Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Greybeard

There was an Englishwoman named Gertrude Bell. She didn't sit home drinking tea; she went out and lived her dream. She was the first European to cross Arabia Petra, man or woman. Tough gal. You just might enjoy reading her story.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Osian

Thanks, i will find sweetgrass as for chasing dreams....well if only we could live to our full potential & live out our dreams it would be heaven on earth. I would be riding my beautiful unicorn across a big white sandy beach, bareback in complete harmony with the gentle breeze whisping at the mane, the sun going down, sweet music in the background & a very handsome man smiling in the distance waiting for my return.....(that will then put the kettle on and massage my feet) lol anyway i shall leave it there.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Greybeard

I want to know what happens after tea.....
Old 28-11-2011, 02:18 AM
Osian

....after the foot massage and tea i'm ready to bathe in a beautiful large outdoor natural lagoon type pond where there is exotic trees and i'm thinking the handsome man may want to join me (to scrub my back), massive candles are lit everywhere, we dry off, eat something healthy that tastes great (yeah i'm a libra) then i relaaax. Oh.... and i may indulge in a chocolate or two.
Old 28-11-2011, 04:16 AM
Greybeard

After a fantasy like that....
I won't ask about your job in the factory.
Old 28-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Osian

Well you've seen my chart ~ so you will know i'm not the factory working type. Try personal trainer!
Old 28-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Greybeard

Hmm....From personal trainer to horse whisperer and a job on the Broken Wheel Ranch, at the foot of the Rockies in Alberta is but a small step. But I don't think you will do a lot of bathing in candle-lit lagoons there. Brrr.
Old 28-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Osian

The Rockies is somewhere i do intend to visit, in a few years time. One of those riding holidays i'm thinking. I thought it was hot out there?!
Old 29-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Greybeard

I live on the western edge of the Rockies. By January I expect it will hit 25 below zero. It never gets hot here. In Wyoming the folks like to say they have two seasons, winter and the 4th of July. This is high-atitude (the town I live in, on the valley floor, is over a mile above sea level, with the peaks rising more than a mile above us) sagebrush desert. The "real" Rockies (the postcard ski-resort Rockies) are in Colorado, west of Denver. Or, along the Alberta-British Columbia border, around Banff.

I live in a county with 3000 square miles of land, crowded by 3000 people and 20000 cows. My town has under 1000 people and is the county seat. The qualifications for living here are that you be Republican and Mormon. So this is cow country, with grains and alfalfa grown, some potatoes. It's arid, getting about 12" of precipitation a year, mostly as winter snow. The surrounding mountains, with their heavy snows, provide our water. All kinds of wildlife including wolves, bear, mountain lion, elk, moose, deer, antelope... grouse, wild turkey, and the best steelhead fishing in the world. White-water river trips, Indian reservations, wild west history.... I went walking in the wagon ruts of the old Oregon Trail this morning: Wagons, Ho! And some of the nicest people you ever want to meet. It's a community and we take care of each other. Clean air, pure water, no terrorists bombing the place. ("Hey, Abdul, Let's blow up that sagebrush !!)

In my view, the most beautiful state in the U.S. (of the lower 48) is Montana.

If you want a riding holiday, this is the place. If you so chose, you could ride for days, or weeks, and never see another soul. The largest wilderness area in the US is just north of my house. 13,000 km2 of roadless mountains of exceptional, breathtaking beauty. Or, you can visit trendy Aspen, Colorado and spend a year's wage in a week and be entertained.
Old 30-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Osian

It all sounds beautiful, can't wait to see it and spend loads of hours in the saddle, hopefully on a massive speedy horse western style :)) yeehaaa lol.
One thing though.......Mormon !! my venus in scorpio says "I don't think so" wow thats so not for me i could not would not and will never ever never ever EVER marry again let alone have other wives to compete with, forget it, im far too special lol.

I'll let you know when i head out that way, ill be picking your brain on all things astrological and you can be my 'where to find'.