

I struggled to find my footings. Too when I did Platform Work, and the audience would say "would love to be you" I would tell them a day in the life of me and fall to silence where you could hear a pin drop. No one then wanted to be me as its a lot to take on.

I have no regrets being me, but I am learning I do need "balance" in life more as I get older. Not old yet but I too do want to get OLD down the line and be intact with being whole.

Lynn
Old 05-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself, is this dangerous? I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole

Like someone else mentioned, labels only have the meaning you assign them. Forget about labels and just do what you feel is right. Follow spirit without hesitation and if in doing that you realize you are not following spirit, the reexamine what that means to you in the moment and follow spirit without hesitation.

Yes, that sound like nonsense or a conundrum but it is because no one can define that for you, you are the one who defines it and the only danger is following someone else's spirit instead of your own. Don't go looking for a guru, be your own guru. Read a lot of books on many different subjects and think a lot about what you really want, not what anyone else has, but who are you and why are you here.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

FWIW bear in mind that all spiritual teacher I know of warn about getting involved with psychic abilities.

They are a distraction to real spiritual insight.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
FWIW bear in mind that all spiritual teacher I know of warn about getting involved with psychic abilities.

They are a distraction to real spiritual insight.

Can you explain what "real spiritual insight" is for you?